1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

countdown

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by aberdude, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

tbh dai i cant believe your trying 2put my opinions down as cardiff city`s problem>>>>>know thats being an idiot dude <ok>

i express my hatred for a woman who ruined my country <ok>.....what the fk do you expect me 2 say welldone and may you enjoy your wealthy retirement happily ever after.

many parts of britain were fkd over by this woman and my area was hit hardest>>>>that woman done more damage 2this country than previous leaders and we are still paying for the breakdown of society.im one of the youth that grew up seeing nowt but riots and wars,poverty and anger,and you expect me 2behave proper........<laugh>

dai im a peoples man just like cromwell......i would take maggies head and stick on tower bridge for her insult and abuse of power against its peoples of this island.

siam cheers dude i thought it was uncalled for but hey ho thats dai,i take no offence <laugh>....ur spot on with you take on this mind>>>>its up 2 them 2read if the like it,if they dont then dont read it>>>>>>it really is that easy init <cheers>

phil my sanity is spot on and fully focused on these dicks that are in power not only in this country but on a world wide scale.......i know whats going on i can tell you and unless we rise and fking overthrow our powers that keep us down we are gonna be having this chat in thirty years time <ok>

2. bongojack

bongojack Active Member

he can call me scum if he likes ,so can anyone else it will never stop me forming or expressing an opinion whether its about football or a malignant cnut like Thatcher we live in a free world a world far removed from the world Thatcherism had planned for us

3. aberdude

spot on bongo keep your mind your own dude>>>>>they dont like us sheep thinking for ourselves do they.........they send in the boys in blue(sheepdogs) if we ever step out of line,just like any good police state always should <ale>

4. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

i am indifferent to whether thatcher dies, at the end of the day all i can base an opinion on is facts and figures, which as DJ said before 'lies, damned lies, and statistics'....

however, those videos you posted before aber about the strikes remind me of a film i watched (goodbye lenin about life in the policed state of east germany) so i can see where you come from but this is a football forum first and foremost, there is a general chat area to discuss things like this but oh well..

i am most certainly not a sheep and can think for myself, same as everyone on this thread <ok>

5. aberdude

we are all sheep swamp <ok>..................and my reason for this on the cardiff board is i only wanted 2 hear what my fellow welshmen had 2 say about it>>>>>you know as i know there`s people on general chat who are totally fkd up freaks of nature.........and tbh its been done on there time and time again falling into a farce rather than a general chat between football fans.

do you really think that we should only be talking football on the cardiff page dude???......im sorry but there`s only so much football talk i can do>>>>>>>>>.im a football fan but not an anorak dude. <ok>

6. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

to say vile things on a football forum about thatcher just because you dont like what she did as prime minister is uncalled for. yes you can say you hated her and all she and her party stood for is fine as i agree with you 100%, but to say the vile disgusting uncalled for things that you are saying is not fine. you could even be prosecuted for incitement just like the thugs that went on line to entice people to riot. ..she is another human being and like her or not you dont have to show your self up behind a computer screen because nobody can see you with these racist comments because you may have a shock when police comes knocking on your door to arrest you. i would be very careful what you say and how you say it as someone may pass these comments on to the police and it wont be me either. this is my last word on this fowl and inappropriate thread that if the mods were decent cardiff fans they would shut this thread down.....

7. aberdude

fk off dai what racist comments dude>>>>>and yes many are getting done for stuff on the net>>>>>seems free speech is going totally init <ok>................pc correctness means......a loss of ones freedoms <wink>

dai your in the wheel more than you think by the looks of it>>>>>>>>:emoticon-0119-puke:

8. aberdude

dai take a look at general chat this is fking tame <laugh>.............pass my details onto police dude>>>>see if the tax man wants me in the already over populated jails prick <i think not>

FREEDOM of speech dai.......didnt this country pretend 2be the makers of such a dream <ok>

9. aberdude

this country is a fkd up place captain hook and his followers can speak of turning britain into an islamic state with jihad and i cant call a fking twat a twat>>>>>>>>>>>>>dont forget dai i can still post on this site from inside initm i could do with putting my feet up for a couple of years....maybe even get myself a degree <laugh>.......HMPS haVE made so many educated compared 2maggie in her day <wink>

10. aberdude

SWAMP do me a favour and shut this thread down.......seems i cant talk truths with others freely.

11. aberdude

before this goes swamp please allow dai 2 explain why my views as a human being and cardiff fan lastly can reflect badly on my club......i really dont get it <ok>

12. Swamp

Swamp Well-Known Member

this thread is nothing to do with cardiff city, its a political thing so i dont know why dai decided to say you are reflecting badly on cardiff city...however remember if a arsenal fan, say goes onto this board and sees this thread he will judge you, rightly or wrongly....

however at your request i'll close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.