1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coronavirus

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by brb, Feb 25, 2020.

?

Boris...

1. should completely lock us down immediately and fook up all our Christmas'

12.5%
  2. let the bodies stack high

54.2%
  3. lock us down from the 29th to fook up Treble's plans

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brb

brb CR250

Polio found in the sewage of a number of East London Boroughs, jab, jab, jab... :bandit:

2. Quesadaad

Quesadaad Well-Known Member

Bit of a bullshit statement that fella.
    Bringin tobes into it is poor form imo.

3. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

I don't censor myself fella....if I think it I'll say it......I didn't enjoy his death like the many on here who laughed at haigs passing but hey ho ......I didn't see your moral stance then ...why?

4. aberdude

5. Quesadaad

Quesadaad Well-Known Member

I’m pretty sure no one laughed at HIAG passing away. A few certainly found it ironic, but not funny.
    All’s you’ve done is try and use Tobes to point score, despite the fact that you have no idea what actually happened.
    Pretty pathetic to be honest.
    Lots of people have had adverse reactions to the vaccine. You don’t have to make them up.

6. aberdude

Yeah that's what happened :emoticon-0140-rofl:

7. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

I thought that. Tobe's never made his illness public to the majority on this forum, but from the statement brb made, he was first diagnosed a number of years ago.
    Seems to be the standard MO of the anti-Vaxers. Donut tried to tell me a medical issue I had was the result of the vaccine, even though it was a good 6 months after the event that the vaccine was even available to me <laugh>

8. aberdude

Not all illnesses will be connected but some people called this a while back and its becoming a ting........old illnesses flaring up after years of it being dormant.......tumours that were shrinking are now turning aggressive...blood clots pandemic etc ........u guys can bury thy heads but many of the rest of us won't stop pointing in the direction of I told you so.......now ban this fking substance until gold standards are applied as they do with every drug that gets put into the wider public domain

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  9. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

Please explain how my immune system was compromised by a vaccine that wasn’t available and certainly not administered, I’ll wait?

10. aberdude

Makes me wonder why the falsified numbers of covid deaths that........I'll leave that to you

11. aberdude

I don't have 2.......that's not my argument.....people get ill as always but some not saying your story is but some are fkd because of some of the vaccine serious side effects.......u probably ignored the vid on the Swedish research work into Pfizer and lipid nanoparticles its entering into the liver.....if u missed it I'd advise you watch it

12. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

<doh><doh><doh><doh>

remembercolinlee likes this.
  13. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

You said earlier that you wouldn’t consider a vaccine until “gold standards” were applied but will happily share and believe articles from supposed experts who have somehow been able to reach negative conclusions in the same limited time that the vaccines have become available?

14. aberdude

So there are no negatives already being flagged around the globe who had high vaccination programs...that's enough for me to be put off as I'm under no threat from a virus that doesn't exist lol.....I'll leave you decide for yourself dude how you see it....I'm sure your keen on tour booster shot so go for it and I will sit it out....pretty simples really init

15. aberdude

:emoticon-0178-rock:

16. aberdude

Pieguts tell me why take up of vaccine has dropped dramatically over the period of 3 shots......Will it drop further on the 4th......I'd say yes it will.......why would that be I wonder.

17. aberdude

https://newsrescue.com/1-in-125-had...accines-alarm-based-on-40000-power-study-mdr/

Quote article

Some of the effects Matthes’ team have recorded include muscle and joint pain, heart inflammation, dysfunction of the immune system and neurological disorders. With 179 million vaccine doses administered in Germany thus far, Matthes claimed that there could be as many as “half a million cases with serious side effects.”

The researcher, whose hospital is regarded as the best in Germany and has treated former Chancellor Angela Merkel, said that doctors need to take action and discuss the prevalence of such side effects “openly at congresses and in public without being considered anti-vaccination.”

18. aberdude

Is there something you guys see wrong in this opinion........for me its exactly the situation I want transparency is key and we ain't getting it from the authorities so may I ask again....why not?

19. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

I generally think that as the virus appears to be less severe as it evolves and other forms of therapeutics are being rolled out, the take up for further vaccines may indeed decline.

20. pieguts

pieguts Mentor

No I’m saying it’s a little premature to be making some of the claims, that people like you that seem to believe.
    Any vaccine or medicine will come with some associated risks and will affect some in different ways to others. My personal belief is that it’s saved many more than it’s harmed and for 90% of those who have had the vaccines, it’s unlikely that they will suffer any long term issues.

Solid_Air 2 and aberdude like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.