1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

At last!!!...transfer activity

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by H bomb, Mar 22, 2012.

1. ccfcrt0p

ccfcrt0p Member

Tell you what lads if we want a nice sensible Cardiff debate from now on why don’t we post it on the Swansea Board the F@ckers would never find it then would they!!

I love banter but pointless comments on every thread?? Really???
    It's getting boring now boys and believe it or not I am starting to lose the little respect for you and your team that has been built up recently.

2. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

Alright lads, is Dekel Keinan any good, to be honest never heard of him, is he out the team due to form or he just cant get into it, any info would be good <ok>

3. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Shiney - I quite liked the bloke when he came to us from Blackpool. Put in some decent shifts and always seemed to be up for the battle. Quite dangerous when he went up for our corners and set pieces into their box. Unfortunately prone to gaffs at the back through going to sleep, and with that went the consistency you need at the heart of defence.

At that time though, with Gerrard lent to Hull for the season, we only had Hudson, Gyepes and Blake vying for the CB slots, so Keinon was a reasonable choice. Now with Ben Turner joining us and Gerrard back, his opportunities were severely limited.

Not sure if there was any friction between him and Malky, but he never got a look in. Having said that, there are a few others in our squad who seem to suffer from the same affliction - Malky seems to like continuity on the team sheet.

Maybe in going to you, he'll get some game time and good luck to him.

4. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

I must admit I like K9, he could do a good job for Bristol.

Good luck to him.

5. Stevoldinho

Stevoldinho Well-Known Member

Don't think he ever let us down, suprised he has not been given any sort of chance this season. TBF though he was never going to play in front of our first choice pairing.
    Good luck to him, he's definately up to Championship standard and should do a decent job for BC imho.

6. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Oh dear. I posted the Dobbie thing because I didn't want to start a thread on your board and it was relevant as he is an excellent player who has gone to a playoff rival. This may concern you as the lad has two playoff wins under his belt and last time I looked you were talking about meeting them in the Final.

You lot take the ****ing biscuit. No wonder nobody ****ing likes you.:emoticon-0172-mooni

7. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

Dekel gives you a 100% and didn't make a major blunder (that I can recall). I think will do well for you!

8. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

lets be honest here ,
    the investors in the club are losing millions ?? rich as they are would you ,still keep forking out million or so a month ??
    i dont know but i can see a change ,this summer i believe is gonna be massive for the club ,new director doing nothing at the moment ? ? apparently hes not even taking a wage massive summer in front of us i believe .

9. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

lets be honest here ,
    the investors in the club are losing millions ?? rich as they are would you ,still keep forking out million or so a month ??
    i dont know but i can see a change ,this summer i believe is gonna be massive for the club ,new director doing nothing at the moment ? ? apparently hes not even taking a wage massive summer in front of us i believe .

10. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

so good i done it twice .lol

11. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

if you didnt notice aussie the country loves us after our heroic carling cup final performance

12. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

the boy needs football,let him try his hand at a relegation battle it should be good for him.

13. BLUEBIRDS

BLUEBIRDS Member

man i give up tranfer market thread gets ****ED UP yet again ,H why bother ????

14. Crackerjack

Crackerjack Active Member

Cheers BLUEBIRDS !

15. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

blind optimism mate <ok>