1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Nish

Discussion in 'Kilmarnock' started by BobTheYank, Aug 14, 2012.

1. BobTheYank

BobTheYank Member

I just read a story in the DR (link below, if I can post it) that Kenny is trying to land Colin Nish on loan to fill our striker (God, I almost typed stricker) need. I'm pretty sure most of you are smacking your foreheads about now, but I hope we can get him on board. He has a bad reputation, but did manage to score goals for us. Kenny points out that Nish hasn't played for a team that approaches the game like today's Killie, so maybe it can be a good match. At worst, if it doesn't work out he can sit on the bench and his current team will pick up the wage. At best, he can fill in for Heffernan for a few months.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...arnock-are-keen-on-signing-colin-nish-1248859

2. ex-german exile

Always thought big Nish got more stick than he deserved at RP, however there is a lot of truth in the old adage of "never go back".

I guess the bottom line will be how much of his wages will we be expected to pay.

3. BobTheYank

BobTheYank Member

4. KILLIECOLIN

KILLIECOLIN Member

Never really rated him as much as some but he may have done us a wee turn in the very short term. signed the big spanish boy today. he looks like a good gary mcdonald type...

5. Same old Bonbon 19

We really are barrel scraping...a Spanish 2nd division player, but I am prepared to be roundly scolded and decried when he finishes joint top scorer in Scotland along with Kevin Kyle.

KK says he will adapted well to our European style of play, I hope he's right