1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Sep 22, 2020.

1. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

weekend figure but Death's reported, Sunday 3rd Oct = 43. Sad that the 15 year old died on the day she was to get her jab … Covid takes many prisoners, sadly age barriers are a standard stopping point.
    new cases hovering around 30k a day [ reported or tested professionally! ] many peeps should they get a positive test likely not reporting or only having mild symptoms and brushing it off???
    the good news is Hospital admissions are slowly in decline .. a sort of breather for the NHS staff!. there is around 1300 hospitals in the UK at present that is around an average of 5 covid patients each.

Schools have had a month... uni's a few weeks and spread / number in uk council zones eased off although some suddenly get a spike … like mendip or PORT TALBOT …
    HOPEFULLY PRE CHRISTMAS will be calm

2. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

When I go on about corruption and corporate companies running this world how they want to.....eventually they will be exposed, but not just in our lifetime..
    It's why I trust very little of we are told by the media..
    Pandora Papers: Secret wealth and dealings of world leaders exposed

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-58780465

3. realred1952

it does show corruption etc but there is a lot of loopholes that allow it unfortunately … the Tony Bliar thing …I mean where did the £6.5m come from [ surely not from chats to peeps around the world …£6.5m in earnings would be at least £8m + gross ?
    Marcos of the Phillipines .. It is understood he tortured a citizen to death [? ] to get the location of £bn's of looted Chinese treasure... as well as coming over as a benefactor to the population by wheeling and dealing and then getting OTT ……………….
    Putins mansion "has been put into "ownership" of a friendly oligarth …..

Abdullah 11 of Jordan has own personal wealth the link to pandora shows on his wiki page

there is a lot of other similar not been leaked yet [ arab nations [ "royalty" ] own third of London? ! ]

4. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

I thought Klopp put it very well.

clingo and RedorDead like this.
  5. realred1952

had my flu jab today, only 2nd one ever! The nurse said have you had your 3rd jab yet? ... " eeer NO! " ... would you like it tomorrow! no brainer really, so I said yes and having it tomorrow. At the art exhibition a number of peeps were worried about the rapid rise in cases in the areas around Banes/mendip/ Somerset ... HAS DOUBLED IN A WEEK OR SO!!!
    The figures nationally are in a ever increasing incline. The charts are showing a bit more definition . jabbed/unjabbed .... age group ..... etc over 50 unjabbed is worst.
    Based on the 120 per 100, 000 unjabbed figure, add in the over 50's and it sky rockets...... jabbed double jabbed ill health now accounting for 5% of weekly death's [ 1 in every 20 ] eliminate over 80,s and closer to 3% [ about 1 in every 35 ]

the new delta "a?" variant is causing a bit of concern, the protein spike is evolving, but scientists are on the case tweaking the vaccines............

It is unbelievable that only 2 out 3 professional football players in the league are jabbed .....

6. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

My Wife and I were supposed to be getting our Flu shots at Whitchurch Health Centre this coming Saturday and had booked this several weeks ago. We both got texts yesterday advising us that stocks have run out and to try again soon. Gee thanks NHS !

As for 1/3rd of footballers being unjabbed, who is surprised ? Largely overpaid, selfish, ego maniacs who don't think they need to protect themselves, their families or even the fans.

There is apparently a national address from the Health Secretary at 17.00, which might be interesting...…………………..?

7. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

Me and Mrs R had our flu jabs last week and our Covid booster tomorrow.
    After every newscast overnight and today I expect plan B, whatever that is, to be implemented.
    Probably masks to be worn in enclosed spaces.

8. realred1952

I only arranged mine last week, SAME NURSE IS GIVING 3RD JABS AT MORMON CHURCH near you!.....

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  9. realred1952

Well painless, as were the other 3 .... I think I had an injection in 1979 , it was very uncomfortable and I was tensed up it took time for the nurse / doctor to get me to un tense as the needle wouldnt go in ......lol!!
    next one was 2020 / 21 flu jab now 3 covid and another flu. To be honest I get more feeling from picking blackberries than the needles!!!! to be really honest yesterday and today I SAW THE NEEDLE APPROACHING AND REALLY TENSED UP , but only for a couple secs then relaxed a second before the needle penetrated. Take a really deep breath as moment arrives then exhale slowly .. [ they usually say ok before the deed and do it .. wonder what would happen if you said no!]

OH a really fantastic sunset to SWest Palma aerosols must be floating around.... still spewing that one! Island will soon have enough extra area for 10000 more german towel hangers!!

10. realred1952

When I sat down for my jab, the nurse asked the usual questions, but first question was have you had your flu jab, I said yes yesterday, she replied thats good I only need to give 1 shot then. Had I said no then would have got both!!!! flu in 1 arm 3rd jab in other. DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!.............. they do not issue a card for 3rd jab said something about an app!!!

11. realred1952

over 50, 000 cases about 15million not yet had a jab and more than 90% [ 95%! ] of those getting virus are unjabbed!
    so today over 40,000 [ 45,000 ] are unjabbed. deaths are a similar % so over 100 died without jab!
    figures recently released were over 80's are less likely to die of it [ maybe not that many left with concillary ailments?] now seems to be lower age groups under 65's !suffering most.
    A survey of a number of other European countries medics stated they cannot understand the mentality of those that do not get jabbed and why there is such resistance with PEOPLE IN UK.. Target figure of 85 - 90% assists the herd immunity aspect when it becomes difficult for the virus to jump and or mutate. We will at present trend reach 100,000 cases before mid December, thats daily! circa 3m cases more how many families will have a sad christmas having lost someone? basically down to a group who fail to get jabbed!

12. bcfcredandwhite

bcfcredandwhite Well-Known Member

.... announcement delayed until the top Tory politicians can offload their shares in the PCR testing companies and reinvest in PPE manufacturing again.

13. realred1952

:emoticon-0145-shake

14. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Probably wait until after Glasgow.

15. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

After that we will be in plan B

16. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

Yep

17. oneforthebristolcity

First vaccine, second Vaccine, Booster and flu vaccine, vaccine for scratching your bum.....and it goes on!! I am defiantly anti-lining pockets!!
    Lockdowns, masks, tests, do's & don'ts..............= Control..........I'm anti.. & happy!!!

18. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

I watched Gene Simmons the other day. His words were the best I’ve heard. Get over it, you stop at a red light because they tell you to. Guess what it’s also because if you don’t, you’re not only taking your life into danger, but also others by stopping at the red light.

19. Reliant Robin TC2

Reliant Robin TC2 Well-Known Member

Yep… but according to some, that’s control!

20. oneforthebristolcity

Yes but that's law and you get fined if you don't!!!