1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic City Board Betting Thread

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by 1MoreAgain, Dec 16, 2021.

1. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

SW3 Chelsea Tiger Well-Known Member

Strategic fortune. 9.00. 15/2
    Sorry it’s late I’ve been working

Moneys down from yard. Should have won last time they’re out for blood apparently

Ernie Shackleton likes this.
  2. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP Tuesday

Both PLUMETTE and INEXPLICABLE both outside the places last night but we will keep an eye on them for next runs as will be winning soon or those marks.

Twitter cash comp is back today £150 is up for grabs here - we have now given just under £1000 away the past month back to members which is class - https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1790283841640272176?s=46

Chepstow and Ayr tips sent later will do one or two for the evening meets.

TIPS:

2.15 Beverley - ASSERTIVELEY - 6/4 - 1 point win

Ran in a class 4 on debut and won for the Burke team so there’s little reason to oppose this favourite as he drops down to class 5 company for his second race.

2.30 Southwell - HAPPY DU MENSIL 13/8 - 1 point win

Last weeks jumping was very encouraging and this improvement saw him win comfortably by 10 lengths. Seemingly in good stead at the moment if he can contend with his penalty today.

4.30 Southwell - HICONIC - 10/1 - 1 point EW - 3 paid

HICONIC hit the bar in a class 3 event recently but form has been consistent for the past year with only one effort outside the top 3. Good EW value for a horse overdue a win.

Total points suggested 3.

3. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP WEDNESDAY

TWITTER Comps up - should land tonight - jockey has EIGHT rides -
    https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1790618941301170668?s=46

DOUBLE - 1 point win

Two short price tracker horses here. Bit concerned with any of these Gosden favs with Kieran Shoemark on at the moment but this He really needs to get the job done today on FRIENDLY SOUL. It’s not been the best start to his new job for the Gosden team and he needs to start landing some of these Group races - or simply put - he will soon be replaced. FRIENDLY SOUL has looked a bit special since debut and bagged a listed contest when besting heavy fav KALPANA. This step up into Group 3 company should post no issue for her.

3.45 YORK - FRIENDLY SOUL
    5.50 PERTH - BISHOP HILL

FFOS LAS

2.30 - KANSAS DU BERLAIS 5/1 (Saver JOHN BETJEMAN 8/1) - 1 point EW - 4 paid
    4.30 - COCONUT SPLASH 13/2 - 0.5 point EW - 4 paid
    5.05 - AERONISI - 13/2 - 1 point EW - 4 paid

Sky is paying 5 places in in 2.30 and 4.30 but odds are pretty poor so I’ve priced up based on 4 places today.

Few trackers here for FFOS LAS. I’m a bit torn in the 2.30 between KANSAS and JOHN BETJEMAN. I’ve tipped both a few times recently and they have hit the frame. KANSAS has been second on two occasions, really should have won his last race. JOHN continues to out run his odds lurking on a dangerous mark - he’s now been 3rd on his last outings and his mark remains unchanged - 4lbs below his last winning effort.

This 4.30 looks a wide open race and a chance is taken on the inconsistent COCONUT SPLASH. He’s won ONCE in his career, that was nearly 4 years ago. For a horse that hardly wins, he’s consistent in placing but his last run showed signs that he’s running near a winnable mark. Now rated at 118, this horse was doing bits off a rating of 137 not long ago. He should be competitive here today.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED - 3.5

York tips will be out soon - this will be another 4 points outlay.

4. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

2. York. Anyone going?

VIP YORK

A very tough day of racing at York but some quality Group action to look forward to in the 3.15 and 3.45. I’m keeping all my bets here small today as we have 3 days at York and the calendar is very busy over the next few days and heading into the weekend. Most of these are big prices so I’ve just had small EW on the long shots and 1 point wins on FIRE DEMON and MARHABA THE CHAMP that is covered by the sky money back offer. FIRE DEMON is now 9/2 on sky which I think is good value with Oisin in the form he is in… there been a wheelbarrow of cash down on the Shadwell horse so that’s the obvious one we will need to beat.

Few darts at most of these big handicaps. There is 7 paid in the 2.45 on SKY. Make sure you shop around for best value and places with the bookies you are using. It’s really your responsibility to ensure you get the best price that suits your strategy.

In the 3.15 - I feel ART POWER should be better now back in the UK on turf. I don’t know why he’s drifting so much. Both selections have ran VERY well at Group 1 level. At their best, there are both massively overpriced IMO.

The 5.20 was going to be a no bet race but bookies are offering 6 places for this one so I’ve a chance on the outsider CARDANO who I believe can out run the odds.

TIPS:

2.15 - MARHABA THE CHAMP 7/2 - 1 point win (sky money back if up to 4th)
    EW options for this race -WESTERTON 16/1 or TWO BROTHERS 33/1 - 0.5 EW

2.45 - CHAIRMANOFTHEBOARD 10/1 & ABATE 25/1 - 0.5 EW

3.15 - ART POWER 33/1 & SHOULDVEBEENARING 18/1 - 0.5 EW

4.15 - FIRE DEMON 4/1 (Saver ZIGGYS CONDOR 8/1 0.5 ew) - 1 point win

4.45 - INFO sent yesterday (AGAINST THE WIND)

5.20 - CARDANO 40/1 - 0.5 EW

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED (with all EW and savers) - 6

5. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Be lucky boys

VIP FRIDAY

Aidan has covered again today !

YORK

2.45 - ANDALEEP 16/1 (0.5 point EW)

BOTANICAL is the one to beat however, this is a fairly competitive race and one danger could come in the shape of ANDALEEP. Most of his success came in 2022 but his course and distance win last July was a career best form for him. He has also won twice on the AW earlier this year, finished a close 3rd last time out on the AW, he’s a reliable type and still looks well treated if he’s at his peak form.

3.15 - DEVOTED QUEEN 5/2 (1 point win)

Tricky little race this one, SPIRITUAL has appeared to be unsuited by Newmarkets Rowley Mile now the last twice in Group races and this flat track could spark some improvement and will likely be the biggest danger to our selection. TRUE CYAN won on debut at Newmarket last September and kept on well for a good fourth in the Group 3 Nell Gwyn on last months reappearance, it wouldn’t be a shock to see further improvement here however, our selection DEVOTED QUEEN is unbeaten in her first two starts. Won comfortably at Newmarket on her debut in October before following up on her reappearance 11 days ago at Kempton when winning by a neck. Half-sister to the Group 3 winner ONE RULER and she’s open to further improvement especially if the first-time hood helps her settle better today.

3.45 - VAUBAN 7/2 (1 point win)

There’s plenty of interest in this way and they all hold good chances, TOWER OF LONDON is the one to beat judged on form, AL QAREEM will likely try and take command from the front and this step back up in trip should suit. GIAVELLOTTON won this race last year and probably won’t be far away again this year. Our selection VAUBAN has earned his place here especially judged on his runaway performance in a handicap at Royal Ascot in June last year. Went off favourite for the Melbourne Cup in November but faded away into midfield and finished 14th of 23. Still capable of better yet and it won’t be a shock to see any improvement from this one.

6. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

7. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Aidan has covered for us today then off tomorrow

VIP SUNDAY

RIPON

3.50 - CAVALLUCCIO 8/1 (1 point EW)

Mainly races on the AW but has previously run well on turf with the most notable one when a clear 2nd from a 7lb lower mark at Yarmouth last May. Has since won twice over this trip on the AW with the latest of those being with blinkers applied, the cheekpieces are now tried today and holds each way claims.

4.55 - KODEBREAKER 10/3 (1 point win)

This one isn’t easy to win with but he’s been running well on the AW in recent months but he’s most effective on the turf. Shouldn’t be too far away at this level and looks worth taking a chance on.

STRATFORD

2.35 - LITTLE TALKS 10/1 (1 point EW)

This one has some sort of ability but has the tendency to race lazy and that was the case in a Fakenham maiden 12 days ago when finishing runner-up. Hard to put your trust in this one but should be fine over todays trip and holds each way claims.

NEWMARKET

3.45 - ANCIENT TRUTH 2/1 (1 point win)

As any newcomer race this is difficult to call as you don’t know what any of these are like. The biggest purchase of the bunch here is BOLD IMPACT for Ralph Beckett costing 350,000euros however, ANCIENT TRUTH is a Dubawi colt and brother to 6f/7f winner including 2yo UAE Great Truth. Dam is a 6f/7f winner including a Group 2 as a 2yo and out of US 8.5f turf Grade 3 winner. Looks to have a solid pedigree for a powerful yard and has to be respected on debut.

8. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Be lucky

VIP

Hey guys - tips will resume as normal now thanks everyone.

Sandown card is tasty tomorrow night. GROUP racing on a weekday. Will be a couple of bets sent for the evening meet tomorrow along with Golf.

3.10 - CATTERICK - SEE THE GREEN 6/4 - 1 point win

Oisin Orr rides SEE THE GREEN who will look to get a win under his belt at the third time of asking for Owen Burrows. SEE THE GREEN did well to stay on into second place in his last effort at Ripon - didn’t mind the difficult ground on offer that day and is entitled to improve from that experience on what should be at best, soft ground at Catterick tomorrow.

3.28 - MARKET RASEN - THE GYPSY DAVEY 3/1 - 1 point win

GODS OWN GETAWAY was narrowly denied by our selection TRAPISTA last week and brings strong form to this race but I think THE GYPSEY DAVEY looks a strong horse with with a lot about him. I’m hoping he can make all like he did under the penalty at Hereford. Adam Wedge takes over and he loses Isabel Williams claim, she rode him very assertively from the front last time and he just looks very well treated for his handicap debut.

7.17 - CHELMSFORD CITY - ALL IN THE HIPS 13/2 - 1 point EW

Best value is with SKY as 365 is already 5/1. If you can get the 13/2 price - this one look good value as won nicely last time at Wolves and probably would of won with a bit more in hand if not for seeing trouble in the race. 7lb claimer rides again, she actually eased the horse down at the line at Wolves when watching it back just now.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED - 3

9. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP Sandown and Golf

Twitter cash comp is back
    https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1793585233448608099?s=46

Two group contests and two listed stakes tonight at Sandown.

6.37 SANDOWN - Listed

We had HAWAIIAN as info last week and he won well despite being green and nearly throwing away the race by edging right. He should be even better tonight but there’s no price for him.\

7.07 SANDOWN - Group 3 - SWEET WILLIAM - 1 point win

What a race this one is!! TRUESHAN is the right price at 5/1.. carrying a penalty from recent exploits - you would think this should be enough to see TRUESHAN out of the winning picture. I track CHESSPIECE who continues to improve but I think this race is between CAIUS and SWEET WILLIAM. He came in behind CAUIS at Ascot recently but can reverse the form this evening as CAIUS must also contend with a 3lb penalty after a recent win in France. Best race of the evening and hopefully a cracker!!

7.37 SANDOWN - GROUP 3

We were looking at ISLE OF JURA to take on the fav RORAL RHYME. With that withdrawal the fav is now 8/15. A race best watched in my opinion.

8.12 SANDOWN - LISTED - KIKKULI 10/3 - 1 point win

All horses up in grade here but I think it’s a telling sign KIKKULI is entered in the St James Palace Group 1 at Ascot… He will need to win this race or scrap that planned day out. He beat 11 rivals in a professional manner at Newmarket on good ground. He’s a very well bred Kingman Colt and maintains Ryan Moore for the ride this evening.

8.42 SANDOWN - DRAGON ICON 8/1 - 1 point win

Smashed into 7/4 and then LAST - this has happened a few times now with DRAGON ICON where market support has been met with a poor run. I’ve avoided him previously for being too short - I think 8/1 is good value if you can forgive him for a few recent duff efforts. Starting to become an expensive horse to follow but has the benefit of shedding a few lbs from the handicapper after last months flop.

Golf starts at 1pm - players EW 0.5 wins.

HOMA and SPIETH to finish top 10 - 11/1 - SKY BET BOOST - 1 point win

HARRIS ENGLISH 30/1
    TONY FINAU 25/1
    JUSTIN ROSE 45/1
    RYO HITSATSUNE 70/1
    NICOLAL HOJGAARD 70/1

TOTAL points golf - 3.

10. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Here we go….

VIP FRIDAY - BATH & HAYDOCK

GOODWOOD posted before 11.30 am.

TWITTER CASH COMP - no winner yesterday todays prize is £175!!
    ENTER FREE - https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1793927394568307124?s=46

Good morning all! What looked to be a decent card at Haydock has been decimated by non runners. They do have one listed race today and it’s hard to look past AZURE BLUE. I think the closest rival to her will be ELECTRIC STORM who is probably overpriced at 13/2 but there’s only two places paid. Deffo a race still worth watching as a few of these are likely to feature in G1 events over the summer.

VIP TIPS:

2.50 BATH - AESTERIUS 11/8
    5.00 BATH - CATCH THE LIGHT 7/2

AESTERIUS is a well hyped, fancied prospect making his debut for the Archie Watson team. Breaking the cardinal rule of betting on unraced animals here but hard to avoid this one today - already tracked and had him sent over as info from a decent source. Lets hope he hits the track running…

CATCH THE LIGHT is also quite a risky bet today due to the fact that she’s been off track now for nearly a year. This is another tracker horse that I was told to follow nearly 2 years ago… she’s only seen the track once but she ran a credible 3rd place in a class 2 race at Ascot. Yes she has been off a while but this 7/2 looks a good price for her to be competitive in this class 5 today. I think she might be too good for these rivals despite potentially needing the run.

LONGSHOTS

2.05 HAYDOCK - MINERS GAMBLE 13/2 - 4 paid
    4.00 BATH - PORT NOIR 20/1 - 4 paid

PORT NOIR is very hit and miss but a 7lb claimer will see the horse below last winning mark and the horse has won here previously at C&D. Although this horse can e annoyingly inconsistent the price is right today to take chance in this rock bottom class 6 affair.

MINERS GAMBLES form has been franked by the winner of his race going in subsequently. This race is a step DOWN in class - the value is still there at 13/2 for a small EW. He ran well here when last seen at C&D and I think this one is lurking on a mark that can see him break his duck.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED - 4
    (Goodwood tips out before 11.30am)

Thanks all
    Nate

11. amberman8

amberman8 Well-Known Member

Wild tiger 16.10....ger on it

12. amberman8

amberman8 Well-Known Member

Boom

SW3 Chelsea Tiger likes this.
  13. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP SATURDAY

Cash comp rolls to £185
    https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1794270059851895211?s=46

Looks very easy to get carried away today with SEVEN meets in the UK. Some quality racing across these cards - there’s are for the early afternoon. I do have some lined up for the evening meets but we will see how we get on with this lot first.

4.35 CARTMEL - SHES A SAINT 3/1 - 1 point win
    2.05 GOODWOOD - REGAL JUBILEE 11/4 - 1 point win

REGAL JUBILEE has a recent win on heavy ground but it’s her race at Windsor where she really excelled and showed off her talent on good ground that is likely to be on offer this afternoon. She took the step up in class in her stride before being thrown in to the 1000 guineas Group 1 classic. (No real impression made) Big step down in class for her and I think she can beat the Frankel filly fav.

The Skeltons have gone to Cartmel today with 3 runners. All have very decent chances but I’m hoping that SHES A SAINT can hit the ground running here. Although fav at 3/1, she should maintain enough ability after a year off to handle this field. She’s found herself in a class 3 race after running up behind APPLE AWAY in listed novice at Doncaster when last seen on track.

LONGSHOTS - 0.5 EW - take extra places where possible.
    1.15 HAYDOCK - APAIRIST 20/1
    1.50 HAYDOCK - BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND 6/1
    1.35 YORK - SHAALA ASKER 16/1 and TOLSTOY 25/1
    3.55 YORK - EAST BANK 14/1

APAIRIST may well be going under the radar a bit here if he can get the soft ground he likes at Haydock this afternoon. It’s listed as soft but very sunny these ends so whether he gets the required underfoot is the question. Ran poorly when 5th of 6th on seasonal reappearance. Likely to come on for that and will outrun the odds if it stays soft.

Few overnight non runners has seen the price fall on BEAUTIFUL DIAMOND - best price is now 11/2. I don’t think the ground is heavy enough for the fav VADREAM who wants biblical underfoot to perform at his best. I feel that BEAUTIFUL DIAMONDS form and profile suit this race and he can reverse the form with VADREAM who just passed her near the line when they met recently at Newmarket. Lovely turn of foot on this horse but the ground might be on the soft side to see it executed.

Trying two in the 1.35 at York. TOLSTOY has drifted out overnight - nearly at 40/1 now but has been nibbled at. Second run for his new yard. Flopped the start LTO - he had no chance after that so a better run can be expected today. SHAALA ASKER is a tracker that I often tip when the price is right. I think the 16/1 is fair here but we need to see a bit more improvement than the most recent effort.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED 4.5

Group1 classic racing today is in Ireland for the Guineas - follow here for Irish tips -
    https://t.me/ kufFTxJNhc03Y2Jk

Have a nice day all

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED 4.5

14. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Be lucky

VIP SUNDAY 

Twitter comp is up to £200 all welcome to enter will be won soon !! Enter https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1794658861355258006?s=46

Here’s a few for Sunday - will be a couple more out for KELSO / FONTWELL soon,

4.10 UTTOXETER - NEXT LEFT - 11/10
4.45 UTTOXETER - KADO DE JOIE 5/4 

NEXT LEFT goes up 5lbs for his chase debut win but there is more to come from this run and rivals look more exposed. HIGGS in on a roll recently but steps up in class again today - the 11 year old will probably be our main danger today as he bigs for hat trick. NEXT LEFT is carrying top weight but he’s well liked within the yard - this was emphasised by some serious market support in the hour before the race went off at Warwick. He stayed on to win the race very gamely.

Hendersons KADO DE JOIE goes up in trip and into what looks to be a very winnable race over 1 mile 7. His Warwick effort at the start of the month was impressive, despite only finishing 3rd. All of his best work was done in the final furlongs of the race where he went from 6th placed into a close 3rd. The race panned out in a way that suggested an increased trip can bring out more improvement. 

3.35 UTTOXETER - EATON COLLINA 13/2 - 1 point EW 

EATON COLLINA.and MALATAI both look to complete hat tricks here today. Both will contend with extra weight. I’m not surprised EATON COLLINA is 13/2 here despite bringing good form to the race. Both wins have been closely fought and the handicapper has put her up 12lbs in total for those races. She’s going to be stretched here and might of hit her ceiling but I’m encouraged by the conditions being on the softer side that should play into her favour and she’s ran credibility on two occasions at this course prior. 

15. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP SUNDAY

1000 GUINEAS today in Ireland and also Germany. Group 1 action in France. Few fancies and free tips will be posted on telegram - https://t.me/ Fq_NJfhoLeI3NmFk

Here’s the rest of today's VIP selections:

2.15 KELSO - BLUEBERRY WINE 4/1 - 1 point win

3.50 FONTWELL - MIDNIGHT GOLD 5/2 - 1 point win

Brian Hughes rides BLUEBERRY WINE who looks very good value today with experience on his side. There's been plenty of market support for Fergal O'Briens newcomer SOMEONE YOU LOVED as he makes his conversion from the flat. BLUEBERRY WINE ran very well in behind Mullins’s DADDY LONG LEGS last time out so this form looks solid considering what we then saw DADDY LONG LEGS do over at the festival in Ireland recently

Cobden is back on MIDNIGHT GOLD today - the two partnered last year to win at Southwell. He ran well on season debut when second at Warwick - 5 lengths behind the winner in a 13 runner race. Well clear of the rest by nearly ten lengths. Can improve again with new head gear applied and the one to beat on form with value in the price.

16. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP TUESDAY

Morning guys - poor weather and racing today I’m only going to be backing these two today. Better racing to look forward to later this week.

TWITTER COMP prize has increased again - It will increase daily until its won… enter here :
    https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1795353576950137252?s=46

VIP TIPS

3.05 REDCAR - LOVELY SPIRIT 9/2 - 1 point win
    4.25 LEICESTER - NOISY MUSIC 13/2 - 1 point EW

We are resorting to another un raced one here in LOVELY SPIRIT whose dad is a bit of legend in fairness. Ended his career with a G1 win way back nearly 20 years ago… he’s still producing winners and Fahey has a 25% win rate this year with debuting 2 year olds. This one looks decent and is a good price to boot. He’s been supported this morning and we have just missed the EW price. Oisin Orr rides today - he is operating of an 18% win rate over the past 14 days.

Some jockey line up for this race at Leicester, all the big names have a mount. We have TOM MARQUAND on board NOISY MUSIC who at 13/2 has to be considered decent value for a bet. He was runner up last time out behind GRANDLAD (who is a progressive type IMO looks a good one) - but NOISY MUSIC stayed well in the final furlong which suggested this step up to 6 furlongs might be whats required to enter the winners enclosure. Handicap debut and first run for Mick Appleby after being bought recently from the Ryan yard.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED - 2

17. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP WEDNESDAY

Morning all we might have some info this evening I will post this afternoon once confirmed.

TWITTER COMP is now up to £220 - let’s try and get this cash won today!
    Enter -
    https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1795707340324319684?s=46

VIP

3.10 - BEVERLEY - HARTSWOOD 9/2 - 1 point win

1lb below last winning mark, HARTSWOOD has been improving with each run and his past two efforts were closer than his finishing position suggested. He’s back from a small break and is capable of winning at this level.

6.12 - KEMPTON - MELISENDE 8/1 - 3 paid 365 - 1 point EW

This one has drifted out overnight but we watched all of her previous races on live last night. This Amy Murphy horse started in France and remains a maiden despite some creditable efforts on both the AW and turf. She came VERY close in a class 5 fillies race when she last ran at Yarmouth and now she drops back to class 6 and they have book Buick for the ride.

2.58 - NEWTON ABBOT - JUNIPER 7/4 - 1 point win

Picked this one out last night at 2/1 and it’s seen support overnight. JUNIPER should be winning this - it’s a drop in class after finishing 3rd at Cheltenham. Cobden maintains the ride and he’s the one to beat.

4.28 - NEWTON ABBOT - PHOENIX WAY 11/10 - 1 point win

Best price for this one is 11/10. I’ve tracked this horse for nearly 5 years. I’ve not tipped him for a while because he’s been running at Aintree and Cheltenham in premier handicaps and doing a good job in the process. The only issue here is that the horse has been off for 12 months but the reality is this is a class 5 race - he has a 7lb claimer on and looks like it might be a final opportunity for this 11 year old to get another win.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED - 4

18. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

On a bad run…..

VIP Thursday⚠️⚠️⚠️

Please read all!!!

FAIR ANGELICA won for us last night at 11/2 but rest of the tips flopped again. JUNIPER pulled up and PHOENIX was 2nd… EW shot drifts and lands one off the places… No point crying about it but the fact is this has been a terrible month overall. Not looking forward to tallying the final points… (I will publish everything on the site on Monday after this weekend - it’s the worse month I’ve had since February 2023 but definitely not the worse month I’ve ever had) - honestly been a struggle for me personally and professionally last month and things can only get better! For those that are sticking with us and riding it out. THANK YOU. For anyone that has joined this past month - you must think we are an absolute joke. Stick around and give us a chance to turn it around !!!! We will !!!!

One here from Aidan - I will have a few posted before 11.30 am ❤️

Lingfield 2.50 - POETIC FORCE 9/4 (1 point win)

This 10yo has rattled up 15 wins throughout his career and four of those came between January and August last year. Won over this course and distance at 20/1 in March last year from a 5lb higher mark albeit he did have a 7lb claimer that day. Latest success came in August at Brighton from a 4lb lower mark. Looks to have a good chance here from these weights and can’t be overlooked.

Make sure you follow the Irish channel here there will be a few free tips over the weekend with plenty of Irish raiders over for the Derby weekend !!
    https://t.me/ DFwCqAIP8O9lZWI8

Thanks all
    Nate

19. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

VIP THURSDAY

Twitter comp is up to £240
    https://x.com/racingtipsn/status/1796126101841821867?s=46

All welcome ❤️✅

2.20 LINGFIELD - WANNABE BRAVE 11/4

This horse won at Apprentice handicap last week so his mark remains unchanged. FANSHAW has managed to get him firing again after a break. OISIN MURPHY takes over for the ride and the value is there at 11/4 to see if this one can complete a quick hat trick. Fanshawe

5.00 LINGFIELD - SO OBSESSED 13/8

This BOTTI horse won a close race at Wolves in April… he followed this run with a 2nd place here at Lingfield where he left the stalls late and drifted massively across the track. It cost him the race in my opinion. He runs off the same mark as his Wolves race and is another that’s mounted by OISIN MURHPY this afternoon.

4.20 RIPON - BARYSHNIKOV 13/2 - 1 point EW

Well he’d in recent races but his recent effort at Newmarket had genuine excuses with a duff start that left him with no chance in the race. He’s a course and distance winner that is falling back down the handicap. He’s won off marks in the mind 90’s he’s down to 86 this afternoon - with CONNOR BEASLEY riding well of late - he’s worth chancing with an EW.

TOTAL POINTS SUGGESTED 3

20. SW3 Chelsea Tiger

Load on….5* dead cert….(apparently!)

8132bb6b-4962-45a1-9287-19f7a949a3ac.jpeg