1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jokanovic out!

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Captain Morgan, May 26, 2018.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

No, not really; I just thought I'd get ahead of the game for the inevitable rough patch next season. Anyone who calls for him to go will just be jumping on my bandwagon now. Personally, I think the man's a legend.

2. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

3. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Personally all the derby BS aside, this is a shorter commute for gameday and I like Khan.

He has done ok for a new owner & ****.

Jags are also ok. So obviously he knows what he is doing.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  4. Cottager58

Strange times ahead for you Stan, what with your man doing a bunk and now pulling out the plans for a new stadium. The old hoary might even come true, "There's only One Team in Fulham".

5. Cookie-6262

Cookie-6262 Well-Known Member

In all seriousness any newly promoted club needs to just stay up, we are likely to have rough patches and lose a lot of games, as long as Jokanovic gets me 10 wins and 9 draws from 38 games next season I will be happy but that obviously means 19 defeats likely with a few heavy defeats

6. ----HistoryRepeating----

----HistoryRepeating---- Well-Known Member

Since we've (saints) been back in the prem, one of my favorite games was the 2-0 (@sms) against you guys in the season you went down. One of the best games I've seen us play, any of you remember it?
    Expecting to meet a different Fulham this time. Good to have you back. <bubbly>

fulham traveller likes this.
  7. fulham traveller

fulham traveller Well-Known Member

When you came up years ago, we all went to the saints, once people and the fittest birds in the prem

8. Cottager58

The Club are about to offer the Gaffer a new contract.

upload_2018-6-2_17-51-34.png

Despite still having a year to run on the deal he signed last year, the local paper says the Khan's are determined to keep their man. And as soon as Jokanovic returns from his family holiday, they will sit down and talk.

2whitestripes likes this.
  9. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

An absolute must for us to progress and live the dream.

Cottager58 likes this.
  10. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I started this threat as a joke, and now there are rumours that Chelsea are in talks with our man - say it ain't so, Jo(kanovic)!

I was surprised to hear that Chelsea are showing serious interest in him, even though his style of football is, apparently, the kind that Abramovic wants Chelsea to play and with his playing connections to our local rivals. I would have thought that his lack of top-level experience would count against him for Chelsea (and, judging from the negative reaction from many of their fans), a lot of them fell the same). Fortunately, they are also talking with other options, but I won't relax until they announce someone else for the job. I don't even mind if they make a brilliant appointment, just so long as it's not our Slavi.

11. kunye

kunye Well-Known Member

if the rumours are to be believed Captain , Re :: Abramovic they may be looking to move in with us

Cottager58 likes this.