1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Moyes, Pardew & Allardyce

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Hugh Briss, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Hugh Briss

Hugh Briss Well-Known Member

Does anyone know what these Gentlemen are doing for work just now?
    I do worry about them, they don't seem to get linked with any jobs these days...

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019
    Albert's Chip Shop likes this.
  2. Ben 10

Ben 10 Well-Known Member

They'll hardly be short of cash. All been very generously rewarded for being completely useless

Hugh Briss likes this.
  3. Albert's Chip Shop

Albert's Chip Shop Top Grafter
    Forum Moderator

I'm sure a job will come up at some point where a club is looking for a 'proven' and 'safe' pair of hands.

Hugh Briss likes this.
  4. Hugh Briss

Surely Pardew & Moyes have been 'proven' to be useless? :)

Flash likes this.
  5. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

Allardyce waiting on another cherry pick, moyes is doing **** all and pardew is all over the media blowing smoke up his arse for his achievements at newcastle.

6. Welshie

Welshie Chavcunt fanboy dickhead

Gonna be Mr Unpopular, I still think all three are decent managers. They can do a job for a team in the Prem.

It baffles me specifically that clubs hire Sam and act confused at his style of football. I cannot believe how he was treated at Everton, who seemed to have hired him without any awareness of how he sets teams up. Confusing.

I think Moyes is decent, but he picks his jobs badly. In the terms of stabilising West Ham in his last job I think he did well under poor circumstances.
    Since leaving Man Utd, I think going to Sociodad and then Sunderland were just two baffling decisions. Sunderland were never staying up, they were ****ing diabolical for a few seasons. He realised that almost a week into the job <laugh>

I still hold that Pardew did a good job at Newcastle. We saw European football and could have gotten to the final, our league positions were decent, we certainly looked absolutely nowhere near a relegation scrap that season he left us. It was the points he achieved in the first half of the season that kept us up.
    My biggest issue is the performances were absolutely diabolical when we struggled, we just did everything to grind out results.

I don't think any three of them are worse or better than Bruce. And I don't think Bruce is a particularly poor manager either, once again, given the right job like Hull he can achieve impressive things.

7. Hugh Briss

I wonder if any of this tremendous trio will be contacted once we slide back into a losing run? :emoticon-0107-sweat

8. Captainpancakes

Captainpancakes Well-Known Member

big sam is maybe going to sunderland if they get these mega millions

9. Hugh Briss

Sauce?