1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

countdown

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by aberdude, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dilligaf

Dilligaf New Member

When the old bitch pegs it I'd happily visit her burial place to pour rat poison on it just to be sure and then have a **** there too.

Aber, peace brother !

2. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Disgraceful. But entirely predictable. You do realise this is a ****ing football forum do you? Whether you like someone or not you don't wish someone to die. Not even John Hughs. I'd like to say I thought you were better than this, aber but....

3. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

i tend to agree with KJ aber sorry, i get the idea you hate thatcher but please dont force it down everyones throats, theres a time and a place m8 <ok>

4. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

boys tbh i couldnt give a fk.....its all opinions and here`s mine......fking football used 2 be a place 2 talk about the world around us and its problems but he ho i assume you boys dont like topics other than football.......well shame that cos i dont like talking football much tbh

i fking hate maggie and yes most of britain are waiting 2 celebrate her fking sad fking life ending>>>>>>>pronto.

she fkd wales up and you boys dont give a fk>>>>>>>>>>>>>u make me sick but not as much as that vile ****of a socalledwoman

5. aberdude

if you dont like the thread then dont look>>>>>>others have chipped in and seem 2like it>>>>>i fking love the thread and mean every word i say in it>>>>>>>i will be very very happy if she dies and dies fking soon.

6. aberdude

you shouldnt have thought better of me knackered cos you dont even now me.........im a violent fkr only calmed by my family and illegal substances>>>>>>>>>>when it comes 2 a woman who set out 2ruin the structure of wales and its working classes and my area got hit hard......do you expect me 2 forgive her????......im not a christian and dont do forgiveness easily>>>>>>>>>if you boys are christians then forgive me init cos i have fking sinned

7. aberdude

maggies britain [video=youtube;yTc-750COQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yTc-750COQI[/video]

[video=youtube;IeFS6S06w8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=IeFS6S06w8c[/video]

[video=youtube;N3YtmBD_thM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=N3YtmBD_thM[/video]
    good init....great society she made

8. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Their days are numbered aber, take it from me, sufficient time has gone by for the whole nation to have worked out the rot we have ruling our country!.....................<cheers>

9. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

they still call ppl cecil?

10. DragonPhilljack

The big question should be: should the UK have another civil war to remove the garbage running this country?.................... <cheers>

11. aberdude

i`d say yes phil tbh.....but we need a cromwell type 2 lead us [video=youtube;a9DHOnUngxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9DHOnUngxQ&feature=player_detailpage[/video] i couldnt have put it better myself!! <laugh>

12. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

Problem is she will have a state burial because there are to many of the bitches supporters around in powerful places, i will never forget or forgive the way she treated the working classes in this country as well as the hatred she had for the welsh, and the contempt she showed the armed forces, State funeral combined with anti Thatcher demonstrations at the same time so we can show her lemmings what the backbone of this country feel about her and really **** up her big send off

13. aberdude

bongo your right there dude they will want a big send off for her for sure,costing us millions in the process>>>><ok>

and your right about a rally 2show how the people feel about her distain for its working classes,i`ll be there with hundreds of thousands of others

14. DerekTheMole

DerekTheMole Well-Known Member

Saw an interesting thing on QI a while ago about what a body's worth. We've got 4p's worth of gold in our bodies, something like 20p worth of leather (skin), blood to donate and lots more things we can do with spare bits of body. I think when she goes it's time she gave something back <laugh>

Over £200,000 worth I think it was, but it was mostly organs and hers wont be any good.

15. aberdude

<laugh>....passive.......good idea>>>>i wonder how much her nose make surely the ivory bone she`s got will be worth a fortune

16. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

i reckon her arsehole is worth a fortune she spoke out of it more often than not and talent like that must be worth a few quid

17. Dr.Stanley O'Google, HCFC

Dr.Stanley O'Google, HCFC Well-Known Member

Fookin brilliant thread boys. Riot on the funeral day. Work on the hatred - it's fully justified!

18. DragonPhilljack

What was that Cromwell said! "Trully elected Scum" how right he was!.................... <ok>

"Gentlemen, an immoveable parliament is more obnoxious than an immoveable king. Drunkards, tricksters, villains, whoremasters, godless self-seeking ambitious tricksters. You are no more capable of conducting the affairs of this nation, than you are of running a brothel. You are scum, sir; and a truly elected scum at that. This is no parliament. I shall put an end to your sitting. I hereby declare this parliament dissolved." - Cromwell

We need him back!
    <cheers>

19. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

Margaret Thatcher has been found dead police say her condition is satisfactory ..well you never know.. Noname.jpg

20. aberdude

<laugh> bongo.....ive created a monster,trouble is she created me......<ale>

mags coffin im sure the boys in blue will be told 2 get into a peacefull protest again>>>>it`ll be her last laugh,but im up for the stand off

phil he was a wise man and a hero who should be celebrated today\.>>>i wonder why we dont init <cough><cough>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.