1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

'kin 'ell

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by AKCJ, Jan 10, 2014.

1. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

That was enjoyable.

please log in to view this image

2. MIAMI_FOX

MIAMI_FOX Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

What a performance! VERY impressive! Massive win too to open up that "widening" gap!

3. LeicesterWizard

LeicesterWizard Well-Known Member

Only widen the gap if QPR and Burnley slip up tomorrow, but nice to heap the pressure on them.

Outstanding performance, if we played like that every week, i'd say we were going to get promoted.

Last team to have this many points at this stage of the season was Wolves who ended 10 points clear at the end of the season ... just saying <ok>

4. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

First time ever I have come away from a game and had no idea who Man of the match was. Every man was superb tonight

There's only 1 Nigel Pearson

5. Lesta4eva

Lesta4eva Member

I dont know if nigels brilliance is due to tactics or financial fair play. When you consider teams in the past whove gone up you take one look at their squad and the players will almost always be the same. Cardiff did this, as did wolves the season they went up..

Its fantastic that lesta are getting it right on the pitch, the passing was sublime today. Everyone was on their feet teasing each other with quick cut passes.
    Players i would single for motm Wouldnt be vardy for his energy, Wouldnt be nugent for his clinical touch, I would have to say SCHMEICHEL wins for his goal kicks. They created a couple of goals and were spot on today.

aaaaaaaahh derby. aaaaaaaah

6. Jack Lesterfan

Jack Lesterfan Well-Known Member

That was impressive, cracking performance, really enjoyed that.

Nice to enter the weekend with 3 points already in the bag!

7. Queenslander!!

Queenslander!! Well-Known Member

As much as it pains me to say it, that was a f**king good performance from your boys today..well done...!

Even i enjoyed that & its good you have knocked a bit of confidence out of the divisions "form team":

All 3 of us WILL lose between here and seasons end so enjoy it whilst it lasts.

You're at the top and prime targets now. Teams will do what they do to us and raise thier games against you.

NP got the game plan spot on & whilst derby looked very ordinary..credit where it due.

make sure you watch over your shoulders though boys..we're coming for you..<ok>

8. FoxyJim

FoxyJim Member

G
    Im cacking myself mate. You have to score goals to go up, your tally is laughable

9. Rightsideoverhere

Rightsideoverhere Well-Known Member

If I was you Queenie I'd be worried about Arry fooking off back to West Ham once big sam gets the bullet - much bigger club and more ambitious owners.

10. Proud Fox

Queenie mind the gap <ok>

11. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

One word "Irresistible" .... the best performance by a country mile under Nigel Pearson's tenure ... and I can't even begrudge getting man of the match (although there were 11 candidates) .. OK his open play goal was fortunate but he deserved a break for his all round performance .... fantastic night ... one salutary note mind; NP must surely be asking himself why the fook he kept persisting with Michael Keane last season when he had Liam Moore at his disposal ... no comparison.

12. Foxy in Foyle

Foxy in Foyle Well-Known Member

Excellent game, joy to watch. Everyone was superb. I really expected that to be much harder and closer. I was fearful we'd rue missing all of the early chances we were creating but in the end an emphatic performance & result. Great feeling to start Saturday with the points in the bag.

13. I used to be john fallen

I used to be john fallen Active Member

just watched it again on sky ...loving all the backheels and little through balls around the box, somebody has been working hard on the training ground..nice to see... nice to know ,<ok>

14. THE FOXES 1884

THE FOXES 1884 Well-Known Member

I read some where that that´s the 9th time we´ve beaten the sheep in our last 10 games v them.

****ed off we´ve got to wait anothrt full week before we play again.

"UTF"

15. Proud Fox

Dyer, Drinkwater, Nugent, Knockaert and Vardy have been almost unplayable in recent weeks. All have been nothing short of superb

Matty James sweeps up every lose ball and the defence has been solid other then the first half against Bolton

This season we was all hopeful of another play off place but Nigel has done fantastic in really moulding the team together and using last season to really help us kick on.

16. LeicesterWizard

To be fair, Keane looked better here with Wes next to him, but like they said on Sky Sports, Nuge and Vardy were unplayable at times yesterday.

Keane will be at Jack Hobbs level and could turn out to be one of the better Championship defenders in a few years, think he needs to leave the sinking Man U ship in order to dedicate to a club and work with an experienced defender.

edit: just looked at the last few games they had, seems that they have started losing since hes come in, although it could be because they lost Keogh.

Who needs this Mahrez guy <laugh>

17. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I personally thought Knockaert was awful last night.

18. LeicesterWizard

please log in to view this image

19. AKCJ

AKCJ Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I'm serious, he wasn't on his game yesterday.

In the first half he just kept giving the ball away with crap pot shots from 40 yards when we were in space on the wings. He should have done better on the line for their goal too.

Awful is perhaps an overstatement though, he was probably a 6/10 whereas the rest of the side were at 8s and 9s. He stood out as our weak link IMO but I think De Laet covered his performance. RDL was easily MOTM for me.

20. grumpy old grandpa

Anyone know how next weeks opponents are getting on in today's early kick-off <party>