1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Joey Barton...

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Qpranger100, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Why aye Cabaye

Why aye Cabaye Active Member

By way of an apology we'll let you have Alan Smith for free in January <ok>

2. Eat Sleep Watch F1 Repeat

He brings bad press to the team. Every time he did something stupid here it gave us a bad image to the press and other fans. Saying that he is still a good player.

3. Dave Thomas

Dave Thomas Active Member

Northy tip: that's rugby mate if are paying a bloke to be aggressive sorry but that ain't QPR We always have let our football do the talking now we are just talking about football

4. Tino's Machine Gun

Tino's Machine Gun Active Member

He was great at hoofing the ball to Andy Carroll, could put in a good cross. Just don't let him on set pieces or expect to burn past anyone.

Once Carroll left though he was a man without a country and his effectiveness decreased massively. He had a few games in the centre under Keegan where he played well but other than that he was ****e there.

5. QPRSAM82

QPRSAM82 Member

Totally agree

6. Minty Fresh

Minty Fresh Active Member

I agree with Warm Pouch that he is best used in a deep lying RM position. But then again it depends on your personnel. You really need a target man to feed off his crosses (which were top notch for us) or it's pointless. You also need quite an attacking full-back that will overlap him, which will allow him space to put a cross in. I can't really comment on where he would play to suit you best as I don't know much about your team. Do you usually play a 4-3-3?