1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Middlesbrough v Hull City with Poll!!

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Apr 16, 2023.

?

City win?

1. City win

2. Draw

3. Boro

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Mckechnie Orange

Mckechnie Orange Well-Known Member

Or if he's the more advanced of a front 2 with someone like Tetteh alongside.

I wouldn't be against keeping him, but if we need to sell to strengthen then he'd probably be the most obvious one based on the likely fee we'd get for him.

NewcastleTiger likes this.
  2. steverico

steverico Well-Known Member

Someone tweeted a surprising stat last night, with three games to go only three teams guaranteed Championship football, Us Brum and Brizzle, so apart from Burnley. 20 teams still have something to play for, best league in the World methinks

3. WSTiger

WSTiger Well-Known Member

I got ChatGPT to critique my response to Tigers Cave's response and provide a more polished response. Below is what it came up with. LOL
    "I understand your concerns about Harry Vaughan's height and limited playing time so far, but it's important to remember that every player develops at their own pace. While he may not have played many games, Vaughan has shown promising potential with his skills and playmaking ability in the middle of the park. It's true that we all hope to find the next star player for our team, and Vaughan has shown glimpses of being that player. It's also worth noting that comparisons with other players, like Middlesbrough's Hackney, may not be entirely fair as every player has their own strengths and weaknesses. It's important to give young players like Vaughan time to grow and develop, and it's encouraging to see him getting praise from analysts like Baz Cooper. Let's see how he progresses in upcoming games, and hopefully, he can continue to impress and contribute positively to the team."

4. eimaj

eimaj Well-Known Member

File (2).jpg

5. Ron Burguvdy

Ron Burguvdy Well-Known Member

Does the mean @PLT is also a ChatBot?

WSTiger likes this.
  6. Sumatran_Tiger

Sumatran_Tiger Well-Known Member

Did you mean a chatterbox?

7. WSTiger

WSTiger Well-Known Member

Clearly ChatGPT is going to take over the tedious task of generating content on this forum so that we can all retire and spend more time with our family and friends. Hope it does a better job of unearthing transfer rumours and slagging off the opposition than many of us on here.

8. Shark Sports

Shark Sports Well-Known Member

The Rotherham comments especially were complete OTT nonsense. The Rotherham performance was fine, 1st half was average but 2nd half was pretty good once Tufan came on and we created more than enough to win the game. In the 4 games since the Rotherham game, we've completely capitulated in 2 of them and the game we won, the performance against Rotherham was undoubtedly better.

Taking a more measured view, I think Rosenior's style is allowing us to overperform even though the squad has very clear limitations that those around and above us don't have.

9. highpeak tiger

highpeak tiger Well-Known Member

The first half was the most boring, predictable, pedestrian rubbish I have seen in a long while. The second half only got interesting after they had a player sent off.
    Hey, but each to their own?

Howdentiger2 and Gone For A Walk like this.