1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Sep 22, 2020.

1. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

ONLY 10 - 11% OF POPULATION 16 + have not been jabbed so 50% of any group would be nigh on impossible unless they ALL decided as you do? ..............risk it for no biscuit.

more children have already tested positive for it than have not [ above year 8 ] of grandchildren and younger family related members [under 16] of 23 .. 23 have tested positive none been really ill odd cough or sniffle for a day or maybe 2 most were just normal just tested ++

2. realred1952

wonderful are chips!!!

3. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

Well there were 18 children under the age of 11 for a start. The majority were under the age of 45 and I'd hazard a guess (and I know for a fact at least 25 ) the majority of them were not vaccinated..

4. oneforthebristolcity

Not chips mate.... palm recognition being trialed in the US for venues and shopping!!......won't be able to wipe ya backside without being monitored......you'd love it!!

5. realred1952

so a mini cam up the b**! fitted with a chip so they know you aint smuggling... very clever.....

6. oneforthebristolcity

yep, won't be able to smuggle your own s**t soon mate, they'll be onto ya!!

7. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

8. oneforthebristolcity

9. RedorDead

When are you going to tell me about climate change conspiracy theory.

10. oneforthebristolcity

In brief for you ROD!!
    What, where the massive corporates & establishment's around the world are about to make trillions...mainly from their doings of destruction. now along with the media, creating the theory (brainwashing) that the world will end if we don't do something about it??
    Just remember,
    1) it's the massive corporate companies and organisations, that if there is climate change, are themselves responsible
    2) Climate change is a natural process since time began and always will be, so I also question that!!
    I believe, as with BLM, the Climate protesting & scaremongering hype has been setup and designed to provoke the mass to get on board, (sucked in) not for the good of the planet but for the corporate companies and organisations oh and governments whom will make massive profits from it....
    Watch how the next couple of years pans out, we "the Joe public" will be made to feel guilty and will be paying for it!!

11. realred1952

NIGERIA IS SELF DESTRUCT … well the people who pump the oil are not as they burn off the gas causing massive amounts of global warming ...mind you not all bad ….eeeeeeeeeeek … the tapioca growers build screens around the flares to dry their product .. most have no hair as the flares sometimes increase or wind changes …. oil gas fired dried tapioca anyone ….

12. realred1952

past climate change has been natural more commonly referred to as evolution setting hundreds of fires in the jungles … cutting down tree's that produce oxygen for palms that don't by any stretch of the imagination perform anywhere near as productively Burning off petrol gas 1000's of well heads especially Nigeria ….. burning fossil fuels … etc etc etc and all in the past couple years ….. get real!

13. oneforthebristolcity

I was being real... by referring to both the climate as a natural process and the destruction by the corporates or didn't you read on your device that helps destroy the planet!!!
    The hypocrisy of the zillions looking or preaching to save the planet whilst jetting around the world or communicating on the latest technology will be amusing!!!

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
  14. realred1952

The 2 are not really joined! and why would you question it being a natural process since time began? You either accept it or deny it !
    I doubt whether evolution of the planet is a subject you get embroiled with any great detail. Because of my hobby I have more than just a passing interest what happened over the past billion years … before you could look up a question to get an answer via computer one favourite used to be How many ice ages have there been? i still ask this when the opportunity arises and a computer or smart phone cant look up the answer! it is quite not what peeps think!

within this matrix of events is the answer to natural climate warming! Bit like throwing a stone up in air it comes down … it has a cycle … bit like the water cycle!
    Add in interference which is not natural and the end product is likely to be much different ….. some time soon the natural process [ every 12,000 years or so ] should be the ice sheets start to advance again … maybe down as far Inverness most of Northern Canada and Siberia … Antartica should expand by double its area AND Sahara becomes fertile …. …. hey ho man has found a cure to stop it ……!

15. oneforthebristolcity

I do accept there is climate change and as I said, there always will be and it is part of a natural process that’s, apart from man’s help of destruction.
    But the Corporates will profit through the idea it’s just man doing as they did, to help the process of destroying it in the first place.. either way, we will be made to feel guilty, all being sucked in and all get on the bandwagon to become greener (believing it’s the right thing to do) while having our pants pulled down keeping these companies and organisations rich!! Governments will be guided as they are with all events!!

Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
  16. RedorDead

So, reading between the lines you’re talking about natural evolution.
    I tried writing out a reply, but it came across as condescending and I don’t want to do that. So I will leave it friendly as you have your believes and I have mine.

17. oneforthebristolcity

I don't think they are beliefs, I think they are facts..
    There is climate change, part of it being natural evolution and part caused by human intervention.
    But the large corporations & establishments will make sure we all feel guilty about it whilst making fortunes....Their motive isn't for the good of the planet, it's massive business..
    Governments will be easily swayed in for popular votes and revenue.......whilst "Joe public" as usual will fit the bill

18. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

I get someone not wanting the vaccine for fear of sticking a chemical into their body - I don't SHARE that view, but I do GET that some people will feel that way.

What I DON'T get are the conspiracy theories.

I DO subscribe to a couple of conspiracy theories. For example;
    J F Kennedy's assassination - too conveniently followed by Oswald's - before he could talk, enabling Nixon to take over and prolong the Vietnam war (which Kennedy was about to end), pumping $millions into defence contracts.
    Princess Diana's death is another - conveniently embalmed before an autopsy could be performed, which would have proved (or disproved) rumours that she was pregnant with Dodi Al Fayed's child. Henri Paul was found to be 'drunk' yet he hardly ever drank - and his blood samples were conveniently 'lost', preventing later checks. Subsequent investigation discovered a strange 'untraceable' large sum of money (£30k) had been deposited into HPs bank account just before the incident and the only survivor (the security guard) has 'lost his memory' and can't remember anything about the day of the crash. Added to this the fact that 2 (or maybe 3) senior judges who were later commissioned to conduct the enquiry resigned through 'stress' - really? These are senior professionals. Pressure from the highest level more like.

Back to Covid........
    The reason that I don't buy the conspiracy theory for Covid is because, unlike the above examples, Covid is truly international. It would require cooperation on a world scale the likes we have NEVER seen before in the history of the planet; Israel in partnership with the Arab states, Russia, China and North Korea in partnership with the West, Taiwan and South Korea. All the African states, the South Americans and the Indians all working together - in secret - to supress the world's population?? I simply can't see it. Assad, Kim Jong Un and Putin sitting down with Biden, Johnson and Israel? Really?
    I think that our government - and others around the world - recognised that this disease posed a very serious threat to the livelihood of the population. It threatened to overburden the health service and ruin our economy. As it happens, our economy has been seriously damaged by the lockdowns anyway, but the prediction if we had opted for 'herd immunity' (like Sweden did) was far worse. Regarding Sweden by the way; they went for Herd Immunity and Covid levels over there are now quite low, but they have a very small population compared to ours and it was easier for them to contain the spread.
    Maybe our government got their Covid policies right and maybe they got them wrong - that will always be debated, but I certainly believe that there is NO conspiracy happening here.

19. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

The only conspiracy theory I wonder about is why it started in China.
    Me, did the Chinese start it deliberately ?
    They were in very heated trade talks with the Trump administration.
    Plan a) Start it, yet lock down quickly meaning their economy comes back first.
    And even now the yanks are still deep in Covid.
    Who knows ?

oneforthebristolcity likes this.
  20. RedorDead

I don’t think anyone is disputing that the large corporates and manufacturing are to blame. What you said is Climate Change is a conspiracy or fake.
    It’s not a conspiracy or fake because it’s happening.