1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Get there before Lawro !

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Jan 30, 2020.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

<peacedove>On Saturday 1/02/2020 Liverpool at home to Southampton, a win is going to put Manchester city under pressure against Tottenham on Sunday. Our old boy Danny Ings who is in form is the player to watch on Saturday. I am not going for anything apart from comfortable home win.
    My prediction: Liverpool 2:0 Southampton.
    Other fixture and predictions:

Saturday 01/02/2020

Leicester City v Chelsea 2:1
    AFC Bournemouth v Aston Villa 2:1
    Crystal Palace v Sheffield United 1:1
    Liverpool v Southampton 2:0
    Newcastle Unite v Norwich City 2:1
    Watford v Everton 2:1
    West Ham United v Brighton & Hove Albion 2:1
    Manchester United v Wolverhampton Wanderers 2:2

Sunday 02/02/2020

Burnley v Arsenal 1:2

Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City 2:2

Note Tottenham needs a win so much

2. LuisDiazgamechanger

LAWRO'S IDEA:, HE HAS GONE FOR HOME WIN.

Liverpool v Southampton

Southampton have been great of late, and what a story their rise up the table has been.

But Saints have to go to Anfield next and, even though they are playing extremely well, it is hard to see them upsetting a Liverpool side who are just cruising along at the moment.

The Reds made very easy work of West Ham on Wednesday and I can see this game being a similar story.
    I think the time has passed where you can look at Liverpool and think 'where are they going to slip up?' in terms of the title race. That ship has sailed, although Jurgen Klopp will keep saying differently until it is mathematically done.

Each week they are getting closer to going the whole league season unbeaten but, for me, whether they manage it or not will be decided once the title has been won and the Champions League has restarted.

Klopp only wants trophies - he is not interested in records or staying unbeaten - so he will chop and change his side then. On Saturday, sadly for Saints, they will be at full strength.

Lawro's prediction: 3-0

Georgia's prediction: 3-0

3. LuisDiazgamechanger

Charlie Nicholas' Premier League, he has gone for home win too.
    he Liverpool machine just rolls on. I did think they looked a little on edge against Wolves but they got through again and then strolled through at West Ham with minimum stress. The graft and determination is there and a break is just around the corner. They will not worry about the FA Cup scenario and have some time off. Southampton have been impressive. Ralph Hasenhuttl is brilliant - I did not see the need to get rid of him or ever think he was under any pressure in his position. He has been courageous and he has the energy back in Southampton. He has Danny Ings, Nathan Redmond and Shane Long all playing well for him. I think he may go with a back five for the Liverpool match - who can blame him? Saints are dangerous, but when Liverpool pin teams in, they do not let you off the hook and it is the wide men that do that to you. There is no relief through the midfield either. I can't see this machine faltering. I am so impressed.

CHARLIE PREDICTS: Liverpool 3-0 Southampton ()