1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Local Elections - a sign of things to come?

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by bcfcredandwhite, May 3, 2024.

1. Angelicnumber16

Angelicnumber16 Well-Known Member

I consider myself enlightened
    I consider your views to be what’s wrong with the country and with society

Redprintt likes this.
  2. Angelicnumber16

By the Green Party as far as I can determine ?

3. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

A Sheep in Wolves' clothing !

Angelicnumber16 likes this.
  4. AshtonRed

AshtonRed Well-Known Member

I consider your intransigence and name calling of people with different views to yourself as being the problem with society at present. There needs to be far more respect and tolerance.

5. Redprintt

Redprintt Well-Known Member

I disagree Ashton, there's been far to much 'respect and tolerance' shown.
    We've given an inch and some take a mile.
    Woke has taken over folk like you.

6. Angelicnumber16

Yeah right !
    Respect and tolerance has partially led to the bloody mess we’re in, rather than people coming here and accepting our culture and values, and us insisting on it
    We’ve bent over backwards to be (too) tolerant to all races and cultures, some of who want us dead, and all they’ve done is ignore our values and throw it.back inour faces
    Hundreds of innocent British people have been murdered on British soil by people who have no right to be here
    Tell their families about your respect and tolerance for all
    You be a martyr to inclusion and tolerance and bury your head in the sand by all means but I won’t be doing it

Redprintt likes this.
  7. raver

raver Well-Known Member

I spend 5 /6 months a year in Spain. The Spanish have what I consider a healthy disregard for authority. No one does anything really bad but many laws are more guidelines. Today I parked in a one way street maybe 100 meters long. It was full of parked cars. Every single one was facing the wrong way. Also today I was in a supermarket car park. A Spanish lady was parked facing me. She was sipping a can of red Mahou and smoking a cigarette with her young son sat next to her. I am not condoning drink driving or advocating mass rule breaking but life feels too restrictive in the uk. It feels the Spanish have something we have lost.

8. realred1952

realred1952 Well-Known Member

not looked at results yet probably catch up on weekend ............!

9. Cliftonville

Cliftonville Well-Known Member

The UK is noted for its tolerance and respect.

Whats changing those values?

10. Red Robin

Red Robin Well-Known Member

Concerning times ahead---- :emoticon-0107-sweat:emoticon-0107-sweat:emoticon-0107-sweat

please log in to view this image

Jim Ferguson
    @JimFergusonUK

Exclusive Breaking: The Mass Numbers of Illegal Migrants that are pouring into our respective countries are in fact UN soldiers. "these are UN Soldiers and they will be deployed by the World Health Organisation (WHO) when they announce the next Pandemic Lockdown" The Black Watch a Scottish Infantry regiment based in Perth Scotland has been instructed to train illegal migrants to carry out crowd control and other measures to force compliance within the British population in the event of a civil uprising of the population against the government. There are bird flu Avian influenza H5N1 vaccines being flown into the UK right now ready to be used on the British Public! UK Businessman John O' Looney raises the alarm and says he has conclusive evidence that these UN soldiers are being trained by British forces who are being ordered to do so by globalist's infesting the British Government. John has stated that he has surveillance and video evidence of what is going on along with detailed vehicle and registration numbers of the vehicles that are in use. The details that are emerging suggest that British Forces will be sent abroad to fight Russia in Ukraine that will effectively leave no patriotic soldiers within Britain to protect the British population and that Illegal migrants will be issued Uniforms and given powers by the Globalists to Police, control and order the British people to stay at home and will have the powers to get physical and arrest anyone who does not comply. This explains why Canada, The United States, Australia, New Zealand and parts of Europe are all facing the same plan by the Globalists. These Illegal migrants have no loyalty to the host countries and will gleefully follow orders from the globalists to subjugate and control the people in our respective countries. This is a betrayal of biblical proportions. Its time to get prepared and its time to resist. Join our freedom movement http://freedomtraininternational.org to stay informed and up to date with whats about to happen. You need to know what happens next. Join us. #WHO#BillGates
    @OlooneyJohn