1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bullard's Goal

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by TigerFace, Feb 3, 2011.

1. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

Oh you're one of those.

2. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Well-Known Member

What supposed Bullard v Long incident. I don't live in Hull anymore so I miss these stories. Please tell me the rumour. Thanks.

3. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Yes, I'm one of these.

4. TygerTyger

TygerTyger Well-Known Member

Are you one of those that can tell me about the Bullard v Long incident, or one of those who pretends to be a Hull City fan but is actually a Tosser Without Friends (see what I did with that! (TWF). Get it?

5. TONY_WARNERS_FACE.

TONY_WARNERS_FACE. Well-Known Member

I can tell you about that.

Basically, Long shot Bullard's cat and Jimmy had to leave on compassionate grounds.

Nigel Pearson then told me he was sad to see Bullard and go and gave me the startling revelation that he can't actually manage and is indeed a talentless bore.

6. St-Louis Tiger

St-Louis Tiger Active Member

if you're so disillusioned with the management please feel free to go support some other team. Why do you come on here because clearly it causes you great stress? Something i'd rather avoid if at all possible

Also with regard to the 'so your one of them' statement, anyone who's been on these boards (or old 606) more than a few weeks will know that OLM has a pretty decent relaitionship with AP, anything he reports to us is generally spot on.

Oh yeah and Jimmy's past it, he's an arrogant money grabbing tit and i wouldn't care if we were paying 100% of his wages to get him away from the dressing room.

7. Dean24

Dean24 Member

I would say that TWF does indeed have a tiny bit of an obsession when it comes to AP but I think plenty of others are the same when it comes to JB ( one of the greatest ever players in a tiger shirt ) anyway who cares ? You cant beat differing opinions it's ****ing gggggggggggggggreat!!!

8. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

I don't know anyone who was at the Weir Bar for the Bullard v Long thing, I heard there was a bit of argy bargy, which led to all Hull FC players being banned from visiting the establishment(by Hull FC, not the Weir Bar), but that's all I know. It was the recent argy bargy at Fusion, involving Ash and Bullard that the club got pissed off about, it's probably what cost Ash another year, though it didn't affect Jimmy, who was already persona non grata.

9. Jimmy The Alcoholic

Jimmy The Alcoholic New Member

Well I just saw the ball pop out back to me so I thought I'd have a swing at it and what do ya know, bob's your uncle back of the net! Cheers lads