1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

BBC 606 League1 posters.

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by SUPERNORWICH 23, Jan 30, 2012.

1. CanariesSoccer

CanariesSoccer Well-Known Member

HAHAHA if you follow the link to the article, here's a gem by Jonah "Anrgy" Jameson:

“Profanity” is bad language, and in times gone by blasphemous language (but as we’re out of the dark ages we can all laugh at religion at last). None of that here - it wouldn't get through the beeb's filters. You shouldn’t try and use long words Carra. Not enough grey matter, y’see.

“Norwich and their sad support was mentioned therefore the thread is fair game for comment by Norwich fans. It's a forum and nowhere does it say I or others can't comment”

Your second comment contradicts the first. If it’s a free forum there is therefore no requirement for any third party comment to render an already free thread free for comment.

The fact is that you and your Norwich 606 cohorts infect every thread on the Ipswich board (whether your little club is mentioned or not), plus the nature of these comments being 95% intended to annoy and inflame (try and see the difference between this and “friendly banter”) merely highlights what I said before. Why you think having a Cathedral and a League One “trophy” is something to get exited about. Inferiority complex. Little man syndrome.

Nice to see Carra admitting you’re inferior in every way. Even if he is dumber than a bag of hammers. Progress; one step at a time. That's how evolution works. Carra and his friends are showing signs of getting there.

2. Beefforhire-NCFC

Beefforhire-NCFC Well-Known Member

This is exactly What I mean!! How is that Racist, Sexist, Homophotbic etc

It's a cold hard fact! Thats what annoyed me the most about the old 606, getting mugged off for stating facts because they could "provoke", twas bollocks.

3. Beefforhire-NCFC

4. Superman wears Grant Holt pyjamas in bed

beefy, i still think that was the greatest article of all time <ok>

5. CanariesSoccer

That was a great article! LOVED IT!

6. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

It's still being quoted even though we are no longer in the same division! <ok>

7. Kent canary

Kent canary Well-Known Member

I am just a glory hunter enjoying the glory of posting annonymously on a web forum under an assumed pseudonym to others of similar ilk.

I sometimes even walk through Maidstone in a replica shirt since we've been a premier league team

8. ncfcwonky

ncfcwonky New Member

So true! It's even developed into a 'Swansea effect', yet to see the thesis!

9. Beefforhire-NCFC

I'm glad it was recieved so well.

wonky, your correct, my studies since have indicated any team can generate a Leeds effect. Swanseas surge in "Stock" if you like after the arsenal game may have created a vacuum for our recent form.

Of course it could be QPR, who are currently generating a Leeds effect that covers all the way to the Ryman premier league...

10. Carra_Rud

Carra_Rud Active Member

<laugh>.

11. Beefforhire-NCFC

On the subject of Jonah, one of my all time fave 606 moments was the Political Canary Jonah chant, remember how it goes?

You dropped it with no warning in a thread and I swear, I laughed so much I fell off my chair.

every post he's ever put since I just say "Bloody hell mate calm down" He gets so confused

12. Northamptonncfc

Northamptonncfc Well-Known Member

Lost count how many times I had posts removed it was an absolute piss take If you ask me.

Was on the BBC 606 thing since the Roeder days, when we got relegated that was a fun week the whole forum got invaded by an assortment of dickheads.

13. Beefforhire-NCFC

I'm having a trawl through the old 606 stuff and following a thread posted by myself immediately after we'd been promoted at Portsmouth I said I'd had a little "Emotional moment" so to speak. A certain "Tony_Munky_Canary" posted this awesome comment

Bless ya!

14. canary_max

canary_max Well-Known Member

Yes - mine went straight to junk mail. i didn't realise you could still see the old threads.

whatever happened to Paulo of Essex?? probably in TOWIE as an extra no doubt

15. CanariesSoccer

To the tune of London Bridge/King Of Spain:

Jonah knocks his wife around,
    Wife around,
    Wife around,
    Wife around,
    Jonah knocks his wife around.
    He is angry!

16. Beefforhire-NCFC

WAHEY!!:1980_boogie_down:

17. Northamptonncfc

Northamptonncfc Well-Known Member

Is old Jonah still quoting Shakesphere when he loses an argument? Taking the intellectual high ground but it ends up making him look like a psychotic knob who's forgotten his medication.

18. CanariesSoccer

I have to admit, I actually have to put effort into not crying a little when I listen to the commentary of "that" goal.

19. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

I'm obviously doing summat wrong CS, but can you tell me how to browse thru the old 606 threads please, cos I just can't fathom it out !!!!!!!! ..... <doh>

20. CanariesSoccer

It's a bit of a bastard to be fair, they're all there but not easy to get to, if you start off on this link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/F20138892?thread=8014833&show=50 then you have to scroll through posts by clicking on the user names. It's impossible to navigate the old fashioned way.