1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

If You Was

Discussion in 'Tottenham Hotspur' started by Lovearsenalcock, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Harry Kane with you hitting your peak years and no doubt up their with the best in the World...how would you feel about the dynamics of the club? About how the owners don’t really take building the team to challenge, very seriously?

I’d think as much as I love the club...does the club value my ambitions? I want to win things...I am having to consider starting from scratch again amid talks of another project

Shall I wait another season? I’ve got 4 years of my contract left but I’m hitting my peak but the project hasn’t and doesn’t look like it will.....or shall I knock on Levy’s door and remind him of a few things before I put my request in?

I’m not sure I want my whole career based around me chasing down Alan Shearer’s PL goal scoring record. I mean it’s nice and I know it probably means more to most Spurs fans than actually winning things but I could be playing for teams that are seriously challenging, I’m good enough, Ive worked hard. Yeah ok I’ve become a bit injury prone...3rd year in a row to be precise so maybe Spurs deserve one more season from me but I’m lacking faith in where my career is going here.

im off home to discuss things with Katie

yossarian likes this.
  2. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

I understand it’s easier to keep on telling ourselves ‘he’s one of our own’

but the hard questions will need to be asked as they always are when individual players ambitions and talents outgrow the Club

3. Dier Hard

Dier Hard G'day mate!

I certainly wouldn't blame him if he wanted out, I do believe he'll give us one more season though, as will Son. Then depending on what happens next season, if it's another failure, he'll be off.

4. Billy The Spur

Billy The Spur Well-Known Member

I would not blame him if he left, as long as it is not to another PL club, moving to a PL rival would be hard to stomach. He will have a long wait for a title winning squad under ENIC, so it is a matter of when and not if in my opinion. Of course he may give us another year or two, by which time Levy will be salivating at the prospect of trousering £100m+ for a 28 or 29 year old. I hope he stays and becomes a one club man, and breaks Sir Jimmy`s goal scoring records in the process.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  5. deedub93

deedub93 Well-Known Member

If I was him I'd put something in Levys tea.

6. KingHotspur

KingHotspur Well-Known Member

This is how I feel too. I think he will definitely leave at some point anyway regardless if Spurs win a domestic cup or not next season (whenever that happens)

7. yossarian

yossarian Well-Known Member

I actually think Kane is aware of his market value and will leave in order to bolster the club's funds but will return on a free at the end of his next contract.

8. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

With Poch?

on a Golden Chariot?

Lol

The Changing Man likes this.
  9. yossarian

yossarian Well-Known Member

Diamond-encrusted Platinum

10. Big Ern