1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Migrant crisis

Discussion in 'Charlton' started by Ubedizzy, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Ubedizzy2

Ubedizzy2 Well-Known Member

No, we’re trying to get an answer about what to do with 12,750 male and 2,250 female illegal immigrants from Iraq, if Iraq is supposedly not a safe country to return them to, and neither is Rwanda…….

2. Ponders Revisited

Ponders Revisited Well-Known Member

Useful idiots out in force in Peckham earlier.

Ubedizzy2 likes this.
  3. Ubedizzy2

Yep, brain-dead ‘protestors’ who only know how to say “no” to everything without having an alternative answer.

Democracy and the rule of law in this country is closer to breakdown than many believe.

Last edited: May 2, 2024
  4. The Penguin

The Penguin Well-Known Member

Having children without help from the bank of Mum and Dad has become extremely difficult. The Sharp drop inthe birth rate in the UK and probably Europe is testament to this. House prices are too dear and renting is too insecure.

5. lardiman

lardiman Keep smiling through
    Forum Moderator

6. A likeable little fella

A likeable little fella Well-Known Member

I wonder how many of these protesters would give a home to an asylum seeker.

Ponders Revisited and Smudger603 like this.
  7. lardiman

Forum Moderator

The people that coach had arrived to remove by force had been apparently part of the community in Peckham for some time.
    Makes the reaction even more interesting.

I doubt if any of the protesters have a home to give.
    Many will likely be homeless themselves, sofa surfing or living out of B&b's, hostels or squats.
    They can identify with people who have nothing and are getting pushed around by enforcers in suits or uniforms.

8. Ponders Revisited

Part of the community or not, they are deemed illegal or failed and should be removed forthwith. A bunch of smelly, wishy-washy do-gooders should not be enough to halt proceedings. It would be laughable if not so serious.

This country - the government in particular - is pathetic, spineless, flabby. In some ways we deserve this mess, seeing as we keep voting in such dross. The so-called custodians of Europe are handing over our birthright to people who actually despise us and our way of life, religion and culture.

The likes of El Cid, Pepin the Short and the Lionheart must be turning in their graves.

The day will come when we are finally overrun and governed by those who wish us harm. There will be blood in the streets. The liberals (the useful idiots) will wonder why they are being persecuted and attacked by those who they waved in so joyously. If I'm still around, I'll just shake my head and turn away.

9. Ubedizzy2

Totally agree.

Anarchy is coming to this country. And it’ll arrive sooner than most people think.

And those who are responsible for it won’t like it, but it’ll be too late to do anything about it.

Ponders Revisited likes this.
  10. Ponders Revisited

The architects of this mess will be the first on the block. They think they are loved by those who they wave in, but in fact they are despised for their weakness. They are useful idiots, serving a purpose for the time being. And then the day will come when we are ruled by our enemy, and the liberals will cry out for mercy, but they will receive none, for our enemies show no mercy because they despise weakness. And the liberals will then realise that a few brave souls were right when they said it would all end in blood and tears. Too late. Our once proud nation ruled over by an archaic law. Our enemy didn't even have to fight for it - it was handed over by traitors.

11. lardiman

Forum Moderator

That's why I have concluded that we are all going to Hell.

Blood in the streets, or a cold-blooded Regime built on hate, which rules the population by fear.
    Probably both - the former leading to the latter.
    Not much of a choice in my opinion.

12. The Penguin

13. Ponders Revisited

If you think this is a hateful country now, wait till we are ruled by our enemy and then you'll know what hate really is. This is a veritable Utopia compared to what is coming. We will see gays being thrown from the tallest buildings, beheadings of infidels, mass rapes of girls, torture and mutilation. All churches will be desecrated, eventually razed to the ground. Women will have no rights. Convert or die. That's the future for us who remain. How very grim.

14. lardiman

Forum Moderator

But under what banner?
    The black flag of ISIS or the Swastika.

They are just two sides of the same coin.
    Heads or tails, we all lose.

Perhaps we can learn to live together instead :emoticon-0104-surpr

15. Ponders Revisited

White man is too weak and flabby to rule in the long term, so no, it won't be the swastika. Other than a few fat, middle-aged Millwall supporters, there will be no far-right movements. White man is being outbred. White man is killing each other in Ukraine. White man will cease to exist beyond 2070.

Hey ho.

16. lardiman

Forum Moderator

This thread is far and away the most bizarre I have ever known on any forum - and that's saying something when I recall some of the ones I saw on ITTV back in the day <laugh>
    Taking a breath and stepping back from the dystopian visions, I daresay things will work themselves out in the end.
    • The Spanish Armada
    • Napoleon
    • Mass migration in the late 1800's
    • Hitler
    • The Bomb.
    All of these things were going to destroy us according to many commentators of their times.
    And hey! We're still here.

Good people will find a way.
    We've always produced a healthy crop of good people on these Islands.
    Granted the future is scary. Change always is.
    But uncontrolled fear only brings out the worst in us - myself included.
    We can be better than that.

17. Ponders Revisited

Nowadays we welcome our enemy with open arms and wads of cash. Very bizarre behaviour. I don't recall us doing that with the Nazis.

Sadly, wishful thinking will not defend us from the inevitable.

18. The Penguin

Best to enjoy what time we have left before global heating does for the human race. Easy to say when you're 75, but there are so many things to enjoy and for me meeting junior at the Valley is one of them.

19. Ubedizzy2

Lardi I don’t know if you’re on a wind up or not, but in case you are not - this isn’t the choice you make it out to be.

This isn’t Nazism or dictatorship v Anarchy.

It’s the rule of law v Anarchy and you seem to be advocating for anarchy.

Despite its many faults, this country is still a beacon for democracy throughout the world. We still just about hold on to the philosophy of having a separate Government, Judiciary and Executive (Police). Very few countries can match us on that. And our Police still (just about) police with consent. They are still largely unarmed. Again, how many countries around the world can say the same ?

The picture you paint simply isn’t true. If it was a choice between anarchy and some sort of dictatorship, trust me when I say, that dictatorship is still far, far better. But it isn’t that choice at all.

It’s just about the rule of law, in a democratic country or anarchy.

Your apparent support for those people today is completely at odds with the former and supports the latter. You are basically saying, if you don’t like a law which exists in a democratic system, then form a big enough mob and prevent that law taking its course.

Anarchy is the only end to that philosophy.

20. The Penguin

Interesting interview onLBC with an immigrant who faces deportation to Rwanda. On now