1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

countdown

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by aberdude, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

nobody hated thatcher more than me and my shipmates that went to a needless war in the falklands and some 27 mates who i personally knew got killed .....But guys some of you need to grow up talking about another human being like that.....its disgusting.....like her or as i did loath her she was doing a job and is still thought of as the greatest prime minister ever to run the country. I think not as she dissipated not on her own i may add the working class of this country just the same as the son of thatcher in camaron is finishing off the job, i despise the tory movement and all it stands for but i would not lower myself saying the vile things some on here are saying. this would not happen if more people would be bothered to vote. get a life and grow up....

2. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

3. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

bollocks she`s a piece of ****>>>>>>>>>she got your mates killed dude <ok>

4. aberdude

why you continue reading what you dont like is fking freaky tbh>>>>britain will toast the death of its witch,and you cant fking blame us either <cheers>

5. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

Thing is Dai your entitled to our opinion /say and i'm entitled to mine and no one is going to stop me voicing mine.And believe me Dai your not the only one who lost good friends in that shower of avoidable **** the tory government called "A war of freedom" beleive me Dai your not and Thatcher was as responsible for my comrades deaths as any Argentinian bullet.So i will say what i like about her when and where i like.Sorry if you cant hack that but its just the way it is with me

6. aberdude

<cheers> bongo say it as it is wether he likes it or not>>>>>>she fkd britain over for a select few and dai and swamp think she doesnt deserve hatred against her <laugh>....tbh she deserves all she gets and rightfully so.

my nephew hasnt long came back from the falklands and even he said what is the fking point apart from oil field which shouldnt be ours in thje first place>>>>>.theres fk all there and he done fk all while out there>>>>>she`s a **** and we lost good men for jackshit AGAIN

7. aberdude

our leaders have never ever said sorry for murdering our own in former wars either>>>>>would you go over the top for some **** that wouldnt do the same thing.......why they stood there blindfolded for cowardice waiting for a FRIEND 2kill you is beyond me>>>>>>and all in the name of god <doh>

sickening and fking downright murderous...........didnt they know people had breakdowns in them days or didnt they give a fk because the eton boy giving the orders thought of us as **** anyway.i hate people who think they are above others and maggie was one of them twats

8. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

aber, i'm not placed to make any judgement, but i just dont think its the right place to be discussing such things, thats all <ok>

9. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

The way I see it Swamp, is that we all know Aber's likes & dis-likes.

If they offend then don't read them.

10. Dr.Stanley O'Google, HCFC

Dr.Stanley O'Google, HCFC Well-Known Member

To be fair - if we 'own' the Malvinas, then the Argentinians should own Rockall. (It's ours(!) but claimed by Ireland/ the Faroes/ Iceland FFS!)

11. aberdude

makes you wonder how anybody claims anything thats not theyres init>>>>>

[video=youtube;oiniHkLHzys]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiniHkLHzys&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

12. aberdude

swamp with respect dude,football fans dont only want 2 talk about football surely.we live in south wales which was the hardest it by this clown of a so called woman.....its relevant as her time is coming 2 an end and i just wanted 2 ask me fellow welshmen if they were excited by this new dawn for wales and its lifting of a black cloud that has hung over the valleys for almost thirty years.

please dont tell me or fellow welshmen how 2 react 2 a fking scumbag of a woman dude,because i aint gonna listen she was dirt and 2 dirt she shall return <ok>>>>>>im afraid that this woman is gonna continue 2 waste our much needed taxes on policing her fking grave from attacks......why dont they just dump her in a edge or in a plastic bag in the river arse up,it`ll save alot of coin.

13. swanseaandproud

rubber this goes to show what type of a person you are. scum.....Its no wonder cardiff got such a bad reputation that other clubs dont want to see you anywhere near the premiership you give your club a bad name and its not fair on decent cardiff fans who no fault of their own are tarred with the same brush, you need to grow up and get a life son as you are doing more harm than good for the reputation of cardiff city .....how your mods have not put a stop to this vile unessessary rubbish is beyond comprehension as other clubs read this and it will continue to give cardiff a bad name. if your proud of it then carry on but you are only further damaging what is already not a very good aspect of what other clubs think of cardiff......

14. swanseaandproud

15. aberdude

im scum dai????>>>>>more than maggie????

i dont give a fk what you say about me dude facts is she gonna have her grave smashed by myself on a regular basis

16. swanseaandproud

you are one deranged idiot rubber, i would hate to see any other club anywhere in the world think a swansea fan would would post such disgusting vile comments against a sick old lady.....i dont like her policies or what she stands for but i would not lower myself or degrade myself and i would not bring swansea city into disrepute, dont you care what others must think of cardiff fans with posts like this of a football forum, there is only a couple like swamp who makes it clear they dont want to be assossiated with such rubbish.....shame on you...

17. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I don't like this woman at all, but still think aber should let go, for his own sanity, does anyone believe it was just her, she was just the figure head for the establishment in this country, who only wanted to destroy the power of the working class, and they are still putting the finishing touches to that project up to this very day. Mind I will celebrate her passing!................... <cheers>

18. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;EKFTtYx2OHc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKFTtYx2OHc&sns=fb[/video]

19. Goodbyen0t606

Goodbyen0t606 Active Member

1. You have no right to call a man "scum" because you disagree with a opinion that is shared by many many others.
    2. That opinion is not just shared by some members of Cardiff City, but from all other organizations all over Britian.Yes, that would include Swansea....Will you call Bongo scum....????
    3. You do not know the circumstances that has caused such hatred.
    4. If you do not like it, don't ****ing preach and whine....piss off.
    5. I believe the language and emotions here are very strong, but I would not call someone scum for expressing their emotion without knowing the situation which caused the hatred.

20. snlk/poksnbn

snlk/poksnbn Active Member

<applause> Siam!

Dai is just looking for an angle to pour more scorn on Cardiff fans as usual.Surprised he's not mentioned coin throwing.If he doesn't like what's said press the ignore button or just stay off the Cardiff board.We won't miss anything interesting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.