1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, Sep 22, 2020.

1. RedorDead

RedorDead Well-Known Member

Forget the opposition, that is all hindsight which none of us have.
    If you trust the tories, then surely you must believe them on the virus? After all as you say “it’s not that deadly” but yet it’s the government you trust telling you it is. So what is it? Do you trust them or not in what they are doing.

2. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

should Onefor be Chinese heritage his family name would be confucious!

3. oneforthebristolcity

oneforthebristolcity Well-Known Member

The Tories are playing the safe game and with no opposition really countering their actions, are able to get away with it.
    I've said before. I don't believe the Virus is as bad as we are told, most of the decisions put in place are acting as preventative measures in case flu kicks off as well, which will of course increase the death toll.........again will be registered under the Coronavirus banner!!
    Answer to your question..don't trust any of them on this..but we have no better options..

Jiffie likes this.
  4. realred1952

here is a point ….. there is no cure for it, there is a vaccine or 2 or 3 or 4 even this only helps the body restrict the virus taking over. It is not a cure for covid!
    a tinder dry forest catch's fire, no wind and no rain nearest water source is 1 hour away to the east, we are told this could be serious as the wisp of a breeze is propelling the fire direction away from water source, westward, toward a city of 5 million people 30 mins away by minor roads ….. 100's of beaters fire engines start to attack the blaze a few plane loads of water dumped on it … problem is they are chasing it …. they make a fire break a mile in front of the fire, say hopefully we have saved the day it's just completed when the wind increases suddenly, and veers to the SW … toward a town of 1million people and a 50 acre oil / fuel storage depot …… oh my goodness another fire break … and mass abandonment of everything ahead villages are swallowed … you could go on … but as we know forest fires etc are minds of their own driven by things we know but not on when and how ….. water is not a cure for fire eliminating the fuel is!

5. realred1952

so still having a free for all Christmas. On radio this am GV had peeps phoning in on what peeps planned to do and had been doing …. WE HAVE NO HOPE! ….. from peeps going local "400 miles! " mix and match in outdoor heated tub! to meeting aged parents in a motorway service station and other quirky plans!
    it is 1 bubble for 5 days in 1 house with up to 3 families [ missed whether that is max 8 peeps] ……. "and keep local" bad terminology … should be within x miles! or within your zone / tier … [think this might be the case anyway?]
    other factor that came out 10 --19 year olds are the biggest spreaders the vast majority asymptomatic …
    confusion now is in tier 2 can mix with 6 …. so tier 3 now mixes with tier 1 2 or 3 for 5 days! .. some 100k will be in transition to 2nd injection! just before or during that 5 days... often a 2 jab vaccine has start and "last day" rules. mix out by days the 2nd and start again??

6. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Exactly as I see it.

The tories have a huge majority and labour have another tarnished chancer of a leader, who is not in control of his party backed up by a rag tag band of left wing back stabbers, who if by a miracle they won the next election, would have him out on his ear in record time and install another left wing nutbar.

oneforthebristolcity likes this.
  7. oneforthebristolcity

It's all bollocks mate all this bubble and tier rubbish...I've been saying for months that the biggest spreaders are secondary school kids, followed by Uni students, followed by kids at Junior & infants.................Unless you lock them away, it won't make a lot of difference..

AshtonRed likes this.
  8. Jiffie

Jiffie Well-Known Member

Apparently the biggest spread has been from hospitals.

9. realred1952

I don't know if anyone on here has been as close as I have to the virus … fortunately no one has died!. 3 of 5 immediate family tested positive !why not the other 2 ?" Wife has been close to residents that have been positive but the home is very careful ...friends have been affected or close to those that have been targeted by T&T... in total affected, whom I know to speak to or are family of them totals, over 60 quite a few are positive test children 10 -15 … and 95%+ go to Bedminster Down School. Yep would agree kids are the train carrying the virus …… to family then the don't care a s***s are spreading it onward. …

Looking at the zones where its most rife and point in time where it all took off and any events around that time like demo's etc there is definitive connections...… 2 obvious ones 1 that could definitely be the cause and 1 that should have been that isn't …. the isn't is Cornwall!!! [ most rises around the same time started early September!] the Forest of Dean was an almost zero area pre the demo on BLM published at time was "less than expected turned up but peeps came from far away!" ….

S Wales people love to come across to PORTISHEAD/CLEVEDON/WSM and quite a few from this side love Coast beyond Cardiff.. Gower etc HEY HO Teir 3 . Take central belt Midlands N West N East they have their fav bank holiday retreats dales peak district lakes etc they all tie in!
    latest S East corner London … just look at the peeps in regent street bond street and the other areas Carnaby street Camden .. no SD and NO MASKS. Gloucester . a severe spike in last 10 days! was there not 2000 fans at a football match … no SD and all cavorting in a mass group.. shouting.. doubtless there was spitting .. and totally ignoring SD … SOME HUMANS ARE AS THICK AS SH** they have no brain, no intelligence, no consideration...……

10. oneforthebristolcity

I think I heard that it's spreading to places that didn't have it in the Spring and lower cases where it was then high, especially parts of the London areas not sure how true that is...I think a lot of these measures just moves it to somewhere else....I don't know, but maybe it needs to!!

11. realred1952

just caught up with PMQ's SIR HINSIGHT I do not have a clue... was so short of material had to use a Christmas joke poster to geta laugh! tried weaving a completely out of context Cummings PAY RISE into a Brexit/covid one. OUT of context is an understatement, Cummings was not on the same advisors salary level as all the rest … was given the rise a year ago before the covid has restricted further ...yes further rises in public sector … a couple months ago he raised the issue ...it was explained Emergency services had had a rise and the future , immediate future was a need for most public, if not all, to tighten the belt …

I would have loved to see TERRESA v Hindsight at PMQ's … he would have been in tears …
    ooops pressed to soon!! areas not having it lot will be more susceptible because areas that have will not have a lot to get it!

12. RedorDead

13. oneforthebristolcity

Mine would be 24/04/2021 and 12/05/2021. You can have mine ROD!! :emoticon-0103-cool:

RedorDead likes this.
  14. RedorDead

Friends father died of it last weekend and a friend and few others gone down with it this past few days. Our hospitals now can’t cope. My cousin with a suspected broken neck was outside Bath hospital waiting to go in. They told her previously if their was no beds she would of been put into a corridor, but because of the chance getting it with the Covid cases coming in they have to wait in ambulances until called in.
    Luckily Covid knocks off for 5 days for the Christmas break on the 23rd

15. realred1952

MINE IS CHRISTMAS NEW YEAR!

16. realred1952

My mate who had it in late June along with his wife [ nurse in WSM] has a workmate whose wife had it same time, works in Yeovil hospital. She was quite poorly for 2-3 weeks... has just got it again!!!! and is not quite so poorly as last time! so much for anti bodies!

17. oneforthebristolcity

Died of COVID or with COVID ROD??
    Such a clever virus having time off for Christmas!!

18. oneforthebristolcity

If that’s the case, the vaccine may not work for her..

19. RedorDead

Of Covid, 1 in 5 over here they say getting it

20. oneforthebristolcity

No other underlying illnesses the person who died?