1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Comings and Goings Summer 2016

Discussion in 'Plymouth' started by notDistantGreen, May 20, 2016.

1. Plymborn

Plymborn Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

The Official PAFC site is saying that we have signed Yann Songo'o a 6ft 1in Cameroon defender who is 24 years old.....he has played for Derek Adams at Ross County whilst on load from Blackburn......he supposed to have been seen around Home Park in recent weeks.

2. Greenarmyjoe

Greenarmyjoe Well-Known Member

who does this one look like in the Euros! :afro:

3. Wooperts_duck

Wooperts_duck Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Marouane Fellaini with his afro dyed blonde ?

4. sensiblegreeny

sensiblegreeny Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

:emoticon-0172-mooni

What about this one? Ronald(.)

5. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I just wasted a couple of hours of whatever life I have left watching France v Switzerland, :emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep:emoticon-0113-sleep

Had I known I would have painted the frontroom door before kick off so I would have something better to watch...

Wooperts_duck likes this.
  6. Greenarmyjoe

7. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Well-Known Member

Ha ha Indeed

8. AWAY IN BC

AWAY IN BC Well-Known Member

Hope the England keeps the Bears awake. or maybe not.

9. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

Think we are through no matter what tomorrow so to be honest it doesn't matter that much. Think it's a bit easier draw wise if you win your group so perhaps they do have something to play for. Not sure they will keep the Bears entertained though BC. Have to say there have been one or two good games but others have been a bit dire. Mind you we should be used to that watching Argyle every year.

10. Greenarmyjoe

Hope fully we put up a good show and an attacking team.. Be brave Roy.. don't want a boring nil nil.. :emoticon-0147-emo:

11. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

I see Derek Adams is saying that he is pleased with the progress on the contract offers. Apparently we should have something to know in the near future. I guess that will be on the 1st July then.........

12. Greenarmyjoe

Fixtures tomorrow ?

13. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

That will be ok if it's for five aside football.........but I'm not sure which one of our five signed on players will be playing in gpal.

14. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Derek Adams has told the Herald that Craig Tanner will not be returning....because he wants to break into the Reading first team squad.

That suggests to me that Adams probably tested the water about him returning to Home Park....and seeing that Adams is more determined this season to not having to rely on loans....he might of tried to get him full time.

15. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

Connor Smith signs from Wimbledon- interesting that Wimbledon offered him a contract but he preferred to stay in L2 and join little old us.

16. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

I don't know what to make of this signing.....his career record is not to inspiring.....23 yr old irish mid-fielder....played a few games for Watford two years ago.....been to Gillingham, Stevenage on loan....then signed full time for AFC Wimbledon in January....hasn't played that many pro games for his age.....and doesn't seem to be a goalscorer.....played against us at Wembley....but to be honest I didn't notice him at all.....offered a contract by Wimbledon but didn't accept it....and Adams has taken him on....I hope he sees something he can work on.

Three signings upto now.....and nothing too exciting in any of them as yet....I hope he has something better in the pipeline for the 1st July when contracts have expired for most freebies.....we are desperate for a recognized striker because we're not sure at present about Reid..... who hasn't been fit enough to always warrant a starting spot.

PS.....I've just notice the he might not be a freebie.....undisclosed against his name ?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
  17. sensiblegreeny

Forum Moderator

If you are waiting for "exciting" then you may have a long wait Plym. I don't think any of our signing are going to be big names unless we sign a Winterbottom or one of those foreign players at the Euros with a named to die for in scrabble. Don't care who the players are. If you get the blend right and they gel then promotion is often yours.

I did notice the turned down a new contract for league one Wimbledon and wondered why he would do that. Wimbledon shouldn't be able to compete with us budget wise but it does open up the question once more of how good our's is this season.

18. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

Press rumours in Barnsley are suggesting that the Championship side have offered a contract to Curtis Nelson.

19. lyndhurstgreen

lyndhurstgreen Active Member

Can't blame him if he leaves for a chance in the championship . He has been outstanding over a number of years but I cant see him passing on the change to play at a higher level, not to mention the likely much higher wages.

20. Plymborn

Forum Moderator

It seems that Glasgow Rangers might still be interested as well......surely we're going to lose him this time.