1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Morning Fellas

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Albert's Chip Shop, Oct 31, 2013.

1. Smug in Boots

Smug in Boots Well-Known Member

So why bang on about his 'poor old dad'?

If, as you claim, you don't know Albert, how do you know he even has a dad ........... or that his dad will be on this board to see what a ****er his son is?

"I feel sorry for the lads old man having to read all of this."

I smell bullshit and lies.

2. MackemsRule

MackemsRule Well-Known Member

I'm not trying to fall out mate.
    I just don't think Albert acted correctly and he was deliberately looking for trouble on a night where we were all bouncing on here.
    I also don't think we should let it die, there's no comparison.
    One was a drunken rant that should have been just ignored as such and allowed to die for good reason.

There is no reason to ignore what ACS did and has done.
    He caused the loss of two posters I respect.

3. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

We have already lost a mod who was also an excellent representative of the Sunderland board, and we don't need to lose anymore..Whatever trouble ACS has caused on here, we should not be blaming one of our own for just trying to sort the mess out..

4. Durham Stag

Durham Stag Member

I think it was a fair assumption that there would be no Sunderland mods on after your victory. If I was you lot I'd have been on the dance floor making a fool of myself by 8pm :p

Not read other parts of the site only Sunderland and Newcastle boards so your point is probably right. You say the site doesn't need moderators usually, but you appear to be a very thick skinned man (aka one who knows the internet is real life). A lot of people aren't like that and will get offended by certain things and it wouldn't be very diplomatic to say "**** you" to anyone who gets offended by anything would it :p

5. Smug in Boots

'Sorting out the mess' is one thing mate.

Defending a ****ing ****-stirrer like ACS is another thing.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Instead of admitting he'd been a bitter Mag twat, on the back of another defeat, he chose to start trouble between Sunderland supporters.

He's always happy to take the piss but is incapable of apologising when he'd clearly wrong.

Bollocks to him and his dad.

6. Disco down under

Disco down under Well-Known Member

We've been told his dad is a Sunderland supporter on this forum. That's why. It's been common knowledge for quite some time. No idea who his dad is.

Bullshit and lies shouldn't be what you're smelling I'm afraid. I don't know Albert. I know nowt about the lad other than what's said on this forum.

If you're smelling bullshit and lies the chances are you're stood in a cows field telling yourself Scarlett Johansson's on her way to nosh you off. I'm not bullshitting. I'm not lying.

There's going to be no falling out matey. I don't particularly like Smug telling me I know someone outside the forum when I don't and that I'm a bullshitter and a liar but there will be no falling out between him, you or I from my side.

I'm in no way saying you need to agree with what he did pal. I can understand not liking it. Tees and Talc going is a blow for sure. I hope they'll be back.

I'm just of the mind that he's been given his abuse as a result of his actions however a few clearly think he needs a bit more. I said my bit. Others are obviously free to do whatever they like.

Just a difference of opinion here.

7. Durham Stag

Durham Stag Member

Haven't visited GC but I'd have thought that is a place where you would expect vile language and abuse, not on a specific football sub-forum of the website? Anyway that's just my thoughts on what a moderator should be, obviously if that isn't their job description from this site then...

8. Smug in Boots

So why bring it into the conversation in the first place ........... you've no idea who Albert or his dad is, or whether he actually has one, but youre using it as a means to mitigate the trouble ACS has caused.

That's total ****ing bullshit mate, you need to give your ****ing head a really good shake.

And, no one was minded to give the loser any more abuse until he decided to come spreading more licky-arsed bullshit on here.

It was him who started the thread ffs ......... how dare you accuse any of us?

9. MackemsRule

**** you!
    :p
    I hope that was a mistype mate, as if there's one thing I do know the internet is not real life.
    Otherwise I would be dead from all the threats of violence I receive.

The only person who could have been upset about Billy's post was Posh.
    She was blissfully unaware of it until dragged over here with Brb, by ACS.
    Brb then pulled out his scattergun and proceeded to wipe out any opposition to his rule of law.

10. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

Your board wasn't ruled by an Iron Fist you'd all see how liberal this site actually is. It's like north korea on your board. The Mag board does not represent the philosophy of this forum and as you only visit this and your own board it's understandable you have come to your conclusion on a mods job. ACS and his cronies love keep you lot suppressed. I urge you to break free ;)

11. Smug in Boots

Durham Stag is a ****er who posts ludicrous ****e just to wind people up ....... if he disagrees I'll post an example every time he comes back on here.

12. Disco down under

Because I just find it sad a Sunderland fan who posts on here is having to read abuse of his son. Regardless of who his son is or what he's done, I find that sad.

I'm not even mitigating Albert's actions. All I did was suggest the situation be left alone. Its been made clear that it won't be left alone. Fine.

By you calling me a liar and a bullshitter is utter bollocks and poor form mate because I'm not lying.

Smug in Boots likes this.
  13. Smug in Boots

If you don't know him, as you claim, how do you know he has a dad, who reads these posts, or that he's a Sunderland supporter.

You either know him or you're full of **** and believing ACS's ****e.

Which is it?

14. C19RK73

C19RK73 Red & White army!

Haway lads

15. Disco down under

I like the fact that you state you'll apologise if wrong but here you're just sticking to what is just wrong. You're out of order here I'm afraid.

It's been common knowledge on this forum that his father posts on here for some time. **** all to do with me knowing the lad.

16. MackemsRule

I love footy forums me. :)

17. Disco down under

Sorry mate. I'm not letting someone tell me I'm full of bullshit and a liar when I'm not.

18. Smug in Boots

So ****ing what ..... if his dad is such a ****er, that he let's his idiot son get away with so much ****e, then he deserves people taking the piss.

Who does his dad post as then DD, seeing as you know so much?

If you don't know then you're a gullible knob who swallows Albert's ****e ........ common knowledge? What the **** does that mean <doh>

19. Brian Storm

Brian Storm Well-Known Member

I had a look to find the thread to help settle it but I can't find it.

20. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

Bang out of order, all he done was make a suggestion. You're always flying off the handle with somebody.

Oh, and you know how you said ACS tries to control their board, well, you..........