1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Farke and Cantwell

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by GozoCanary, Oct 21, 2020.

1. GozoCanary

GozoCanary Well-Known Member

Having criticised Farke strongly on here for making the public comments he did about Cantwell, I'd just like to say I applaud his going public before this game in support of the player. I felt making those public comments was a big mistake and that there would be no way back from them. But Farke was ready to stand back from his earlier comments and I really respect him for that.

Let's hope this is all in the past now and that both Cantwell and Buendia are committed to the team. From last night's performances, it seems that they are.

2. Bure budgie

Bure budgie Well-Known Member

I blame agents for a lot of the problems with players.They "big" them up,hoping for a big payday.
    Todd played well,but he aint the finished article yet

Canary Rob likes this.
  3. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

Farke is no shrinking violet and he appeared to publicly criticise Cantwell for being distracted by transfer speculation.

Managing egos and nurturing kids is a big part of Farke's style , he's a straight talker and demands respect from his players .

Tod did appear to be fired up and hungry to prove Farke was right to put his faith in him with the start.

Canary Rob and carrowcanario like this.