1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Good luck this season

Discussion in 'Notts County' started by Matster, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Good luck this season, let's hope we can revive the friendly rivalry in League 1 next season. <ok>

2. cliftonmugpie

cliftonmugpie Member

cheers matster and all the best to my shrewy friends !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. goaerial

goaerial New Member

Can't help thinking that Shrewsbury have not progressed under Turner as fast as I thought. Other than Chesterfield, Lg2 looked quite poor last year, will be interesting to see how the relegated clubs get on, as the league looks more competitive with Rovers, D&R, Plymouth and Swindon.

As for Notts, Mad Dog did a real number on Carlisle - great time to meet them first match as they are not a bad side. If Lg2 looks stronger this year, Lg1 is definately stronger!! Despite a good start, Notts still need that forward - I would be happy if Showumni could be bought as he would suit us perfectly.

4. cliftonmugpie

cliftonmugpie Member

i agree we need another up front be it showumni or whoever....................pity benson wouldnt leave london.

5. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

We tried to sign Benson last year and he led us down a path and then said I don't really want to leave London...

Surprised a County vs Forest game was allowed last night with riot troubles about

6. cliftonmugpie

cliftonmugpie Member

not one arrest matster, i was there in my black n white with 6,200 other notts fans and it was a great advert not only for football but for the city of nottingham, the banter was there with the local passion but it was only physical on the pitch...................still think they got out of jail free with this one though lol.

7. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

From last nights highlights. Temendous game.. No one was a loser! Walk tall.