1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Football 1-0 United

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by District Line, Apr 30, 2012.

1. marbella blue

marbella blue Member

and luck is it, you build up a business and float it on the stock market and its luck. Ah....didnt know that. Thanks.

Have an attractive product, someone comes along and buys it (with own money not the banks) and invests to grow it, is there any difference?

2. marbella blue

marbella blue Member

Bit like the Yorkshire Ripper having a go at someone for looking up a birds skirt!

3. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

In no way were you an attractive prospect. Club going nowhere, doesnt own its own ground, rubbish playing squad, limited history and massively MASSIVELY outshadowed by local rivals.

Yeh, they didnt buy you because you were an attractive product, far from. You were bought to entertain them. Nothing more. Continue to kid yourself but thats the truth here.

4. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

wrong

5. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Just had a hissy fit over something trivial and pointless didnt he. Needed a hefty dose of growth hormones to help him grow up.

6. southlondonlion84

Fulham? <doh>

7. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Are we not on the City board?

8. District Line

District Line Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

You moron City are a great club, you probably haven't been a United fan pre-Fergie, if you did you'd know things were a lot different between the sides. It's only really the last 35 years United have moved ahead of City, up until that point City were as good as United if not better for at least a decade. Pre-WW2 City were the bigger club that is a fact.

Man City are situated in a great City, have a massively loyal and large fanbase, great stadium as well as the fact they neighbour United. If you can't figure see why they aren't a lucrative prospect it's no wonder you aren't in business.

9. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Oh I know about Citys history, like how the allowed us to share Maine Road after OT was bombed and how they won the league and we won the european cup in 68.

I am also aware that City are nowhere near United, not even now. They were not an attractive prospect at all, they are a plaything for the super rich. Just like Chelsea.

They have sold their soul in desperately trying to catch United, at no point have they ever been the bigger club either. Equals, maybe, bigger club. No.

10. District Line

Forum Moderator

No point talking football with United fans as they know jackshit

11. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

correct

12. mirage

mirage Member

I can understand why utd fans feel so bitter up to their necks in debt, a manager with ageing players and no money to spend. A ground that looks like a construction site not a bright future you got to feel sorry for them

13. District Line

Forum Moderator

Agree a soulless bowl of a stadium with no real fans as the proper ones have been ostracised.

14. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Hilarious. You are a Chelsea fans right?

15. marbella blue

marbella blue Member

Google's a wonderful thing for digging up info, bet it was a supprise to find out utd had won EC in 68, the Glazers have always been massive football fans! Your fear is transmitted in every word you type, whether it be this year, next or the year after we are coming, get used to it!

16. UIR - Kagawa Powa

It is thats for sure.

My insanely big football encyclopaedia from my childhood offered much more indepth facts about every single season from the first ever football league championship. I really must get it back from my mums. Quality read.

17. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Course your coming to get us. Uefa and all the other clubs ( us included ) are coming to get you. Chelsea tried and had reasonable success, as will City.

Difference is we are not a joke behind the scenes, we dont make losses big enough to rescue small world wide economies and we are a money making machine.

Who will you support when City vanish? You know full well if Uefa ban you from Europe as lets be honest, they will after other clubs tell them to sort you out or have every other club pissed off ( you have money, you dont have any power ) creating things like g14 groups and putting massive pressure on UEFA and FIFA to act.

Make the most of it while you can, the game is changing and those who make money will be in the driving seat.

18. marbella blue

marbella blue Member

If City played in a Sunday League I'd still support them, I guess that sums up the difference between us! By the way that fear is still showing, cheer up, you are still favs for the league! Also don't threaten me with your gang, be assured my gang's bigger!

19. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Eh?

Hello Mr Glitter

20. District Line

Forum Moderator

Exactly, he'll never know what it's like to support a proper club and be a part of it.