1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Batmanu & fellow Arsenal fans ( tin heads included )

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by UIR - Kagawa Powa, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Batmanu Eboue

Batmanu Eboue Member

You think you will only drop points in 3 of your next 14 fixtures? You have obviously not watched the first half of the season. Also Arsenal (vs Everton) & United (vs Blackpool) both were lucky to turn around 1st half deficits recently which shows we can still be beat. Neither of our teams are great and I would be very surprised if either scored over 80 points this season.

2. John Smith

John Smith Active Member

Is there any time when you can actually sound anything other than a prepubescent ****rag?

3. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

No I think we will lose but we have a nack of not doing so this season.

I can see us losing at chelsea and blackburn but I wouldnt be surprised if we drew.

31 points at least for us I think which is 11 dropped. Seems about right. 85 to finish on and maybe more if we continue to avoid defeat. Big IF mind.

4. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Many times, many. This one time I stuck a flute up your pussy.......

Seriously though yes there is. I just felt the need to reply to you as you addressed me.

I am aware the first line makes no sense aswell lol, thats the point.

5. merrysupersteve

merrysupersteve Active Member

I like Batmanu and enjoy the banter with him but just disagree on points tallies. This is what points I expect United to take and I don't think I'm being too optomistic:
    United fixtures:

Wolves (A) - Win
    Citeh (H) - Win
    Wigan (A) - Win
    Chelsea (A) - Lose
    Liverpool (A) - Draw
    Bolton (H) - Win
    West Ham (A) - Win
    Fulham (H) - Win
    Newcastle (A) - Draw
    Everton (H) - Win
    Arsenal (A) - Draw
    Chelsea (H) - Draw
    Blackburn (A) - Win
    Blackpool (H) - Win

That would leave us on 85 points and I don't think it's unrealistic at all. Even allowing for a draw at home to City and a defeat at Arseanal (and I think we could very well win at Emirates, for the record) we'd still accumulate 82 points.

6. Batmanu Eboue

Batmanu Eboue Member

I said at the start of the season that 83 points would win the league. Now I think it will be less. United will more than likely go further in the CL than we will aswell which could contribute to them dropping points. Time will tell but I'm sticking to that. 79-81 points will win the league.

7. John Smith

John Smith Active Member

It depends on injuries of course. I think we're in the stronger position on that front (Even defenders). No confidence we're going to spank Barca? Aye cabron!

8. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Newcastle have sold there best striker and not got in a replacement. they will struggle I think for the rest of the season to find the goals. I think we will win there.

79 points is far to low, it hasnt been that low for a while and with 42 points to play for United would have to drop 17 to be that low come the end of the season. that just wont happen. We will be quite a bit higher than that. 11 points dropped is more likely. Both me and merry reached 85 points with our predictions and looking at the games its hard to find much more dropped points to be fair.

9. UIR - Kagawa Powa

I reached 88-90. Not 85. Though I think 85 is the minimum as I explained above.

10. Steevee

Steevee Active Member

I am hoping man united stay unbeaten right up untill y ou come to the emerites where we can repay you breaking our unbeaten run (whole season 49 games which you will not beat)

11. Kwik

Kwik Member

We don't want to, its not THAT great an acheivement.