1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic City Board Betting Thread

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by 1MoreAgain, Dec 16, 2021.

1. tiptoe through the kempton

tiptoe through the kempton Well-Known Member

Anglers crag 3.35 Ayr
    6 places paid, currently 12/1

2. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

SW3 Chelsea Tiger Well-Known Member

VIP Ayr

AYR

Sorry for no write ups here but money coming quickly on some of these just missed the EW on favour and fortune who was 11/2 when I had it up earlier and really fancy that one - annoyed not to get EW!!!

Done 4 for Scottish National! Good luck with the race and hopefully we have a winner in there.

MULLINS should have a good day here… I’ve picked a few of his out.

1.15 AYR - UNCLE PHIL 4/1 - 1 point win

1.50 AYR - ABUFFALOSOLIDER 12/1 - 0.5 EW & MONTGOMERY 9/1 0.5 EW

2.25 AYR - FAVOUR AND FORTUNE 9/2 -1 point win Saver AFADIL 12/1 - 0.5 EW saver

3.35 AYR GRAND NATIONAL - MR VANGO 12/1 - MR INCREDIBLE 11/1 - TOMMIE BEAU 40/1 - MACDERMOTT 11/1 -1 point EW

4.10 AYR - NO BET

4.45 AYR - CHOCCABLOC 20/1 - 0.5 EW

5.20 - NO BET

TOTAL POINTS 8

3. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP TUESDAY

2.53 - SOUTHWELL - SHOT BOI 13/2 - 1 point ew
    3.55 - EPSOM - CHAMPAGNE PIAFF 3/1 - 1 point win
    4.05 - SOUTHWELL - FLOATING LINE 9/2 - 1 point win
    5.05 - EPSOM - PORTSMOUTH 7/1 - 1 point ew
    5.30 - WOLVES - INEXPLICABLE 10/1 - 1 point ew

2.53 - SOUTHWELL - SHOT BOI 13/2 - 1 point EW - 4 paid

Will be third time tipping this horse in the past week. He’s been withdrawn twice. What are they waiting for? Ideal conditions? As far as I’m aware the PIPE team travelled with SHOT BOI last week and still pulled him. Just gives more questions than answers really but the fact that they are being so picky about where he runs suggests to me they are protecting the mark and expect him to win/go close. He was second in his last run on soft at Chepstow, but 7 lengths back, he has wins on good ground, so I assume that’s what they want and he FINALLY runs today at the 3rd time of asking.

3.55 - EPSOM - CHAMPAGNE PIAFF 3/1 - 1 point win

Ryan Moore rides CHAMPAGNE PIAFF for his dad today but he’s here to do the job for the boss man AOB on CHIEF LITTLE ROCK in the listed race in the 2.45. At 5/6, it’s a short price but will be here to take home the £50,000 prize money on offer which is not bad for a Tuesday afternoon. That’s the best race of the day here and most of the line up have group 1 derby entries so certainly one to watch as well.

Hopefully Ryan Moore can do the business for his dad later in the afternoon on CHAMPAGNE PIAFF who looks a frustrating horse to train. He’s very lightly raced for a 6 year old but does boasts a hat trick of wins so he’s not without ability. He was 3rd at Bath earlier this month after nearly a whopping 1000 days off the track. He showed he still had talent but was evidently caught out by the pace of the race and let the leaders have too much rope and simply couldn’t catch them. At 3rd he was 7 lengths ahead of the rest of the pack. Good ground today importantly, (it was heavy at Bath LTO) and all 3 wins come on good ground. With Ryan booked, this looks a good opportunity for CHAMPAGNE and still a good price at 3/1.

4.05 - SOUTHWELL - FLOATING LINE 9/2 - 1 point win

This horse has a bit to prove and the fact that the Henderson horse isn’t top of the market says a lot about Tom Laceys horse THE LORD MAID who will go off here nearly evens at best. That’s the one to beat in my opinion but I will give FLOATING LINE one more try today as the 9/2 on offer looks great value here. This is Nico De Boinvilles only ride of the day, Henderson himself speaks very highly of this ‘beautiful and talented mare’ . Lets hope the step up in trip and recent race experience sees her pull of a big run today.

5.05 - EPSOM - PORTSMOUTH 6/1 - 3 paid - 1 point EW

As short as 9/2 already this horse is finding support in the market this morning. Oisin Murphy rides him for the Balding team in what looks a trappy affair with plenty with chances. Fav looks good and is running well at the moment but I’m taking a chance here on Portsmouth to break his maiden tag after being gelded. It’s a drastic move that often brings out improvement for these young colts and his opening mark of 74 gives him nearly half a stone weight advantage on the shorter priced favourite.

5.30 - WOLVES - INEXPLICABLE 10/1 - 4 paid - 1 point EW

INEXPLICABLE is hit and miss but now an 8 time winner here at Wolves. I just can’t say no at 10/1 as we can get good EW value for a place. Shocking run last time at Southwell and he does have a few BAD runs at Wolves but if he’s going to win anywhere it’s here. Last 4 attempts at Wolves have seen two second places and two thirds. Last win here was in January, feels over due a win here and down 1lb to mark of 49 which was his LWM at from where he won at Newcastle recently.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGEST - 5

Comp prize today is up to £200 and will likely be won… https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1782676636095148188?s=46

Have a nice day all cheers

4. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Good day, several reasonable priced winners & a 14/1 place. About £80 in profit. Onto tomorrow :1980_boogie_down:

5. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP WEDNESDAY

Willie Mullins is attacking PERTH and LUDLOW today. He’s sent a sizeable squad to Perth and a few to LUDLOW including DADDY LONG LEGS who is going to go off at near 1/10 by the looks of it. Most of his runner are at Perth. He has very live chances and could come away with 4 winners there - but there’s not much value in any of the prices.

VIP TIPS
    3.47 - CATTERICK - SUGARPIEHONEYBUNCH 11/4 - 1 point win
    5.10 - LUDLOW - GO ON CHEZ 2/1 - 1 point win
    7.00 - TAUNTON - SWIFT HAWK 9/4 - 1 point win

SUGARPIE was backed like it wouldn’t lose last week. Opened up 5/1 and backed into 9/4 before the off. I think the only thing that stopped the win was the heavy ground. This horse is finally back to winning mark of 45… rock bottom affair but value here at 11/4 and a winning run is not far away for this horse. Lets hope its today.

Same with GO ON CHEZ who has hit the bar now 4 times in a row. This is a drop in class from some of those near misses and we have a 7lb claimer on board today which should be the catalyst to getting the job done for connections.

SWIFT HAWK was probably caught out by conditions that did not play to his strengths LTO but he still ran well. He came 3rd, unable to maintain his unbeaten record since switching over from the flat. He was a decent performer on turf and AW, but he’s a horse that needs good ground to get him at best effect. We have ideal conditions at Taunton and should see a good run for this owners group horse with HARRY COBDEN on board.

VIP LONGSHOTS

2.35 - LUDLOW - HURRICAINE HARVEY 11/1 - 1 point EW
    8.10 -TAUNTON - JOHN BETJEMAN 10/1 - 1 point EW

I’ve been tipping / following JOHN BETJEMAN for a few months now as I’m almost certain he wins very soon of this mark. I tipped him when 7th here at Taunton a few months back and he’s put in two very creditable 3rd places runs since off big prices. LTO, I saw him go 1/4 in play and thought we had missed the chance to get on him winning but he faltered and fell short. He is a big price again today, runs of the same mark and is 5lb below his last winning one. He also has 7lb claimer on today… is today the day for him to finally bloody win.

HURRICAINE HARVEY is another on a losing streak. He drops down in class after a fair 3rd place at Ascot most recently. It’s been well over a year since this horse won and that was off a mark 6 pounds higher and most importantly, it was here at this track. He also has a 3lb claimer on giving him a solid chance of the weight today.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED 5.

Prize increased again until it’s won £220 - https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1783020842860822948?s=46

6. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Winner….go on chez :emoticon-0169-dance

7. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP THURSDAY

Todays twitter giveaway £150 -
    https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1783415186172326001?s=46

Five meetings today across the UK. I’ve 7 tips for the day. I’ve left CHELMSFORD completely but might have a look at it later if I’m not busy this evening.
    BEVERLEY

2.45 - MISS BRAZEN 7/1 - 1 point EW - 4 paid
    3.20 - DAMBUSTER 13/8 - 1 point win
    5.05 - MY HARRISON GEORGE 11/4 - 1 point win

MISS BRAZEN will relish the soft ground as we saw from Easterly’s winners yesterday. She has been eased in her mark quite significantly since her last win, which was here at Bev. This is a drop down in class from the 3rd place she posted recently at Doncaster where she ran 3rd in behind BEDFORD FLYER. Good EW value here with Joanna Mason back to ride today.

I think OISIN MURPHY has a good chance for a double today. I like both his rides but he will be here at Beverley to ride for his boss in the 3.20. This horse flopped in the Newmarket Group 3 and has had to lower expectations. This is massive drop to class 5 and he has been gelded since his last run. DAMBUSTER beat some good horses on his debut but was rushed into Group company. His debut was a class 4 win, this might be slightly more competitive than that event but should really be winning this.

The 5.05 looks a pretty lowly affair, I have SONNING in the tracker from his hurdling days, I’ve never backed him on the flat. He’s 20/1 so a big EW option here but I prefer MY HARRISON GEORGE today who can finally break his maiden. He’s been off a few months after hitting the bar twice at Newcastle and then Wolves. He’s gone down by a neck on both occasions. Looks more than capable of winning races and the booking of Oisin Orr could see that happen today. Big fan of Oisin Orr, personally think he’s underrated and strong in the finish.

PERTH

1.50 - FOXS FANCY 9/4 - 1 point win

I’m going to mention a few in the 2.25 - BIG BAD BEAR 33/1 and JELSKI 28/1 are both very speculative but seem massive in the market. I track BIG BAD BEAR, not sure he has the best chance today but I do feel like the price on JELSKI is massive. I find it interesting how Moffat has bumped Charlotte Jones (who is here on BINGOO later) in replace for a new young rider I’ve not heard of with a 10lb claim. I’m interested to see how the partnership gets on as JELSKI certainly knows how to win races.

FOXS FANCY will look to make it 3rd time luck for Lucinda Russell. No surprises that it’s Derek Fox on board the horse today. He has been denied by a neck LTO at Hexham and just out lasted in a bumper at the same course previously to this. This horse is related to ONE FOR ARTHUR who won the National for Russel and Fox in 2017 - I’m sure this horse has been aptly named due to this and Derek will be doing his upmost to get this one into the winners enclosure this afternoon.
    HUNTINGDON

6.45 - CALL THE DANCE 5/2 - 1 point win
    7.45 - DANTES INFERNO 9/1 - 1 point EW

I think CALL THE DANCE is one of my favourite Henderson horses. She’s won for us two times already, keeps getting better with each race. I’ve been tracking her since her first bumper run and very keen on her. Price is still OK at 5/2 but I wouldn’t want to be betting on her if she gets more shorter, which she likely will beforehand. Reason being, PARC D’AMOUR is a good horse that arrives on a 4LB rise after an impressive win - I think he will be our main challenge and probably come second . Looks very good value at 6/1 in all honesty and probably would be shorter if not lining up with one of Henderson's horses.

In this 7.45 a lot of the horses either haven’t ran or are lightly raced. It’s hard to gauge exactly what could pop here in this bumper. With that said looking at DANTES INFERNOS debut race at Ludlow last year, it’s worked out very nicely. She was second to BOBBY'S FORTUNE who has gone on to run well since and then followed that run up with 4th place LTO which was a blanket finish. Olive rides for her day again and brings a 7lb claim - this could well be the difference maker.
    WARWICK

4.20 - HYLAND 10/3 - 1 point win

I do track FLIGHT DECK in this race as well who is now out to 25/1 with 3 places paid… it could be worth few pennies but in reality this race looks like it will be fought between those near the top of the market. HYLAND drops in class today - he’s been running in premier handicaps at Ascot and Cheltenham and hasn’t been disgraced. He will benefit if the ground stays on the good side and can get back to winning ways. It was only in October he took home the Pertemps handicap at Cheltenham - a class 2 event. This is a lot easier and he should be there or there about.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED 7.

8. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Boom. Start with a 3/1 winner

edit - Another winner in the 3:20

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024
    rovertiger and Chazz Rheinhold like this.
  9. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

I’m told this is a lump job….but you know the risks….
    cc09e925-d2d4-40fb-820d-50ab1c362a0a.jpeg

10. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP SANDOWN

1.15 SANDOWN - SHAGRAAN 5/1 - 1 point win & EQUITY LAW 12/1 0.5 EW Saver - 3 paid
    2.25 SANDOWN - OKEECHOBEE 11/4
    3.00 SANDOWN - POKER FACE 6/1 - 3 paid
    4.10 SANDWON - BEELEY 15/8

1.15 SANDOWN - SHAGRAAN 9/2 - 1 point win & EQUITY LAW 12/1 0.5 EW Saver - 3 paid

SHAGRAAN is now 9/2 so we have missed the EW price but I’ll stick with him as he drops down in class. This horse was unlucky not to win a listed at Newbury last year and has been tried at Group level. There’s a number of decent horses here, most back from breaks. EQUITY LAW looks a big price here, he has a good record on good ground and here at Sandown and I feel his odds may of been compiled based upon a recent poor showing at Bath on heavy ground. He went off at 6/4 last time here at C&D - looks a big EW price to me.

2.25 SANDOWN - OKEECHOBEE 11/4 - 1 point win

Ryan Moore has a short price in the race before this aswell which looks to have a big chance but this one looks a good opportunity for OKEECHOBEE to step up and get a group win under his belt. I don’t think he’s necessarily a world beater this horse but the likes of ISRAR and FLYING HONOURS have looked well held in recently races. DESERT HERO is the clear threat on form and he has won at this distance before. OKEECHOBEE is by the most unexposed of these in my opinion and we might see him take this one by the scruff of the neck.

3.00 SANDOWN - POKER FACE 6/1 - 3 paid - 1 point EW

Not mad on this race, very hard to pick. Scott has sent me CHARYN over at 11/4. The top 3 in the market are all Group 1/2 winners. NOSTRUM was well beaten last time and second before that, he has a bit to prove but in all honest I thought he was a group 1 level horse… he’s faltered a bit last season. CHARYN and LORD NORTH should need no introduction either. Both solid horses that will always run good races and you know what to expect from them.

POKER FACE has been a rare NAP for the group and we backed him when he won his first listed race, then again when he won his group 3 in Deauville and he stepped up and won again at Group 2 level for us in Paris towards the back end of the year. I’ve said since day one that this was one of Crisfords very best prospects and that’s been proven. He’s surpassed my expectations winning that Group 2 race in Paris and I think he has a fair chance to do that again today. He’s 13/2 on some bookies but only 2 paid so 6-1 paid is probably the best option here for a bet.

4.10 SANDWON - BEELEY 15/8 - 1 point win

We had a lot better price on this one last week before it played up and was withdrawn. That was the second time this has happened for this horse and honestly was the start of what must have been a frustrating weekend for young Kieran Shoemark. I’ve already seen calls for his head and that he ‘will be out by June’ - I sincerely doubt that will happen and I expect that he will have a decent weekend on some of these Gosden inmates. BEELEY looks to have bags of potential but he needs to get out of the gates.

NEWCASTLE - WILL LOOK AGAIN LATER HERE

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED 4.5

Chat is open - https://t.me/ 7akvfQJpxtNmYTE0

11. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP SATURDAY and FANCIES

First horse I want to give a mention is ALPINE GIRL. Although only with owners group she was my first winner as an ‘owner’ she runs today in the 5.40 DONCASTER - she’s rank outsider at 16/1 currently. I am obviously a bit biased on her and can’t call this an official tip with the form she is in…

VIP TIPS

6.50 RIPON - CLANSMAN 7/2 - 1 point win

I still believe this one is ahead of the handicapper. Should have won LTO in my opinion - just bested on the day. Likes the soft ground, prefers heat but very good value still at 7/2.

FANCIES

Few fancies - prices missed on a few I had picked unfortunately. Smaller bets now the value is gone. Not the case for GOOD EARTH that has drifted but always happy to bet that one.

2.45 HAYDOCK - RAINBOW FIRE 9/2 - 0.5 win

Bit annoyed to miss the EW value on this horse. Botti form is firing in some nice winners at the moment and I’ve tracked this one for a good while. He was off track for a good while before his recent run at Kempton. He should come on for that. Lots of familiar horses in this one and will be a good race. GWEEDORE and SPARKS fly both other good EW options IMO but I’ve been waiting to have a bet on RAINBOW FIRE and mark looks workable, conditions are spot on.

3.12 LEICESTER - DARLO PRIDE 9/2 - 0.5 EW

Another that we have missed the EW price for so a small win bet only. He’s in very good form and has been consistent his whole career. 3232124221 - would have preferred a place option but still has a good chance looking at todays field.

6.40 DONCASTER - GOOD EARTH 50/1 - 0.5 ew

This horse has won for VIP four or 5 times now. Form is questionable at the moment. Big drift. Still worth a few pennies in my opinion. Massive price and could place if back to best. She has won better races than this before let’s put it that way.

7.10 DONCASTER - SHAGPYLE 5/1 - 0.5 EW

Track this horse. PYLEDRIVERS half brother. France’s son and one that is not without ability that’s already been shown. He’s been off for 7 months and will most likely need a run but he might be worth following this season. I’m having a small go today for interest.

TOTAL POINTS 3.

I think that will be it for the day from me. If I do end up having a go on anything else I’ll post it in the chat here which is now open … https://t.me/ 7akvfQJpxtNmYTE0

12. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP TUESDAY

PUNCHESTOWN festival starts today - if anyone wants any tips for that give the Irish line a follow here: https://t.me/ DFwCqAIP8O9lZWI8

VIP
    3.15 - YARMOUTH - RUN AWAY 9/4 - 1 point win
    4.10 - BRIGHTON - ZAYINA 10/3 - 1 point win

UK looks relative poor today. I don’t have much I can find for today. Due to that fact breaking a cardinal rule and going with an un raced one in the 3.15. RUN AWAY cost the Balding team a pretty packet - over 2 million. This is the full sister to BLACKBEARD. This horse is meant to be rapid and doing very well at home but this means nothing until it’s translated on to the race course. She runs against horses with slightly more experience and older animals today. Small bet here and hopefully she can live up to the hype.

ZAYINA won here over 1 mile in October and did so well in a class 4 race. Although this is a step up in class, it’s also a step up in trip and she looks likely to improve for it. This is a competitive race, you can tell that from the market but ZAYINAS course form sets her apart. She’s more unexposed than the others and the most likely to show a significant amount of improvement, especially with the increase in trip for her today.

LONGSHOT

2.10 - YARMOUTH - STINTINO SUNSET 18/1 - 3 places - (12/1 sky with 4 places)- 1 point EW

Sky is paying 4 places with only 9 runners here but big price disparity. It’s up to you if you take 3 or 4 places here depending on risk. I think this horse has ran well for a good year now with only a rare duff effort last time out. At this point he’s only 2lbs higher than his last winning mark and I think he’s one to follow for the next few races if we can get double digit prices. I’d like to see him ridden a bit more prominently today by Dylan Hogan, he was held up last time and probably would have finished closer.

TWITTER COMP - todays prize is up to £185 - enter free - https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1785228978703225062?s=46

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED - 3

13. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Run away 7/1 winner!!
    StinIto placed

SW3 Chelsea Tiger likes this.
  14. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Last one for today….

IMG_6835.jpeg

15. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP Wednesday

PUNCHESTOWN day two - if anyone wants any tips for that give the Irish line a follow here: https://t.me/ DFwCqAIP8O9lZWI8

VIP TIPS

Trueshan / Coltrane / Sweet William face off again at Ascot. Good luck picking the winner of the 3. Should be a class race. No idea who wins it... few for today. Might have one or two for the evening at Kempton.

1 point PLACE double - MALJOOM / ADAAY IN DEVON and singles.

1.40 ASCOT - MALJOOM 3/1 - 1 point win
    2.50 ASCOT - ADAAY IN DEVON 9/2 - 1 point win
    3.15 PONTEFRACT CHANTICO 9/2 - 1 point win
    5.40 BRIGHTON - KIMMICO 7/1 - 1 point EW

1.40 ASCOT - MALJOOM 3/1 - 1 point win

All horses run off even weight for this listed contest in the first race of the afternoon. MALJOOM is a tricky character, lightly raced and seems to be hard to get on track. He’s only raced once since 2022 and that was a poor effort in a group 2 at Newbury. Prior to this he looked a star - he won 2000 Guineas in Germany and followed that win with a 4th place in the G1 St Palace Stakes at the Ascot meeting. He was less than a length off the winner of the race COROEBUS. If MALJOOM can find that form - he wins the race.

2.50 ASCOT - ADAAY IN DEVON 4/1 - 1 point win

SDS rode ADAAY IN DEVON to victory at Bath for the second race in a row over 5 furlongs. She goes for the Patrick today stepping back up to 6 furlongs where she has won races before. She is entered in the Commonwealth Cup Group 1 at the main festival, this might be a step too far but on the evidence we saw at Bath - this Group 3 should be well within her reach. What she did at Bath was simply impressive. Won with plenty in hand, the winning distance doesn’t tell the full story. She was in total control of the race and won going away at the line with plenty of running in her, a further suggestion that 6 furlongs will not be an issue. Good price at 9/2 but a more difficult race for her here today.

3.15 PONTEFRACT CHANTICO 9/2 - 1 point win

Just missed out on the EW price, CHANTICO is now as short as 11/4 in places but you can still get 9/2 at time of writing. The market support is encouraging although not surprising. CHANTICO went down by a head LTO and the form from that race has been franked since with winners coming from those in behind. CHANTICO has been a frustrating and expensive horse to follow but looks on the right track to get back to winning ways. He’s ran here once before and that was on debut with a good effort to finish 3rd. He actually raced in behind POKER FACE on that debut who has gone on to win multiple group races.

5.40 BRIGHTON - KIMMICO 7/1 - 1 point EW

The fav with Saffie on is 100% the one to beat - more race experience than the rest of this field - came in behind SEX ON FIRE who runs again today at Ascot for Hollie Doyle. It’s a short price and instead I’ve sided for the Hughes horse. KIMMICO is 7/1, a good EW price here and has a 7lb claimer on board making her nearly a stone lighter than this favourite. In addition to this the debut was in a class 4 event, this could well be and should be a bit easier. KIMMICO is on better terms, we might see a big run here.

Twitter CASH Comp has rolled over - it’s £200 up for grabs today!! Enter here for free -
    https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1785589950156620127?s=46

Total point suggested 5

16. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP THURSDAY

PUNCHESTOWN day three - if anyone wants any tips for that give the Irish line a follow here: https://t.me/ DFwCqAIP8O9lZWI8

VIP TIPS:

1 point place treble and singles:

1.52 AYR - MOON MAN 9/4 - 1 point win
    2.52 AYR - GLOBAL HUMOR 7/4 - 1 point win
    3.17 REDCAR - SHOWALONG 9/4 - 1 point win

1.52 AYR - MOON MAN 9/4 - 1 point win

There has been a significant market move for unrated JUNGLE LAND who has been backed into fav overnight. MOON MAN has Mark Winn and his 3lb claim on again. He rode on debut and was just denied by 1/2 length at Newcastle. He hit the bar again under Tudhope at Southwell, missed out by a neck. Two strong pieces of form and still good value. He switches to turf today which is the main concern but looks a winner in waiting.

2.52 AYR - GLOBAL HUMOR 7/4 - 1 point win

This horse is now 2lbs above his last winning mark and a second place here on Monday see’s him turned round as he attempts to make it 4 wins at C&D. Mondays race was an apprentice affair so Winns claim was not in affect. It is today so he races of an unchanged mark but the 3lb claim actually sees him 1lb below LWM. Been over a year since his last win now and he’s due.

3.17 REDCAR - SHOWALONG 9/4 - 1 point win

5lbs below last winning mark now he returns to Redcar where he landed his first career win. That was 4 years ago and you will need to go back to 2023 to find SHOWALONGS last win. Should relish these soft conditions this afternoon at Redcar.

TOTAL POINTS 3.

GOLF CJ CUP - Starts at 12.50 - 0.5 EW wins

DOUG GHIM 70/
    MAVERICK MCNEALY 55/1
    ADAM SCOTT 22/1
    SUNGJAE IM 28/1
    GARRICK HIGGO 100/1
    RYO HISATUNE 100/1

TOTAL POINTS 3.

TWITTER COMP is up to £210 with no winner yesterday - all welcome to enter here - https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1785960372853182541?s=46

GOOD LUCK ALL
    NATE

17. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

Any tips for Newmarket mate

SW3 Chelsea Tiger likes this.
  18. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

19. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP SUNDAY

Morning guys small profit made yesterday with WOB WOB WOB winning at nice price and a lovely info win from Scott.

CITY OF TROY was a massive disappointment in the Guineas but I wouldn’t fully write that horse off yet. Some of the comments I’ve seen are silly. It’s the curse of being compared to Frankel after an unbeaten 2 year old season. It needs to stop as these horses like Frankel are generational, they do not come up once a year or once every few years.

With it being Bank Holiday tomorrow - we will NOT be taking the day off. We have 6 cards to get involved with and lots of trackers running.

I’ve done these for today - I should be back to normal with write ups by Wednesday latest and please allow a bit longer for me to get back to messages than usual as I’m well behind. Thanks all

Nate

VIP TIPS:

NEWMARKET:
    1.50 NEWMARKET - KALPANA 11/8 - 1 point win
    3.00 NEWMARKET - HMS PRESIDENT 12/1 and BERKSHIRE ROCCO 10/1 - 4 paid - 0.5 EW
    3.40 NEWMARKET - FALLEN ANGEL 4/1 1 point win & YLANG YLANG 8/1 - 4 paid 0.5 EW

HAMILTON
    2.35 HAMILTON - CAPO VATICANO 9/4 - 1 point win
    4.58 HAMILTON - GOOD MORNING ALEX 6/5 - 1 point win

SALISBURY
    2.40 SALISBURY - CONVO 3/1 - 1 point win
    3.55 SALISBURY - FAST SOCIETY 6/4 - 1 point win

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED - 7.5

Chazz Rheinhold likes this.
  20. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Be lucky, enjoy the bank holiday!

VIP MONDAY

Only two wins yesterday from me but Scott has been keeping us afloat with some brilliant info over the past week. Hopefully can get some nice winners in today! I will be taking tomorrow off and then will have write ups back to normal on Wednesday.

Selections for today - the price on GENTLEMANS RELSIH has tempted me to try him one last time but he’s been shocking the last few outings so last chance for him today.

3.25 BATH - SISTERS IN THE SKY 6/1 - 1 point EW
    4.35 BATH - FLUEIR 15/8 - 1 point win
    3.05 BEVERLEY - PRINCESS ALEX 9/4 - 1 point win
    2.55 KEMPTON - RYANS ROCKET 5/2 - 1 point win
    3.30 KEMTPON - GENTLESMANS RELISH 12/1 - 0.5 EW (fancy been very poor last two outings)
    4.40 KEMPTON - REDBRIDGE RAMBLER 11/2 - 1 point EW 3 paid

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED - 5.5

Chat is open https://t.me/ 7akvfQJpxtNmYTE0