1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

harrold

Discussion in 'Shrewsbury' started by Rocky blue army, Dec 20, 2011.

1. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

of course another moneysaving idea would be matty as player/coach with ray graydon as director of football.

2. atcham jack

it never rains but it pours. sad to report that the high winds and extremely high quantities of rain have caused the gas novel sprinkler system to affect their pie shack. the roof was last seen on top of a double decker bus heading down muller rd and the freezers containing pies for the villa game are under 2 foot of water or something similar. for the time being patrons are asked to treat the remains of the pie shack as a river island until the, now green, freezer contents are assessed.

it is understood that emergency rations of flap jacks have been sourced for saturdays game. brave matty h swam through much excrement to switch the sprinklers off. the ref is to make a pitch inspection on friday evening assuming the evil smelling tide has ebbed .

3. Sapphire

Sapphire Well-Known Member

AJ. If you persist in eating Magic Mushrooms first thing in the morning, you are going to completely lose track of which teams (note the plural) you actually support. Besides which you're giving me a headache trying to decipher the crap you write.

4. atcham jack

it is just possible the crap is in the freezers hope not

5. Sapphire

What the f....s that got to do with football!!!

6. atcham jack

i support the shrews but have a soft spot for the gas. what this has to do with football is gas choosing the right manager to replace buckle. imo, gj would be a bad move. and whilst you wait i have every right to write what i like on shrews boards and if it turns out to be a joint thread , tough titty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Now,now Saph,unlike you to lose patience with the seriously deranged..<laugh>

8. atcham jack

and please do not swear on our threads, as we tinpots are sensitive souls supporting a pie hot team, not walking, storming or sexually assaulting L2, but gradually proceeding to an auto promo spot, and taking on any premier/ championship clubs in our way in various cups. oh and good luck on saturday, best keep villa off the pies!

9. Sapphire

Perhaps you better just continue to sit on your potty AJ!

10. atcham jack

thanks sapp, might just do that, but good luck on saturday. as for wiz, did you not know aj is the lone deranger, now who are city playing on saturday

11. Sapphire

I suppose I should wish your lot Good Luck. They will need it! Are you going or will you be spending another afternoon slurping pints of watery beer in the Mytton and Mermaid? I remember the Gas walloping seven past the tinpots at Eastville. Great game to watch. If I remeber rightly Len Bond, ex City was in goal for you.

12. atcham jack

thanks for your good wishes i think. sadly i am exiled in devon and will not be making the trip. i have only been in the mytton and mermaid once. as for our conceding 7, i can refer you to a game in 1963 i think where i witnessed the gas being thumped 3-7 by the shrews and your gk one esmond million being done for throwing the game! i suspect unless the gas install a decent manager, the tinpots may thump 7 more past you on 14/2/12. indeed i think we may put 7 past the gas anyway er a happy new year and good luck against villa

13. Sapphire

Just to update you AJ.

Here are the high score games

13/10/62 Shrews 7, Gas 2
    23/09/63 Gas 6, Shrews 2
    21/03/64 Gas 7, Shrews 0
    21/10/72 Gas 5, Shrews 1

Million deliberately conceded 2 goals against Bradford Park Avenue, enabling a 2-2 draw. Three Sheff Wed players were banned in what I believe was the same syndicate fraud. Apparently he did not receive his £300.

14. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Brizzle will have a new manager in by 14/2 ... gulp. :S

15. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

Indeed, just you watch us destroy you and the rest of the league then ;)

16. Matster

Matster Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

<hug> Welcome back Chris!

17. Chris-Gashead

Chris-Gashead Well-Known Member

<cheers> glad to be back. Been away for a while as work is busy....someone's gotta do some work in my place!! :)

18. atcham jack

depends who you appoint. if it is gj he could not mend your sprinkler system let alone stay out of bsl, but reid, peters, adams, simpson or worthington you may be storming/ walking L2 by 2014.

1 welcome back
    2 good luck against villa

19. atcham jack

by which time the tinpots will be playing clubs like wigan,bolton wolves, arsenal etc in the championships

20. atcham jack

1 understand the 79 applicants for the gas managers job has been whittled down to 7 and each has been sent a dodgy dossier of the players on the club books and a request for their business plans for the rest of the season, how many players they need and how much towards replacements or more likely loanees. it is hoped a new manager may be in place by next thursday. it is believed an experienced manager with strong juggling skills is needed.