1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

My old man

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Magic Laudrup 11, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Magic Laudrup 11

Magic Laudrup 11 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He took my place at 7s last night and ripped all the tendons in the back of his knee <yikes>

Needs to be operated on today at some point. Thing is though, he runs his own business selling boilers and the like and was due to collect and deliver about 20 boilers which he obviously can't do now. Going to be taking a fair whack from business lost.

2. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Oh **** that's a sore one. I can't play football anymore because of a ****ed knee. Hurt like a bastard. Pretty ****ty news about the business too, my ****ed knee cost me two offshore trips which was a killer.

3. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

He should be alright, the ****s loaded as it is anyway. He ****ed his knee years ago playing football and now done his other one last night. Thats him going to be hanging his boots up now I'd imagine.

The bird works at the hospital in a different ward and dropped in to see him. Strung up in the hoist thing because he can't get any joint movement. He's been on his mobile all night sorting business and nicked one of the nightshift nurses chargers, the cheeky **** <laugh>

I'll go see him tonight and he'll be raging with me for not playing last night I bet <laugh>

4. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

I ****ed my knee doing wrestling moves when I was 22 and out of my face after being up all weekend. Pretty daft way to **** your knee.

[video=youtube;wj8dENFRQ8I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj8dENFRQ8I[/video]

5. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Active Member

**** sake <doh>

Same thing happened to my old man about 8 years ago. He was living in Norwich at the time and thought it would be a good idea to play a bounce game for his local pub at the age of 41. Since it was his first match in a good 10 years his knee lasted 20, maybe 25mins before the cartilage went. Silly auld prick missed a fair bit of work cos of that.

6. DCooper7

DCooper7 Member

Played 5's last night and the knee is fine,thank ****.Ripped cartilage and burst blood vessels behind my knee cap,hurt like bloody ****.

Bad news about the old man,you should go out and do his deliveries for him.Tell him to cut you in for 25% of all profits <laugh>

7. Magic Laudrup 11

Forum Moderator

I would if I could drive and didn't have my own job to hold down <laugh> My dads 47 or 48 and plays 5s once in a blue moon. He said he was walking with the ball and then his leg just crumpled.

8. DCooper7

DCooper7 Member

ML
    If i could drive ? thats a lame assed excuse if i ever heard one <ok>

9. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Active Member

If I ever end up like that I give anyone on here permission to put me down. Couldnt imagine not being able to sprint.

10. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

know how you feel Venom, i tore the cartilage in my knee by hurdling a 2ft wall pissed

"that walls got a 10ft drop on the other side"

"**** off"

"watch me"

crunch. <doh>

11. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Yeah, painful as ****. Had to tell the work I did it playing football. Couldn't say "I was up for three days taking pills and cocaine and at 6am on Sunday morning we decided that a flaming doomsday device was a good idea"

12. Null

Null Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Done my left knee few years back, doen ost of the cartlidge and the medal ligament tore ... swelled up about 10 times normal size and most of leg bruised... played on for about 30 minutes! I'm a goalkeeper!

Done the right knee at my wedding reception, pissed as ****, jumping up on stage with the band, taking a runner and jumping into my mates ...

who walked oot the road as I jumped and I twisted it - again done the cartlidge in that one!!!!

13. VenomPD

VenomPD Merrick jr

Sprained my right ankle when I've been pished more times than I can remember. The wee doll who is one of the X-Ray techs at Raigmore hospital burst out laughing the third time I went in with the same ankle ****ed. Her boss wasn't happy but I told him why she was laughing and then the prick started pishing himself laughing too. Pair of ****s.

14. lone ranger

lone ranger Active Member

<laugh>

i got exactly the same thing in raigmore when they asked about my thumb

"i bet them i wouldnt scream"