1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic any Mxs out there

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by kiwiqpr, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Uber_Hoop

Uber_Hoop Well-Known Member

Our old mate Owen again, getting uppity about all the other letters of the alphabet other than B, G and L.

kiwiqpr likes this.
  2. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

and
    its a man again

Sam Smith‏Verified account@samsmith Nov 9
    Follow Follow @samsmith
    IN MADRID WEARING THE STUNNING Mans Concept Menswear
    please log in to view this image
    #los40musicawards

UTRs likes this.
  3. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Credit: Screen grabs

Culture
    Trans Woman Too Humiliated to Fly Home for Thanksgiving After TSA Flags Her Penis as ‘Threat’
    By REUTERS | Nov 28, 2019
    ATLANTA – Cadence Baer will not be among the 27 million Americans flying this Thanksgiving to see family because she cannot deal with the humiliation of having her body scrutinized and laughed at in airport security.
    Baer, a trans woman, gave up flying after a Transportation Security Administration officer identified her as a woman for the body scanner, which then triggered an alarm because her groin did not match the machine’s version of the female body.
    “I was stopped in front of the entire line of people and two TSA agents touched my crotch repeatedly,” Baer, who began transitioning in 2017, told the Thomson Reuters Foundation.
    MORE: Ungrateful Woman Sues Her Rescuers for $2M — Says ‘Unwanted’ Helicopter Triggered Her Anxiety
    “The [security officer] finally started laughing to himself and pressed the blue button so that the machine would stop registering my penis as a potential threat. The TSA agents were still laughing as I walked away.”
    Discrimination concerns are mounting with the growing use of technology by police, security and immigration services that fails to recognize trans and nonbinary people, who do not define themselves as male or female.
    Flying while transgender
    Trans travelers are often scrutinized at airports as their bodies and luggage – including prosthetics and chest binders – get flagged by body scanners for extra screening, said the National Center for Transgender Equality in a 2015 survey.
    It found four in 10 trans travelers had a problem with airport security in the last year due to their gender identity, including being patted down, asked to show an undergarment, having the gender on their ID questioned and being detained.
    “It made me feel scrutinized and a little violated,” said Parker Kehrig, a trans man, who had several scans and was patted down multiple times in Detroit and New York airports this year.
    Such problems have led to calls for a new law – the 2018 Screening With Dignity Act, which would require the TSA to develop new procedures for screening trans passengers, including assessing the cost of developing gender neutral equipment.
    The TSA said a tiny fraction of the complaints it received in the last financial year were from trans passengers – 28 out of more than 100,000 incidents – and that it trains its officers in collaboration with trans rights groups.
    “TSA is committed to ensuring all travelers are treated with dignity, respect and courtesy,” it said in emailed comments, adding that its procedures were based on the technology available to detect aviation threats.
    Trans travelers can also provide documentation from a doctor to alert the security officers of their gender identity before being screened and request a supervisor to monitor the process, the TSA said.
    The “anomaly”
    Trans rights groups were quick to flag the problem of using scanners that fail to recognize non-traditional bodies, leading officers to pat-down the area where the anomaly was detected, when the technology was introduced a decade ago.
    “We saw immediately there were problems in the invasive nature of [the scanners] and the scrutiny of trans people’s bodies,” said Harper Jean Tobin, policy director at the National Center for Transgender Equality.
    In September 2015, a trans woman named Shadi Petosky recounted being held for 40 minutes while passing through airport security in Orlando, Florida, causing her to miss her flight. Petosky said TSA officers seemed confused about what to do after a scanner flagged her genitals as suspicious.
    One officer insisted that she be rescreened, telling her to “get back in the machine as a man or it was going to be a problem,” she said, but another officer said she could not be rescanned. During the detention, she was patted down twice and her luggage was searched, she said.
    A TSA spokesman told The New York Times at the time that the officers handled the situation according to policy.
    Despite advocacy by trans activists, there has been little progress to resolve the issue.
    Tobin said the TSA’s data on the number of trans complaints was misleading as many trans travelers do not feel comfortable reporting issues going through airport security, and many of those who have complained were not satisfied with the response.
    Maggie Down, a trans woman, filed a complaint after being subjected to a “thoroughly violating” body search in a private room at the Columbus, Ohio airport.
    Down said she was “wordlessly ordered to lift [her] skirt,” after which a security officer had to pat her down twice because she forgot to scan her gloves the first time round.
    “I received a rather boilerplate response from the TSA,” Down said. “[It] stated that what happened was standard procedure and recommended I read through the TSA’s FAQ about travel for trans passengers.”
    The TSA asked her for further information, which she provided, and she has been waiting one month for a reply.
    The TSA was not immediately able to respond to a request for comment on Down’s complaint.
    Fear of facial recognition
    Trans rights groups fear that the situation could worsen as the TSA is rolling out facial recognition software at airports across the United States.
    Researchers at the University of Colorado Boulder tested facial recognition systems from tech giants IBM, Amazon and Microsoft on photographs of trans men and found they were misidentified as women 38 percent of the time.
    MORE: Researchers Test Facial Recognition Technology on Transgender Women – It Says They’re Men
    The study suggested that the software relies on outdated gender stereotypes in its facial analysis, adding that the report’s lead author Morgan Klaus Scheuerman, who is male with long hair, was categorized as female half of the time.
    “Maybe you have socially transitioned, but it doesn’t necessarily match what your documentation says – there could be issues with TSA, immigration and customs,” he said.

Attached Files:

Uber_Hoop likes this.
  4. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

UTRs and Uber_Hoop like this.
  5. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Too be fair to him
    Not being able to get your balls waxed could send you over the edge

6. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

7. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Girls sue to block participation of transgender athletes
    By PAT EATON-ROBByesterday

1 of 4
    Danbury High School sophomore Alanna Smith speaks during a news conference at the Connecticut State Capitol in Hartford, Conn., Wednesday, Feb, 12, 2020. Smith, the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith, is among three girls suing to block a state policy that allows transgender athletes to compete in girls sports. (AP Photo/Pat Eaton-Robb)

HARTFORD, Conn. (AP) — The families of three female high school runners filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday seeking to block transgender athletes in Connecticut from participating in girls sports.

Selina Soule, a senior at Glastonbury High School, Chelsea Mitchell, a senior at Canton High School and Alanna Smith, a sophomore at Danbury High School are represented by the conservative nonprofit organization Alliance Defending Freedom. They argue that allowing athletes with male anatomy to compete has deprived them of track titles and scholarship opportunities.

“Mentally and physically, we know the outcome before the race even starts,” said Smith, who is the daughter of former Major League pitcher Lee Smith. “That biological unfairness doesn’t go away because of what someone believes about gender identity. All girls deserve the chance to compete on a level playing field.”

The lawsuit was filed against the Connecticut Association of Schools-Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference and the boards of education in Bloomfield, Cromwell, Glastonbury, Canton and Danbury.

“Forcing girls to be spectators in their own sports is completely at odds with Title IX, a federal law designed to create equal opportunities for women in education and athletics,” attorney Christiana Holcomb said. “Connecticut’s policy violates that law and reverses nearly 50 years of advances for women.”

More Stories:
    The Connecticut Association of Schools-Connecticut Interscholastic Athletic Conference says its policy follows a state anti-discrimination law that says students must be treated in school by the gender with which they identify and the group believes the policy is “appropriate under both state and federal law.”

The lawsuit follows a Title IX complaint filed last June by the girls’ families and the Alliance Defending Freedom with the U.S. Education Department’s Office for Civil Rights, which is investigating the policy.

The lawsuit centers on two transgender sprinters, Terry Miller and Andraya Yearwood, who have frequently outperformed their cisgender competitors.

The two seniors have combined to win 15 girls state indoor or outdoor championship races since 2017, according to the lawsuit.

The three plaintiffs have competed directly against them, almost always losing to Miller and usually behind Yearwood. Mitchell finished third in the 2019 state championship in the girls 55-meter indoor track competition behind Miller and Yearwood.

“Our dream is not to come in second or third place, but to win fair and square,” Mitchell said. “All we’re asking for is a fair chance.”

Yearwood, a senior at Cromwell High School, and Miller, a senior at Bloomfield High School, issued statements vehemently defending their right to run in girls events.

“I have faced discrimination in every aspect of my life and I no longer want to remain silent,” Miller said. “I am a girl and I am a runner. I participate in athletics just like my peers to excel, find community, and meaning in my life. It is both unfair and painful that my victories have to be attacked and my hard work ignored.”

Yearwood said she also is a girl and has been hurt by the efforts to “tear down my successes.”

“I will never stop being me!” she said in her statement. “I will never stop running! I hope that the next generation of trans youth doesn’t have to fight the fights that I have. I hope they can be celebrated when they succeed not demonized. For the next generation, I run for you!”

The American Civil Liberties Union said it will represent the transgender teens and defend the Connecticut policy in court. Attorney Chase Strangio, deputy director for Trans Justice with the ACLU LGBT & HIV Project, said transgender girls also are protected by Title IX.

“The idea that the law only protects the individuals with XX chromosomes as compared to individuals with XY chromosomes is found nowhere in the legislative history of Title IX, in any implementing regulation or in any other aspect of the interpretation of Title IX over the last 50 years by the courts,” he said.

The attorneys for Alliance Defending Freedom is asking the court to prevent the transgender girls from competing while the lawsuit moves forward. No hearing date on that request had been scheduled Wednesday, the day before the state’s indoor track championships begin.

Connecticut is one of 17 states that allowed transgender high school athletes to compete without restrictions in 2019, according to Transathlete.com, which tracks state policies in high school sports across the country. Eight states had restrictions that make it difficult for transgender athletes to compete while in school, such requiring athletes to compete under the gender on their birth certificate, or allowing them to participate only after going through sex reassignment procedures or hormone therapies, according to Transathlete.

Yearwood and Miller have said they are still in the process of transitioning but have declined to provide details.

8. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

UTRs likes this.
  9. Uber_Hoop

Steelmonkey and kiwiqpr like this.
  10. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

UTRs likes this.

11. Uber_Hoop

kiwiqpr likes this.
  12. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

13. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

14. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

Is it actually alive
    Looks like a cadaver

15. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

MANHOOD-WINKED
    I waited six months to have sex with my girlfriend only to find out she has a penis
    • Deidre Sanders, Agony Aunt
    • 16 Mar 2020, 19:39
    DEAR DEIDRE: I WAITED for six months to have sex with my girlfriend only to find she has a penis.

I met her at a party. She wasn’t the prettiest there but she fascinated me.

I found out my girlfriend has a penis and now I'm worried I'll be considered gayCredit: Getty - Contributor
    We spent the whole evening together then started dating. I’m 20 and she’s 19.

We took our time to have sex because she said she was a virgin and I was too.

When she finally said she was ready and I saw her naked, I was shocked. Then I thought, “What the hell? She’s still the same person I love.”

The sex side was awkward at first but finally we both enjoyed it.

She told me I was the first boy she’d ever had sex with. I told her that was OK because she was my first girl.

She’s talked of gender-reassignment surgery but I’ve told her I’ll still love her whatever she decides to do.

What is bothering me is: could we be considered as gay? I don’t feel gay because to me my girlfriend is a girl.

16. Uber_Hoop

As DT used to say, they’re all sisters if you turn them over.

17. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

18. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

UTRs likes this.
  19. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

20. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

bit harsh on truck drivers