1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bradley DACK

Discussion in 'Gillingham' started by Old Timer in Cyprus, Nov 17, 2016.

1. Old Timer in Cyprus

Old Timer in Cyprus Active Member

Starting to get a bad feeling about Brad's fitness problems. I remember how we had hoped to get a seven figure sum for Simon King after picking him up from Barnet for a bargain 200 k. and how that eventually ended in tears. Only a few months back, The Daily Malice were calling Brad a 5 million dollar baby. At present with his performance and fitness at an all time low, his value may have seriously plummeted by as much as 90 %. I know their injuries are not comparable, but every couple of games/ part games played sees Brad back in sick bay once again for a couple of weeks or so. This has been going on throughout 2016 and coincides with the team's performance plummeting to an all time low. I know one thing, Bristol City will not be repeating their January offer in the next transfer window.

2. gioblues

gioblues Well-Known Member

Daily mail only valued Dack at 750k be lucky to get 75 k unless he gets form and fitness back. Scally must wish he took the 1.5 million bristol offered last season.

3. grumpygit

grumpygit les misérable

Dack needs to spend a few weeks back with mark Patterson, Jed has destroyed him along with Jackson, oshilaja, Garmston, all have had their good football coached out of them.

WINDYROG likes this.