1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Membership scheme vote - Concessions to return...

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by originallambrettaman, May 9, 2019.

1. Howden Tigress

Howden Tigress Well-Known Member

Option 3 for me - Allams Out.

I am sick of their rigged votes- Heads we win, Tails you lose. How difficult does it have to be? Just add discounted prices, e.g. Kids for free (under 5), 12 & under £10, under 18 and OAP £15, Adults £25. Surely it's better to have the stadium brimming with cheaper seats, than less than half full with full price. Also, additional merchandise, food, drinks, programmes, shirts etc. Simple as. For anyone with an ounce of common sense.

Even Donny Rovers can steal a march on the business brains of Hull City. Ditch the half time crap "entertainment" and invite local youth teams to take part in penalty shoot out competitions on the pitch at half time. The kids would love being on the big pitch, big size nets. The players for free, but each to be accompanied by at least 1 paying adult, you would probably see the whole family turning up. This is something my son was invited to when he was younger, he absolutely loved it, particularly as he saved a few penalties in the big nets in front of a match day crowd. (Ok, it was Donny) but you get my drift!

2. Kempton

Kempton Well-Known Member

<applause><applause><applause><applause><applause><applause>

Pat E O'Dors and Howden Tigress like this.
  3. FILEYseadog

FILEYseadog Well-Known Member

Ben nearly got run over by a female supporter pushing a twin buggy at Scarborough with two very young future fans in .
    :)
    :)

dennisboothstash likes this.
  4. LeftSaidFred

LeftSaidFred Well-Known Member

Ahhhhhhhhh......................

Howden Tigress likes this.
  5. desfrog

desfrog Well-Known Member

I don't

6. Sir Cheshire Ben

Sir Cheshire Ben Well-Known Member

I threw myself under it, suffragette style protest.

FER ARK and dennisboothstash like this.
  7. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

8. charon-the-ferryman

charon-the-ferryman Well-Known Member

No doubt that's the real number plus 20% in Allam world

9. Ron Burguvdy

Ron Burguvdy Well-Known Member

Thought I'd just give the vote ago, using my, what I assumed was a now [old] invalid booking ticket number thing & it let me :) ...
    Voted B in case you wondered
    what it will be counted as only the Profit Allams will know ...

nbetiger and dennisboothstash like this.
  10. TwoWrights

TwoWrights Well-Known Member

Latest news from the club is that 32% have voted, meaning 84% are yet to vote.

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

11. askewshair

askewshair Well-Known Member

Is this from the the same reliable source who provide attendance figures?

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  12. askewshair

Ok, so I've just returned from hols and apart from this thread, missed the developments re the ballot. First thought was that I wasnt interested in another rigged ballot which they will try to use as evidence of listening to fans, we've had two already, which were ignored as he didn't get his own way.
    We are told over 30% have voted already so there is a chance it will reach the 40%. If I do vote, it'll be for return of concessions. I haven't looked in depth how much that will cost me, and now we have settled into North stand, don't fancy another eviction (has he tried to justify why the eviction is linked yet? Is it another opportunity to split the more militant again?), but the future of the club is more important here. I suspect the majority on this board would vote the same way, but probably not representative of everyone able to vote, so of the alleged 30odd% who have voted, what is the feeling of how it's going?
    The club's openness around how many have voted in an apparent attempt to encourage more to vote suggests to me they are confident the result will be no change?

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    nbetiger and FER ARK like this.
  13. askewshair

I might try that library card you wax lyrically about, see if I can get a second vote.

14. dennisboothstash

dennisboothstash Well-Known Member

Always use your right to vote.

However I’m with you (literally) in that it’s a vote for concessions with a hope that sense prevails on yet another seat move

Bite size chunks I think. Get the concessions over the line then start a concerted effort to have it implemented without a move

**for what it’s worth I’d support a campaign for a mass pass cancellation by everyone in North. Immediately if the T&Cs allow (based on the fact they would have broken their part by denying me access to the seat I’m paying for)

FER ARK and askewshair like this.
  15. askewshair

I've had a first look at the options in detail. Am I right in thinking most families with kids would actually be better off under the revamped Current model (option A)? So leaves kids who go unaccompanied, OAP's and those with disabilities hanging out to dry?
    Realistically then, these latter cohorts and the few members who remain principally opposed to the lack of unconditional concessions are the only ones likely to vote B?

16. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Kids can't go unaccompanied. You have to be over 14 to go on your own. Some clubs have pricing structures which take that into account and have discounted prices for 14-18 or 14-20 year olds.
    Of course they are not as far sighted as our business genius owners who seem to think that kids priced out of it will suddenly become fans after not going to football for years as soon as they start earning.

17. Gone For A Walk

Gone For A Walk Well-Known Member

How the hell do they know what the actual percentage is if Ron B has been able to vote using an old booking ticket number?

askewshair likes this.
  18. Ron Burguvdy

Ron Burguvdy Well-Known Member

It's based on 'official crowd' [estimation] figures of each match, factoring in the ['potential'] Hull Tiers City Asian market] using an inverse multiplication of the actual membership number, minus the people who voted against their 'stewardship' in the original vote of no confidence.
    Praise be to Profit Allams

askewshair likes this.
  19. Tickton Tiger.

Tickton Tiger. Well-Known Member

I spoke to a couple of members this morning who knew nothing about any vote. They don't do social media and haven't had anything from the club informing them of a vote.

askewshair likes this.
  20. Barchullona

Barchullona Well-Known Member

Don't read the HDM as well. Who can blame them for that though?

: hcafc