1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

difference in mentality

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by djblackandamberarmy(No 4), Feb 4, 2011.

1. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

comment from the commentator in tonights Reading v QPR game...."no question of QPR sitting back playing for a draw, even with 10 men"....reward, they get a late winner..

compare that to us, who dont even put a man in there box when we win a free kick in the last minute, with eleven men...maybe there is some justice in the league table?

2. Ashbees Plums

Ashbees Plums Member

We will be more attacking now DJ I'm sure, relegations out so they can go for it. I think we might have been a bit further down the table if we'd been more gung-ho and nowhere near the play-offs, possibly lost a few of the games we got draws out of.

3. e18

e18 Member

Think they have confidence of a good lead at the top.

4. djblackandamberarmy(No 4)

hope so, i personally think the play offs are to far away this season, too many tough away games...i just want to be entertained a bit...too many sat afternoons this season wishing i was somewhere else...

5. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

you should be grateful you live in hull dj try travelling every home game from leicester, to be delivered with ****e! it really is a 'I just sat on my balls' self pain kind of feeling. Everythings picking up now though, and I enjoy coming to the KC alot more again now the teams starting to gel and actually play forwards and manage to score goals that aint a fluke! The footballs getting much better and exciting now since the january additions IMO.

6. Boothferry2Wembley

Boothferry2Wembley Well-Known Member

Many of us have followed the tigers through thick and thin and have had to endure some appalling football in our time, it just makes it sweeter and worth it on the occasions that it comes good.
    Like many I would like to see a bit of variety and some attacking football now that the ship has stabilised, but that is more or less asking the manager to risk his job in these mad times.
    It's a lose-lose scenario with a once in a lifetime wembley trip chucked in. I'm sticking with with it.

Keep the faith.

7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Attacking football has been a bit of a rarity this season, but we seem to be moving towards it, culminating in a great first half performance against Leeds.

Hopefully, we'll see that attacking football last for the full 90 minutes today.

8. utigers

utigers New Member

I hope we have turned a corner in terms of entertainment, however what we have seen in general from NP's team is what Leciester fans told us to expect.

Cautiously optimistic....

9. hu7tiger

hu7tiger Active Member

At least when we turn up for games there is a good chance we can win.Not like the prem years soul destroying sometimes week in week out no wins no plan a or b no idea who would be starting.But we still turn up because its what we do best.