1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Mr Bent.

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by Commachio, Oct 25, 2011.

1. bobgee

bobgee Member

Forget all his "I loved life at Sunderland" quotes. He is a money grabbing liar.

Anybody who gives non-trying displays for weeks, plays in a derby game, then two days later is residing in a Birmingham hotel waiting to sign for another club, cares not one jot for the club he has left. He used us as a stepping stone. What more (apart from money) was he going to get at Villa?

Sorry, but all that empty rhetoric he gave to the media is just an attempt to divert the attention he's about to get from fans, it's what cowards do.

2. Willa Pond

Willa Pond Active Member

I'll probably boo him because of the crap he came about with about Villa and about the timing and all the badge kissing nonsense (literal and figurative) he indulged in before that. And because getting into an England side full of the low-life scum of English football and run by an ignorant spawny Italian bastard was more important than playing for devoted fans week in week out.

BUT I do believe there were other issues that we're not privvy to... I don't just mean the SB daughter rumours either. I think one worrying side of SB is his seeming lack of rapport with some of his players. Gyan said that was one of the factors in his move... the speed of the Bent transfer... something's not right.

You can think they're both just greedy sods if you want but I prefer a good conspiracy theory :grin:

3. Travelsick07

Travelsick07 Well-Known Member

Villa is going to smack you down. Bent's been useless this season, but you just know him and Zog will explode on Saturday. Then it's Byebye Bruce and Hello Championship.

4. Cest Advocaat

Cest Advocaat Well-Known Member

"Villa is going to smack you down"

Have you been playing Grand Theft Auto 3 all ****ing night or what you thick, uneducated sad ****? Or was English class just a lesson too far for a borstal boy like yourself?

Bent has scored 3 goals in 7 games? Almost a goal every other game? If thats useless I'll have some. As for Zog, he would have been a good addition for either the craas or us to be fair but has struggled under McLeish. Villa are not a good side at all and no better than us or you. Whether we win, lose or draw will depend on what formation Bruce picks. 2 big lads up front, with Sess and Larsson in support and Collins and Dunne will be in for a helluva game. Bendtner on his own will be an easy day for them.

5. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Ha a Ghetto rapper gangsta hustlin pimp daddy.

6. Cest Advocaat

Or maybe just a thick barcode ****er with a speech impediment? Lol

7. MrRAWhite

MrRAWhite Well-Known Member

This I imagine is getting much nearer the truth...

8. Billy Death

Billy Death Guest

Tara for a bit mate.

Junkie ****.

9. Moorsleymountainman

Moorsleymountainman Active Member

Was his whole family going to move to Turkey? Patronsing twat

10. connor wigham

connor wigham Active Member

Capello claims Bent is better off at Villa

Revitalised strikers Wayne Rooney and Darren Bent will lead the England attack against Denmark on Wednesday night. And Fabio Capello’s logic in recalling Bent in the wake of his £24 million move to Aston Villa is sure to anger *Sunderland boss Steve Bruce and his backroom staff.

Capello believes Bent’s *recent transfer from the *Stadium of Light will enhance his international chances.

The England manager *explained: “I overlooked him for the World Cup because he was not as good as he is at this *moment.

“This is important. When I choose the player, I choose him for the team.”

Black Cats boss Bruce can show the statistics that prove over the past few years, only Wayne *Rooney – of the *England qualified strikers – has been more *lethal than Bent.

Last season Bent scored 24 Premier League goals – and was still ditched from Capello’s World Cup squad.

Capello went on: “For *Sunderland, it was important for them to go straight for the goal."

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/new...Sunderland-for-Aston-Villa-article691299.html

(chopped of the end because it was about rooney)

I think he moved because sunderland is not good eough for england look the minuet he moves he gets into england i will till the day i die belive somone in the england setup had a quite word with darren and told him it "whould be best for him to move away from sunderland"

11. JohnHumbles,tape recorder

JohnHumbles,tape recorder Well-Known Member

Fans favourite: Bent enjoyed a good relationship with Sunderland supporters.
    I've got a funny feeling his mother didn't...<somersault>

12. Poyet's Eleven

Poyet's Eleven Well-Known Member

<laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh> <laugh>

Hahaha

13. MrRAWhite

A username can say an awful lot about someone, and yours screams out to me that you are a tosser...As for Bent's mother, I'm sure she had a fabulous relationship with Sunderland fans apart from the one idiot who was chastised by others that were present that day...

14. JohnHumbles,tape recorder

Darren Bent's mother racially abused in Sunderland's loss against Wigan
    By Mark Ryan

Last updated at 3:15 PM on 29th November 2009

Comments (0) Add to My Stories Share
    Furious: Darren Bent
    England striker Darren Bent was furious after his mother, Shirley, said she had been racially abused before Sunderland’s 1-0 defeat at Wigan yesterday.
    A Sunderland fan is alleged to be the offender, giving rise to fears that Bent may even demand a transfer.

Bent said on Twitter that the incident was an ‘absolute disgrace’ and warned: ‘I won’t stand for that.’

A Sunderland spokesman said: ‘Behaviour of this kind is totally unacceptable to our football club.’

Shirley Bent is understood to have stayed at the match and spoke with her son afterwards.

Police in Greater Manchester and

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...sed-Sunderlands-loss-Wigan.html#ixzz1bpB9KarC

15. MrRAWhite

Didn't I just state that it was from one fan?<doh>...Your username might actually suggest that you have a few psychological issues that need sorting...

16. JohnHumbles,tape recorder

ONE TO MANY. <grr>

17. JohnHumbles,tape recorder

FORMER Newcastle United full back Olivier Bernard said he felt "honoured" to be included in the Show Racism the Red Card Hall of Fame.

The Parisian was a fixture on the left side of defence in Sir Bobby Robson’s side which finished 4th, 3rd and 5th in the league between 2001 and 2004.

But after retiring due to a hip injury in 2007, the player – who made 102 appearances for the Magpies – joined the charity to help educate primary school children across the North East.

Yesterday, at half time during yesterday’s match against Tottenham, the 32-year-old was joined by fellow anti-racism ambassadors and former teammates Les Ferdinand and John Beresford, who helped recognise him for his contribution.

“As a Newcastle player I took part in a club event with the campaign in 2003, and from that I thought it was something quite dear to my heart,” said Olivier, who said he thought the current Newcastle team had been “magnificent” so far this season.

“When I stopped playing football I met the chief executive Ged Grebby again at a charity night, and he offered the chance to go round and see the work they were doing, and it started from there.

“I joined the campaign about two years ago, and it’s going from strength to strength. I’m based mainly in the North East, and mostly we get unbelievable responses from the kids.

“They all need to know about these issues and while they might not suffer racism at primary school age they may hear it, and it’s important that they report it.

“England is a multicultural country, and racism should be stopped.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nort...-against-racism-72703-29608671/#ixzz1bpFrirVa <ok>

18. Cest Advocaat

Raw, don't rise to the bait kidda. He's probably just a bit hacked off his sister won't give him a shag.

bbc.co.uk/insideout/northeast/series11/week4_racism_big_brother.shtml

Didn't have to look to far to see evidence of racism in the toon now did I?

19. JohnHumbles,tape recorder

“Listen, punk. To me you’re nothin’ but dog ****, you understand? And a lot of things can happen to dog ****....<laugh>

20. Cest Advocaat

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/premier-league/3704234/FA-regret-Newcastle-racist-in-Mido-case-not-banned.html

Or this.

Let him without sin cast the first stone? ****ing thick barcodes twat. Being a craa, you'll know all about dogs I suppose? Good old Freddie and Doug. Lol