1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Copied Straight From my 606 Article (Sorryyy)

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Rory, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Rory

Rory Member

If you've got a few spare minutes in the day, I thought it might be worth pointing any Saints fans in the direction of my Southampton related blog/site.

I apologize now for contributing another of these annoying self-promoting articles but hey, doesn't look like they'll be much opportunity after the next few months.

Any feedback would be appreciated too. Thanks all.

Back To The Bottom Half

2. ufos

ufos Member

Southampton are the next team to get a beating from the INVINCIBLES. We could play our five a side team and still stuff you 4-0. 1. VDS 2. VIDIC 3. SCHOLES 4. NANI 5. BERBATOV. That team would beat your first 11 easily.
    Those five players are the best in the world in their positions, so all you people from the village of Southampton should be honoured to see them grace your little stadium.

3. beanysaint

beanysaint Member

ufos - Alright, we got beaten. But we gave you guys a game. And yes you were resting players but we were missing players too. I hope that Man Utd fans actually came away from the game impressed at how Saints applied themselves against the best team in the country, and maybe you've changed your mind a little bit about our team from our little stadium.