1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

New Mod

Discussion in 'Colchester' started by Steven Royston O'Neill, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Steven Royston O'Neill

Steven Royston O'Neill Well-Known Member

I'm pleased to say you now have a mod, bozz who mods for Liverpool is a Colchester man and will look after things untill we get some fans on.

2. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

Please look past the avatar and Liverpool based sig (this will be amended soon). i'll do what I can to help you guys out. I used to be a regular at Layer Road in my teens but since the move to the Weston Homes I haven't been able to go as often as I'd like. I'll do what I can to get conversation going on here and while I don't mind the odd bit of banter I will not accept abuse (senseless wumming) from Norwich, Ipswich, Southend, Wycombe or any other fans that try an invoke pointless arguing

3. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

Liverpool are the most revolting team of all time. Glad to see Utd overtake them on league titles.

LFC - I'd rather walk alone

4. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

I'm sure you appreciated Dani Pacheco at the end of last season.

5. Ron

Ron Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Evening Bozz. I'm looking forward to improving relationships between the two teams and hopefully we can enjoy some light hearted banter. Good luck to Colchester this season. I just hope we can produce a repeat performance on our next visit. I think we may have a better team than when we last came.

6. Rocky blue army

Rocky blue army Well-Known Member

a scouse col u fan,well at least that makes 3 col u fans on here now <laugh><laugh><laugh>

7. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

alexmanu is also from Colchester. Maybe we could have an Essex-based Liverpool and Man U coalition running this forum? I'm sure everyone would get along smashingly.

8. Rocky blue army

:emoticon-0119-puke::emoticon-0119-puke::emoticon-0119-puke:

9. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

hey Loiner!

I saw on pachecos twitter feed that Liverpool fans had a massive go at him because he was happy for Torres scoring. Pathetic

10. Jerel Ifil

I suppose. Dunno. How would you feel if Oli Johnson or someone like that said they were happy some Ipswich player scored?

11. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

Chelsea aren't Liverpool's biggest rivals. Torres carried that club and they couldn't give him CL football - something he craved and needed to prove himself at this stage of his career. Chelsea were the only team willing to pay enough to get him so thats where he went. Not as if he had any other choices or went to Manu/everton.

I wished Ashton well when he scored for West Ham. Pretty much the same thing. Its just another case of Liverpool thinking they have a divine right to being a big club and having success.

I prefer Leeds to Liverpool by the way Loiner. You should be pleased.

12. Whole-lot-of-Holt_HtH

Also Pacheco was close to Torres as he looked after him as a fellow Spaniard when he was settling in and helped him out. Would be ridiculous if he wasn't pleased for Torres.

13. Jerel Ifil

Yeah good points I suppose. I stopped caring about Beckford when he went to Everton for example, seems pretty brash to have a go at him over Twitter. Then again, I usually find that the people who populate Twitter are absolute windowlicking freaks who are best ignored.

14. alexmanu

alexmanu Member

HAHAHAHAHAAHA, this is going to be fun. In all honesty though new mod, you need to get in contact with colu mike to transfer the other guys onto this forum, its much better than the one their on now though I won't divulge the name of their current forum because they would get a sudden influx of WUMs. Fair play you got us a mod syd, but I have never seen him post on the Colchester section. I know who I would've chosen. Good luck new mod, you task will be interesting.

15. Rocky blue army

nursery school is shut now better contact mike between 12 and 2 on wednesday<laugh><laugh><laugh>

16. Rocky blue army

sudden influx of wums will double your fanbase on there you should be grateful<laugh><laugh><laugh>

17. Bozz

Bozz Well-Known Member

agreed, the Liverpool fans that gave him stick are idiots... anyways this convo is for the Liverpool forum not the Colchester forum <ok>

18. ncgandy

ncgandy Well-Known Member

I won't divulge the name of their current forum because they would get a sudden influx of WUMs.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Extra Time, tell 'em Mike sent you - he knows all about wums

19. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Should be ok as there is no one here to abuse/ argue with etc, and we have nothing against Wycombe fans who are the only one's on here in any numbers <laugh>

20. Rocky blue army

<laugh><laugh><laugh><cheers>