1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bring back Roman Abramovich and his team….

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by Bristol Blue, Apr 1, 2024.

1. Bristol Blue

Bristol Blue Well-Known Member

….with Chelsea FC being illegally confiscated by the British government some 2 years ago and given to Boehley, it’s time to bring back Abramovich and for the hopelessly corrupt and criminal led British government to get down on their knees and apologize to Abramovich for their criminality.

2. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Would be awesome, but aint gonna happen in a month of Sundays.

3. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

Unfortunately RA does seem to have been into some dodgy dealings which have put us in the spotlight with FFP Rules and might see us thumped by them. My guess is he's far from the only one, just another one who's been caught so far.
    Nevertheless he makes Boehly and the Clowns look a 3rd rate Circus act who are utterly hopeless with anything to do with Football. Can't see him back in football, but then, why would he want to be, the way it's mismanaged by FIFA and EUFA and the PL ???

Bristol Blue likes this.
  4. Bristol Blue

I was at Wembley on Saturday and my thoughts on Jackson squandering so many chances were that Abramovich would have bought a proven striker to lead the attack in such a big game. Boehley and Co have spent a £billion and we have no proven striker. Jackson was like a frightened rabbit in the headlamps when it came to taking what were great chances. As for Mudryk on as sub - a complete waste of money. A 5-0 loss against The Arse tonight says to me that the club needs new ownership and new direction.

5. Bristol Blue

VAR is completely dodgy in this country. Seems to me like it was set up for the FA Cup semis to ensure a Manchester FA Cup derby for the final. We were robbed and so were Coventry in the other semi.

6. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I was a big advocate of VAR.
    I'd seen it work in Cricket, Tennis and Rugby almost flawlessly.
    Typical of Football to **** up the unfuckable.
    All it seems to do in football is ensure we get 12 added minutes to the end of every game and they are still getting half the decisions wrong, just like they were before VAR, so really its done **** all except stretch games out to ridiculous lengths.
    Bin it.

Bristol Blue likes this.
  7. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

I'm with you it's only as good as the person operating the equipment. Most are referees. Time to bin them and replace with technicians who's only interest is ensuring the correct result from the technology, not analysing football nuances. Referees are often poor, often biased, and often mistake riddled. That's why they brought in VAR, but then they stuffed it up by using the plonkers who make the bad decisions to decide what's right or wrong !!! Dracula running the Blood Bank. The dopes make as many errors using VAR as they do on the pitch !!!!!! Just get refs out of the system and have VAR operators get the on field ref to look and decide. One ref, not another one on VAR making decisions for him.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2024
    Bristol Blue likes this.