1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Jokanovic rumours

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Captain Morgan, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Nothing to worry about at this stage (or, for those who aren't Slavi fans, nothing to get excited about at this stage), but there are rumours that Espanyol are looking at Jokanovic. According to this Espanyol aren't looking to make a change yet but are looking at options if they decide to ditch Quique Sanchez Flores, with our man one of those that they are considering.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/spor...nyol-looking-slavisa-jokanovic-chose-14052117

2. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Bit of sabre rattling - this time last year his Agent put out a story that Malaga were after him. Unless Sparky pulls something out of the bag, he's more likely to be heading for Stoke.

3. Fulhaman

Fulhaman Well-Known Member

Nothing in the Football press about it out here. Mind you, this weekends Classico is taking up most of the column inches, to be honest. Having said this Flores is from Madrid so he would never be a hugely popular choice for a Barcelona based club. Mind you, Jakanovic lives in Madrid as well, so it would mean he could live at home with his family.

4. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

Amid speculation the he was in the running for the Swansea job, the Gaffer today told the local paper "I am working with my team, I am happy with where I am, my job is here and not with another side, but if somebody is interested in myself then I must be happy.".

It's hard to believe that he joined us only two years ago - today as it happens - on 27th December 2015.

upload_2017-12-27_13-28-52.jpeg

Despite the odd grumble about his insistence on "doing it my way", I'm sure the vast majority of fans are happy that he's happy.

2whitestripes and Captain Morgan like this.