1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cockney caants

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Gil T Azell, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Gil T Azell

Gil T Azell Well-Known Member

How come nowt has been said yet about the WHU situation following the bother at the Burnley game?

I thought that the FA had promised swift action! Sweet F*ck all will happen cos they are a luvvy Laandan club. The FA won't dare dock them points as it would virtually relegate them, and that fab new stadium, which we are subsidising, would be half empty.

It's not the 1st time this season that there has been bother there and now we find that we, the taxpayer, are forking out an extra £60k for policing the Southampton game cos the dildo twins won't pay it.

Similar thing a few years back with the Tevez incident.

WHY, WHY, WHY don't the FA show some f*cking backbone and do something.

Remember when we got promoted on the strength of the Swindon financial irregularities? Well I think that fans running on the pitch and threatening players/owners etc. is a damn sight more dangerous than that.

2. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

Football Focus.BBC. John Motson talking about ''too many meetings to mention that have taken place this week , involving many parties - including the Mayor of London'' Mentioned the public purse being used for extra policing and security.
    Seems like it's all ''lets get as much help to poor old West Ham.'' No mention of any FA involvement in meetings or their stance on the situation.
    Stinks.
    In a way , I hope they do it again today - to prove serious action must be taken.

Makemstine Roger and Gil T Azell like this.
  3. marcusblackcat

marcusblackcat SAFC Sheriff
    Forum Moderator

I hope they go out of business. ****ing hate them

4. gelders pie

gelders pie Well-Known Member

Come on Southampton !!

5. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

2 words. Trevor Brooking

6. Gil T Azell

Good answer ya Kaant

Class of 73 and Brian Storm like this.
  7. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

I'm well seasoned with Cockney Kaants my best freind being one, trust me it's Trevor Brooking. The dodgy kaants <laugh>

Gil T Azell likes this.
  8. Nordic

Nordic Well-Known Member

Yup, clever Trevor seems to be able to throw a forcefield around the ****s. Should not be allowed and I hope they kick off again today. Inaction is inexcusable.

Gil T Azell likes this.
  9. Gil T Azell

That result gives the FA a bit breathing space to dock them points at the end of the season.

10. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

My in laws are all West Ham season ticket holders so I go there quite a few times a season. I like West Ham fans, they're alright. Apart from that 'academy of football' bollocks, they're pretty down to earth. Arsenal and Spurs fans are worse, with their sense of entitlement and their idea that the 'North London derby' matters in some way.
    Most of the bother at West Ham has arisen because of the frustration about the new ground (most don't like it) and the fact that they swallowed leaving Upton Park because they were told that the move would generate enough revenue for them to 'compete for any player in the world'. The genuine discontent that a lot of their fans are feeling has been jumped on by the local idiots. And every club has idiots.
    I'm not surprised that they don't like the new ground mind. Any of you been? You get herded through that bloody shopping centre like a load of cattle and then there's no decent pubs to go to other than shopping centre ones. Upton Park was a great old fashioned match day experience. The London Stadium is not.