1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Jan 15, 2020.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>On Sunday Liverpool at home to Manchester United, the fixture we have been expecting, usually this fixture don't end in goalless draw. There are going to be goals, how many I don't know.
    Ole Gunnar Solskjaer will be happy to be the one to end Liverpool unbeaten run, I don't think it would happen.
    My prediction:Liverpool 2:0 Manchester United,

Other fixtures and predictions:

Saturday 18/01/2020

Watford v Tottenham Hotspur 2:2
    Arsenal v Sheffield United 2:1
    Brighton & Hove Albion v Aston Villa 2:1
    Manchester City v Crystal Palace 2:0
    Norwich City v AFC Bournemouth 2:2
    Southampton v Wolverhampton Wanderers 2:2
    West Ham United v Everton 2:1
    Newcastle United v Chelsea 1:2

Sunday 19/01/2020

Burnley v Leicester City 2:3
    Liverpool v Manchester United 2:0

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

WHAT DOES LAWRO THINK?.

Liverpool v Man Utd (16:30 GMT)

United got their tactics spot on against Liverpool last time but their issue is that, in midfield, they are just not strong enough.

When I look at what they have got in that department, I am largely thinking 'that's why they have got so many problems' because the days of them having strong, competitive midfielders are gone.

It is Liverpool who have got a midfield unit now and they also have plenty of options without weakening. Their players know that, if they get in, they have to play well to stay in, otherwise they may not play again for a while.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Tom's prediction: Liverpool are the best football team on the planet at the moment; they are just on another level. And I think, after what happened when they played United earlier this season (a 1-1 draw), we will see a reaction from them. 5-1

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

Charlie Nicholas' Premier League predictions including Liverpool vs Manchester United
    am not saying this is easy to do, but Liverpool have something within them right now that is saying they are not giving up the belief that they can go unbeaten. Liverpool have kept six successive clean sheets and that is telling us they have tightened up there.

United proved me wrong at the Etihad and they may do so again - but I can only see a very comfortable Liverpool win. This is Anfield, the crowd will want blood and for Liverpool to give them more; it is one of these days where Liverpool will flex their muscles, say they will be champions, and that is what I think will materialise.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: 3-0