1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Glass half full !

Discussion in 'Southampton' started by AberdeenSaint, Jan 5, 2012.

1. AberdeenSaint

AberdeenSaint Well-Known Member

Now that the dust has settled after Brighton, lets get some positive perspective. OK, recent form has been disappointing, but lets look at it this way:
    1. We`re still top, after our disappointing form over last 5-6 weeks - we`ll gain momentum again, and still be the team to catch. If we have been `poor` by our own high standards, what does that say about the rest ?
    2. We`ll have Chaplow (no coincidence our blip has coincided with his absence) Fonte and De Ridder back before too long, maybe before Forest in a couple of weeks. And probably a couple of new faces too ! Connolly will be sharper in games to come(if he can stay fit)
    3. Rickie will be well rested when he gets back, and busting a gut for some action. Likewise, Spider has had a rest.
    4. From what I`ve seen of the highlights, we should`ve been 2 or 3 up before it went wrong at Brighton.
    5. Lala will return eventually to the form that made him arguably the best player in the league.
    At the start of the season, I`d have snatched your hand off if you offered me top of the league at New Year !
    Come on you Sinners !!

2. Channon walked on H2O

Channon walked on H2O Active Member

Why do we need posts telling us the bleedin' obvious?! We used to be crap but we're all right now!

3. RickieLambertsGoldenBoot

RickieLambertsGoldenBoot Well-Known Member

Can we merge all the 'positive threads please!

4. SaintsFan86

SaintsFan86 Well-Known Member

Hmm i'm not one bit worried with saints.. PLayers will come in to boost us.. players will come back frm injury and from highlights frm the brighton game we were by far the better side... it just took a lucky first brighton goal and second WORLD class goal to really beat us!

5. JMMP

JMMP New Member