1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Jamie Carragher spits at a 14 year old girl

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Matth_2014, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Matth_2014

Matth_2014 Well-Known Member

I’ve just read that last bit in his voice.

2. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Sky have summoned JC for a kicking

3. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

FTFY

4. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

It originally said they’d summed him for a kicking so give him some credit.

5. brb

brb CR250

That's the point, that unless the video has been edited and ive seen extended versions of it, at no point did the father abuse JC. Unless there was something in an earlier exchange before the recording started.

NSIS likes this.
  6. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Scousers also dragging up the Munich songs outside the ground after the match as well. Funny that, when 'The Sun was right...' chant is heard it's always plastered all over the media, yet Victimpool always seem to avoid any criticism when they stoop as low.

7. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

Exactly.

There’s no real abuse in the video I’ve seen. Just a bit of fairly gentle wumming.

Carragher’s reaction is both disgusting and way OTT.

brb likes this.
  8. brb

brb CR250

Exactly...

I've even checked JCs reported comments, all the farther did was rib him 2-1 on three separate occasions, Carragher admits he lost it because of that.

I know the guy apologised but he knew full well that they had him on video (because he phoned the family), so there was no way he could deny it. I could give some leverage to him if the father was abusive but he was not.

9. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

... it' a bit difficult to forget that you are a Manchester United fan Matthew, in fairness <laugh>... your posts do tend to carry a certain 'flavour' ... however, on this you are entirely correct ... there is no excuse for such behaviour...

10. Stan

Stan Stalker

Makes you wonder how often Carragher behaves like this but doesn’t get caught on camera. It wasn’t abusive banter but he flipped.

brb likes this.

11. brb

brb CR250

Pretty fair point that one. You can be certain that is not the first time he has behaved like that, his aim was too accurate <whistle>

12. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

The scumbag element of both clubs gets reported Tel. It should get more coverage so that we eventually stamp ot idiots like the ones you mentioned yesterday.

13. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

.. so he was aiming for the daughter? <doh> ... you haven't thought it through <laugh>

brb likes this.
  14. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

It is an unfortunate fact of life that the rivalry has become so bitter now that the more degenerate types of fan of both clubs resort to the lowest common denominator of insult and outrage ... call me cynical but I often suspect that the first to resort to such levels are more likely not to be from the actual cities of Manchester and Liverpool ... I say this because the majority of older fans from both clubs that I have met from those cities during my life time have overall tended to have a 'grudging respect' for each other's 'great teams' but more so, genuine empathy in regard to the tragedies that have followed both clubs ... just my thoughts <ok>

Deleted......., BobbyD and luvgonzo like this.
  15. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

That Munich song has been around as long as I can remember. It certainly well predates Hillsborough.

16. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I don't think it's a geography thing but more an intelligence thing, thick idiots talking complete bollox.

BobbyD and Tel (they/them) like this.
  17. DerekTheMole

DerekTheMole Well-Known Member

Spitting at someone (especially for such a tame bit of wumming) is vile.

The father was filming the incident whilst driving with his daughter in the car, so he is also a twat.

18. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

... could be ... but it reminded me of time I spent in a small village near Wastwater in the Lake District when I was at Uni with my girlfriend - her Grandmother lived in the village so we went up to stay for a week in one of the half-terms (early 1980s). Her Grandmother used to take in short term lodgers who were working at Windscale (Sellafield) - this particular time there was a father and son who were roofers and typical scousers - massive Liverpool fans - we got chatting footie, as you do, and the father whilst admitting a dislike for o Manchester United spoke very eloquently about football in the 60s including the sadness around Munich and the tragic loss of such gifted footballers ... the son was less warm towards United in fairness, but acknowledged the points being made by hi father ..

luvgonzo likes this.
  19. HRH Custard VC

HRH Custard VC National Car Park Attendant

Cant see him being sacked

20. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

I hate losing to Utd but have a begrudging respect for what they did in making themselves into the force they were in the 90's which is when I was a man in my 20's watching all the footy and travelling around grounds. I respect what they did, I don't like it but there's no denying how good they were and how they won all they did by playing some great attacking football.