1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Anti-semitic song?

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bullet tooth Tony, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

It's a dumb chant sung by boofhead fans. Bunch of followers without the ability to think for themselves.There's no humour without cleverness, just crassness,

2. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

check political correctness aka madness going on in the colonies for the National anthem.

3. Chelsea Pensioner

Bit more to this than political correctness. This is part of the response by African Americans towards the hypocrisy of a Flag that offers different protections to Americans depending on their colour. The Bloated Orange Buffoon has shown his views as head of this sick country by backing white supremacists and hounding Mexicans. I'm not surprised the Black population does not wish to stand for the National Anthem whilst this state of affairs is ongoing. This is their chosen protest and in the case of sportsmen, they are being joined by their white teammates.

BrunelGooner likes this.
  4. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Cp, I didn't call out the players. Infact I am with them..

I call Fox news & their interview of police union & EMS chief as 'Political fcuking Correctness'.

Stupidity all around.

5. Chelsea Pensioner

No probs, I didn't realise you knew the situation !!! Bloody Yanks are brainwashed with all this flag and anthem stuff from tiny little kids. It goes way beyond national pride into jingoism. Did you know they actually have a law that says if you put up a flag of another nation, you must also put up an American flag AND the US flag has to be higher !!!!!!!!! Greg Norman the Aussie Golfer was once fined in Florida for flying an Aussie flag on Australia day, without a US flag above it.

6. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

The Yanks are insane.
    350 Million firearms floating about, and thats the just ones that are registered.
    No wonder they are offing each other in the streets left and right.
    The cops are on egg shells every day, one wrong move and they panic and start opening fire.
    One the one hand I am thinking, "Did you really need to shoot in that situation?"
    Then when I think about it, when any and every one could be carrying a fire arm, and a routine traffic stop could end in a shoot out, how in gods green **** do you even police that effectively?
    They made a rod for their own backs with their 2nd amendment bullshit.

7. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Dude dont watch Fox news!!
    If you want even a nugget of truth in what is reported or even a slightly impartial view, do not watch Fox News.
    Its ultra right wing, bigoted, warmongering bullshit.
    Think of the Daily Mail on TV........on Steroids.

Absolutely disgusting network

8. Chelsea Pensioner

It is just to the right of Attila the Hun. They are rabid when anyone even suggests that Trump is a fruit loop and they actually call the Democrats ultra left wingers !!!!!! Laughable when you think the Democrats would be right wingers or a centrist party anywhere else on earth. And they are owned by that loveable old chap Rupert Murdoch, who Australia got rid of years ago and who is now a fully paid up Yank. That alone is enough to never turn Fox on.