1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Euro 2016 football Discussion

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by StanDMan, Jun 12, 2016.

1. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Walker ****ed up in defense, rose touch was **** and his overlapping terrible (which to be fair he has done well in previous games), Dier was non-existent, total waste of space, he shouldn't have been on the pitch, and ****ed up for the second goal, Kane was horrific, truly terrible in every way possible, poor headers, poor free kicks, poor touch, bad decision making, melt. Alli, average, best of a bad Spurs bunch, ****ed up a beautiful opportunity to keep us in the game at the end.

Spurs players were so **** today. So, ****ing, ****.

That doesn't excuse the rest of the team, who by the way, were also ****.

Our entire back five should go home and shoot themselves, how the **** do any of them play for top teams, all tournament they've been shaky defensively and today they just looked poor. All of them, ****.

Rooney good first half, **** second half, pressure got to him. Sturridge was trying hard, but playing poorly. Sterling actually had his first decent game of the tournament, Vardy came on and ran around a lot but did nothing much else.

Wilshere came on and looked good, only player to put anything decent into the box and move for others when everything was so static. Rashford came on and had an impact straight away, he should of been on quicker. Only two players who can be happy with there contribution, the rest can hang there heads in shame.

2. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Special mention for Hart being **** all tournament, he loses his head in the big occasions. Reminds me of Szcezeny at Arsenal, quality keeper who gets himself too hyped up and loses his head when it matters.

3. Stan

Stan Stalker

Agreed. I'd prefer it if no United players were ever picked for England.

Obviously prior to the last twenty years, the previous twenty years were really successful for England.

You clueless ****!

4. Stan

Stan Stalker

Hart isn't a quality keeper. He makes a daft mistake almost every game.

5. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Hart was a ****ing liability and he got shown up.

afcftw likes this.
  6. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

He is a quality keeper... At City, when he has his head in the right place. As soon as it matters or is a tournament he falls to pieces because he gets himself worked up rather than staying calm.

Look at De Gea, look at Cech, look at Buffon, look at any top keeper and they are calm at the start, calm when they concede, calm when they make a save, calm throughout. Keepers like Hart have the ability but not the mentality.

7. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Joe Hart <laugh>

I couldn't give a **** personally, it's all so predictable - England **** it up yet again. #standard

8. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It is predictable, but the manner in which we went out tonight was utterly ****ing embarrassing. England have made themselves the complete laughing stock of Europe this week. We deserve to have the piss taken out of us for being **** at politics and football.

Peter Saxton likes this.
  9. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

A fitting end given the circumstances.

I blame the darkies

Lovearsenalcock and Stan like this.
  10. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

We get Iceland in the last 16 with a potential QF game against a France team who despite being the hosts (would of been a great occasion) haven't hit form and we perform like we did tonight. Disgrace. I cannot begin to describe how utterly appalling that game was. Biggest **** up by England I think I've ever seen.

11. Stan

Stan Stalker

He makes lots of mistakes for City but gets away with them as they're a decent team. I've had the same opinion for years. Ask anyone I know....

12. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

<laugh>

13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Hodgson has gone ....

14. Lee263

Lee263 Well-Known Member

It's better to take a small defeat by Iceland than to get humiliated by Germany etc.

15. Stan

Stan Stalker

Hodgson resigns.

Farage applies for the job but is concerned that there are so many darkies in the team as well as Dier who grew up in Portugal.

16. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

Nope. That was ****.

17. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

You are having a ****ing laugh ? You've come out with some **** over the last few days but that tops the lot.

afcftw likes this.
  18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It feels like England stepped in a massive dog **** on Thursday and today we've trodden in into the house, up the stairs and all over the bedroom carpet.

Peter Saxton likes this.
  19. theevilreddevil

theevilreddevil Well-Known Member

please log in to view this image

gooner4ever likes this.
  20. afcftw

afcftw Well-Known Member

I haven't had any faith in England at a tournament for at least 10 years, this is the first tournament where despite the young team, despite Hodgson as the manager and despite the inexperience of the team I thought we would have a good tournament and get to at least the QF and once I saw the draw, thought we'd get to the Semis. It is truly a failure of epic proportions to go out in this manner and I am annoyed that England once again after so long fooled me into believing we might put up a decent effort! Maybe it's just that the last lot of ****s weren't in this tournament, with only Rooney left from the old lot, that I allowed myself to actually get excited about our prospects... Won't make that mistake again, this new lot have got the same mental incapacity to deal with tournament football!