1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

monarch

Discussion in 'Colchester' started by Steve-WWFC, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Steve-WWFC

Steve-WWFC Member

<cheers>you live near my parents who live in a urbanization camposol near the port of mazaron. where abouts do you live around their. I go their quite regularly.????

2. monarch

monarch Member

Morning Steve, I live on Camposol A, let me know when you over next and we can meet up for a beer.

3. devonblue

devonblue Member

Frank - wheres my invite?!! Ive got your WWFC supporters club membership application pack (they are fussy about who they let in nowadays) <party>

4. monarch

monarch Member

Morning Ian, Come over anytime you like, bring your golf clubs and my WWFC pack.

Just a thought Ian, why have you got me a Wolverhampton Wanderers club pack?<party><party>

5. Steve-WWFC

Steve-WWFC Member

Hi monarch I will be there next summer so can go for a beer, they live on sector b. I believe there villa is a neptuno?? whats yours. What a small world. but masa have made to many and go for miles back from the golf course<party>

6. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

whats all this fraternising with the enemy steve <laugh><laugh><laugh>

7. monarch

monarch Member

Hi, Steve, As i said we are on A and have a Villa Carmen, D on Camposol is known as Bethlehem 'cause it's over the hill and faraway.
    Busy at the moment organising our annual charity golf tournament, we raise funds for the Infantile teams down at Mazarron FC and the local school for disabled children, last year we were able to donate over 1000&#8364;, on the 30th of this month at Haceienda Del Alamo we are hoping to do even better.
    Amongst the auction items we have an autographed shirt from the footballers golf classic played down at La Manga last month,plus a Nike Premier matchball again signed by all the players at La Manga, had a great down there meeting them all.
    Look forward to the beer.

8. Steve-WWFC

Steve-WWFC Member

good to hear you are raising money for a good course. look forward to the beer. rocky enemies on match days only