1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

HANDY PARKING - Pride Park - 29/12/19

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by knabby crackers, Dec 17, 2019.

1. knabby crackers

knabby crackers Active Member

Parking is available for away supporters on 2 sites, 100 and 400 yards from the stadium, the charge is £6 per car/van [sorry no coaches].

Assuming that most fans will travel via the M1, leave at JCT25 and head towards Derby on the A52, about 1 mile past the SPONDON/ASDA exit is the slip road to Pride Park.

Be prepared for congestion as the whole area is being redeveloped and most of it is coned off with reduced lanes, go to the 3rd island and turn right into Riverside Road, about 60 yards on the right hand side the FRENGER SYSTEMS car park is more suited to the elderly or less able supporters.

For those who may wish to eat/drink before the game continue along Riverside Road to the last unit on the left hand side, the PRIDE VETERINARY CENTRE car park is handier for the away friendly hostelries [ask an attendant for details]. After the match, to avoid congestion, I would advise you turn left when exiting the car park and then left at the next 2 islands and then park on the approach to the stadium island to await the barriers being removed after supporters coaches have cleared the area.

You will have to negotiate the cones and single lanes and go right at the island you first encountered and along the back of the retail park to access the A52 heading towards the M1.

I hope this helps, have a safe journey

*OK it has been moved to Monday and I was looking at my original listing.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2019
  2. Elfsborg från Borås

Elfsborg från Borås Well-Known Member

Was the ground named in respect of Larry Grayson?

3. Whats up Doc

Whats up Doc Well-Known Member

Wish every team had a fan do this before an away day, cheers pal <ok>

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
  4. User deleted as requested

User deleted as requested Well-Known Member

knabby crackers likes this.