1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Finally watched Saints, Everton game

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by Cowtownred, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Cowtownred

Cowtownred Well-Known Member

Got to say, this was one of the best 0-0 games I have ever seen! I thought the Saints where really a cut above Everton, especially in the 1st half. De Prado, played like a man pocessed! Looks like the crazy Pole in goal, has finally settled in well, and Rickie, well if he doesnt get an England call up, then theres someting wrong. He could be as affective as the German striker Kirsten Janker, yes that is his real name! Lol. He was a right handfull for defences back ten years ago or so.

Play like that, and you never know, there could be a shock on the cards, at OT!

Come on you Saints, stick it up the Mancs

2. lamby

lamby Needs a cold shower

Not expecting anything on Weds but you never know.

3. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

I think we will give United something about think about and then you never know. Wigan and Newcastle are where I am putting my hopes, but one point off City or United would be a bonus.

4. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

It was a rather good 0-0 wasn't it, shame the press were not interested in the match that day, it slipped under the radar somewhat.

5. fran-MLs little camera

fran-MLs little camera Well-Known Member

I think the Everton game showed how good we can be. Only 2 losses in 13 games demonstrates that we will probably not be involved in the relegation battle...we are hard to beat and are consistent...I cannot see Villa, Reading or QPR getting above us. We are where we are, but we should be higher...dropped too many points in games we should have won.