1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Its nearly Saturday........

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by TraleeRanger, Feb 8, 2012.

1. TraleeRanger

TraleeRanger Member

......Erm ok maybe I am little premature, just ask any woman, but I think its time we all got over the Wolves game, Cisse has had his punishment and we should now all look forward to the excitement of Ewood Park........ok there probably wont be much excitement with it being Ewood Park!!! (Just kidding any Rovers fans that may be offended!!)

So lets forget about Cooky moaning about Warnock, Warnock wanting a £1m pay off and JB with his verbal twitter diorrhoea and start thinking about how the Rrrrr'sss are going to roll up on Saturday to Blackburn, put on a great performance and claim 3 vital points!!!

My team prediction will be Paddy, Onouha, Hall, Ferdinand, Taiwo, Derry, Barton, SWP, Traore, Tarrabt, Zamora in a 4-4-1-1 formation with Tarbs playing off BZ in a free role with Traore and Taiwo overlapping each other on the left.

Score prediction is 2-0 to the R's with goals from Tarbs and BZ!! Its time we had a clean sheet and goal from the morrocan maestro!!

You Supa Hoopsa!!

2. NorwayRanger

NorwayRanger Well-Known Member

Damn, for a second there I thought it was Friday! On the train on my way to the airport, VERY early.

Never mind beating them, how are we gonna make sure we don't lose? Hope for an attacking attitude, much like Wolves pre red card would be my idea. My bet on Zamora as first scorer, QPR desperately hanging on for the win, but giving away another two points from a winning position. Offered to me now I'd take it. To pessimistic? Maybe.

I'll now announce my retirement from not606, very much the trend nowadays,

for a couple of days. Off visiting my grandmother, no internet, gonna be tough but I'll manage. Might do me some good even :)
    Hope to log on late Saturday to check the latest wisdom in the world of QPR. Good luck everyone on Sat! You R's!