1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Loic Remy

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Sheikh_of_Araby, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heed

Heed well known cheat

What's all the fuss about anyway, a player doesn't feel like playing, what's new.
    Best that the t*** was sitting on his backside elsewhere not trying, than standing on the pitch pretending to try when he's not.

2. Swords Hoopster.

Swords Hoopster. Well-Known Member

Wotcha boys!

Whats the story with this Geezer then? I know he don't want to play for us and from looking at this thread, he don't want to play for you either.

Does he want to go to the Arsenal or summat?

3. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

Champions League. Not sure Arsene fancies him. He has passed on him twice now. He was very good for us but we always knew we were just a stepping stone.

4. Lord Jonjomort

Lord Jonjomort Well-Known Member

I reckon he'll end up abroad. None of the CL clubs here appear willing to take him. Bayern, Roma, Juve maybe Monaco.

5. Swords Hoopster.

Oh well. Hopefully we can get our money back on him.

You lads looking for Pard's head these days? If he makes a few decent signings you could have a good season next year I reckon.

6. Lord Jonjomort

We gave up.

I assumed you knew who Pardew was? For me it's two ways - whether Pardew gets sacked first, or whether Ashley sells up because relegation becomes a certainty. I suspect the former.

I'm not sure there's many who feel a "good season" is on the way.

7. Warmir Pouchov

Warmir Pouchov Better than JPF

What's the point? We have no say in whether he stays or goes. He is only a small part of the problem. When we have given him the resources, he does quite well. When we don't he struggles badly. We will always be ripping the resource away so you'd be better with a more creative mind. We don't pay the money needed to get those types though, so he'll stay. He does what he's told, never moans about a lack of investment and is cheap wages wise. He has yet to relegate us. If he does that he might go because then he will not have fulfilled the owners big ambition, stay in the PL to get exposure for Sports Direct.

You'll get your money back, he may be a mercenary but he is a good one.

8. Swords Hoopster.

Jesus. Didn't know it was that bad fellas. Fat Ashley should get his sh*t together

9. goldie

goldie Well-Known Member

Aye

Get his **** together and **** off!

10. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

This

11. Swords Hoopster.

I know you went on a very bad run near the end but overall its been a good season hasn't it? Safely ensconced in the top-half of the table.

You'd probably have taken that at the beginning would you?

12. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

If by 'near the end' you mean since Boxing Day then you are right. I'd have taken 8th at the start of the season although a lot of the doom mongers thought we'd be in a relegation battle. The season was well below average for me overall and the football and results in the second half of the season was beyond appalling. There is and has been for some time an underlying problem though with the people running the club and their disrespect towards the fans and them openly admitting that they have no desire to achieve anything beyond Premier League mediocrity. You need to understand it's not just a few bad results that has brought this on, it's been 6 years or so of one thing after another and everyone is fed up of it.

13. Swords Hoopster.

Oh I understand that alright mate. You as supporters have been treated like dirt by that fat goon in charge. He's a disgrace.

I guess I'm just a bit surprised that Pards is getting the flak when the problems are at Board level. Its very hard for any Manager to operate under such a system. If the Board looked after him, would he not do better?

I'm just looking on from the outside so I don't have a clue about your Club mate. You guys know the real story. <ok>

14. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

I wouldn't disagree with that too much to be honest and it's why I think I gave Pardew far longer to get things right than most other fans. Some have been on his back since day 1 pretty much. Personally I think he's a fairly average manager but he can't be blamed for everything because like you say he is utterly undermined with his squad. I mean we've made £60m profit in the last 12 months and he's seen precisely the square root of **** all of it to improve his squad while having his best player sold half way through the season. Even still though I felt/feel it's time to move him on as the players weren't playing for him and he can't get the team playing attacking stuff at all, and he's lost so many of the fans now that him being here is just going to be a dark cloud hanging over the club at every turn with all the negative feeling towards him. Doesn't matter what we the fans think, though, he's staying. And that just creates a feeling of even more apathy and despair towards the club.

15. YankMag

YankMag Active Member

We need a fan take over if ashley doesn't spend. Will profit 60million pounds plus free advertising this season if he doesn't spend, plus whatever that FCB is skimming off the top. Getting the initial investment would be a struggle.

Think of the positives... Ashley's gone, we could sack pardew, no more fears of kinnear coming back...

16. Lord Jonjomort

NUFC can't even manage one well-organised supporter group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.